Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Are u guys kidding me?? it's hollywood! everybody sleeping with everybody. most likely Leo have slept with 99% of these women. Paris & lindsay: i put my money that it's true! they're known to get it on with everybody.

Are u guys kidding me?? it's hollywood! everybody sleeping with everybody. most likely Leo have slept with 99% of these women. Paris & lindsay: i put my money that it's true! they're known to get it on with everybody.

Ok maybe the models are the most obvious by his reputation of modelnizer but really Lauren Holly??? Mariah Carey???

Alicia Silverstone always denied the romance. I remember a comment she said. They are so so blonde that we would look like brothers ans sister :rofl:

and if the Paris and Lindsay was true... What a brave man! :nicole:

People, get real! In this business anything is possible!

Shirah It's fine... if he slept with all or not who knows ... what surprises me is, with such a long list, he never knocked up any :rofl:

What I ment princess, I wonder if he does have a kid (or has one but doesn't know ;) )

On another note, could someone who understands please PM me why Jay Gatsby runs in all wet at some point in the trailer?