Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

2 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

But it's def not cool people talking s*** on the girl account so much that she had to deactivate her IG.

It's just awful! And that's beyond my comprehension, because it's not done by very dumb teenagers as people who are 30 years old and older...

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

I think it's good that Leo used 3 reliable sources to deny this supposed relationship, hopefully this time he learned something out of it.

But it's def not cool people talking s*** on the girl account so much that she had to deactivate her IG. 

Sorry but the whole thing is kinda weird and funny! I mean it was just a photo but all of that happened because of Dailymail articles!

The sharks are circling Leo now. If he puts one foot in the wrong direction, even if it’s just hanging out with younger people then he will be publicly roasted.

I feel sorry for him. He’s literally being forced to change his entire lifestyle because people expect him to be living a certain way now he’s 48. I’m 38. I’ve never married and don’t want children. I sometimes feel judged by that lifestyle choice, especially the older I get. It’s like people don’t quite trust you. I also have younger friends in their 20’s because a lot of my older friends have young kids (it’s not that I hate children, I have nephews that I adore) but just don’t want to be around young families all the time.

Its disappointing to me that as a society, we say everyone should be able to live their truth (if it doesn’t hurt anyone else) but ageism and the expectation of having to marry and have children is still very much judged (and harshly too).

I just hope he’s able to find a way amongst all of this judgement to be happy!

1 hour ago, Lilja K said:

@Magical @AliceT I think you are absolutely right💯

In 10 years, there will be articles about how the media and the Internet treated Leo terribly and why everyone owes him a huge apology. 

Dailymail doesn't want to stop!! They still believe that they were dating and he left her.Now, I  think that they have someone close to Leo and he /she is their source

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11726311/Leonardo-DiCaprios-love-Eden-Polani-steps-distances-her.html

^For me it's the double standard here what makes me really angry. When older ladies like Susan Sarandon, Madonna or Cher carried around their 20 or 30 something lovers everyone is cheering them up saying "good for you dating on your terms, have some fun girl" and continuing how those relationships are about experiencing "love and companionship" and how it's not about "produce children".

And my favorite: as women age, the dating pool really does get smaller, so it’s no wonder there’s more openness to dating someone (...) from a different generation.

But when Leo is dating on his terms he's gross, pathetic and predatory simply because he's a man. So the power imbalance between older women and young(er) men are basically none existing same for the nonsense that a womans brain is fully functional after 25. So it's only the older man who has the power. Always. And a functional brain!?

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Jade Bahr said:

^For me it's the double standard here what makes me really angry. When older ladies like Susan Sarandon, Madonna or Cher carried around their 20 or 30 something lovers everyone is cheering them up telling them "good for you dating on your terms, have some fun girl" and continuing how those relationships are about experiencing "love and companionship" and how it's not about "produce children". But when Leo is dating on his terms he's gross, pathetic and predatory LOL

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Guess this is the reason. Lol

25 rule

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoYxSk-rL2K/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 hour ago, Magical said:

Dailymail doesn't want to stop!! They still believe that they were dating and he left her.Now, I  think that they have someone close to Leo and he /she is their source

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11726311/Leonardo-DiCaprios-love-Eden-Polani-steps-distances-her.html

But here I disagree with you. It's just what crappy tabloids usually do – create a scandal. What difference does it make whether it's true or not, people will still eat this "hot shit". 

Still hope Leo gets it together one day, but things aren’t looking good right now. I’ve been a fan for so long and never thought his reputation would end up like this :/ It’s hard because I’ve been attached to Leo since I was a kid, his movies and performances mean so much to me and have gotten me through difficult times. Reading some of the comments people are making about him right now…honestly it just breaks my heart. 

I wish I could've joined the mass hysteria that took place a few hours ago, but I can't bring myself to despair, yet anyway. And it's not like I don't see the cogence directly aligned between action and reaction, I'm just unable to say "f-it!", right now. However, it is nauseating reading the digs. Everyone is chiming in on him. Everyone wants to expose him for the pedophile he really is. And worse, these naysayers bullied Eden off the internet. Perhaps the most daunting aspect of the moralizing mob and their tempestuous tirades is it's more likely than not he has absolutely no romantic or sexual interest in neither of the young women they want to use to disrupt the DiCaprio Dynasty. Boy.