Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

2 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Yeah but that's you (what's perfectly fine) but the point is we are all individuals. Everybody is different and you can't just pick two things and say so this is right or wrong for everyone.

Yes and that's just my opinion of what I consider the norm. People can of course have their own take on whatever they like.

3 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Ask the people in turkey. They're in real trouble. Sometimes I think we are all making Leos so called issues bigger than they are.

. For me discussing my favorite celebrity is a diversion for having to deal with real life issues. Just like movies is to me. It's something fun for me...not really a stressor. 

I know there’s more important issues than the dating life of an aging movie star. I don’t want to pay it anymore attention, but Leo is my fave actor and I’ve been keeping up with him since The Great Gatsby/The Wolf of Wall Street days. I don’t think I can follow this mess anymore tho. It’s not good for my health. Things aren’t looking good but I still hope Leo gets it together one day.

Just now, kayyy said:

I know there’s more important issues than the dating life of an aging movie star. I don’t want to pay it anymore attention, but Leo is my fave actor and I’ve been keeping up with him since The Great Gatsby/The Wolf of Wall Street days. I don’t think I can follow this mess anymore tho. It’s not good for my health. Things aren’t looking good but I still hope Leo gets it together one day.

Hi 😊 maybe just take a little break for now. Send him your positive thoughts.

I've said it before and I'll say it again – people on social media will never be happy (not to mention the hypocrisy). I don't even know a public figure who wouldn't be hated by people on social media. Even Tom Hanks😬 Cancel culture is a vile thing, but I don't think it will get him. And Leo just doesn't care about anyone's opinion, that's all. Dude just does what he likes. Yes, I'm weird about the difference of 29 years. And I understand the concerns of some here. But I don't see anything critical or tragic about it🤷🏼‍♀️ As long as it's legal, that's just my problem. 

I also think that the strong discussion of Leo's personal life is due to the fact that he began to make fewer films (and not vice versa!). We need more projects with Leo to make people remember that he is first and foremost a brilliant actor (yeah dream girl lol)