Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

9 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

But is he willing to risk his career that he build so well just because of young things that don't add nothing good for his life? I would be worried if I was him, because in the time we are living he's not looking good at all. 

I think he's just too famous (and yet too successful) for people not having an opinion about him no matter what he's doing.

1 minute ago, BarbieErin said:

It should be Irmelin and George. But maybe they tried and give up, after all he's almost 50, what they can do at this point of his life? 

Yeah I forgot about George. It’s his life and he’s a grown man but you can tell Leo’s never matured past the age of 20. If his own family is ok with him ruining his legacy and doesn’t want to see him find real love one day, then that’s just sad. 

1 minute ago, BarbieErin said:

I guess. But I'am just worried for him. 

Me too. Like at this point I’m wondering if Leo will be canceled. I don’t think he’s done anything awful to be canceled for, but like I said people are calling him a sexual predator online. It’s not a good look.

7 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I guess. But I'am just worried for him. 

People following and judging him for 30 years. Accusing him the most terrible things in social media, body shamed this man practically his whole life, called him first a pussy hunter, then secretly gay and every model just a beard, now he's suddenly in his predator phase. It's not like the world has ever treaten him very kindly or with respect.

I don't think Leo cares much about the public perception of this stuff. Comedians have been making fun of his young girlfriends for like a decade now.

If that stuff truly bothered him he would have changed his behavior a long time ago.

The thing I find interesting is that this latest episode has even some of his former fans appalled. Which is weird to me.

Discounting Gigi, his four most recent relationships had a 23 year age difference (Cami), an 18 year age difference (Nina), a 16 year age difference (Kelly) and another 18 year age difference (Toni).

So 16-23 years difference was fine but 29 years is too much. I would think you are either weirded out by all of these relationships or you are okay with all of them?

^Personally I couldn't care less who he's screwing or not as long as it's legal, consensual and no one get hurts.

I was sexually attracted to guys like Leo and Brad Pitt when I was 12 years old. Fine Leo was only in his mid 20s back then but Pitt came already close to his 40s. Let that sink in. So now you wanna tell me I have a problem or that those men who never met me -at least not when I was 12 lol- were the problem?

So when I was 19 you guys really think I would have said no to Leo or Brad Pitt? 😅 And I promise I'm perfectly fine lol

Women -and yes also young women- are often attracted to "older" men. It's actually not that weird I think.

Hi everyone, I'm at work so I can't get too indepth but I've been Leo fan since I have use of reasoning. At least 23 years. My opinions have changed and constantly change. I do think there is something wrong with a man who is my eyes has not emotionally matured since his mid 20s.  I'm not sure if a relationship hurt him or what could have happened. I definitely don't think this is normal. @Jade BahrI understand your point. I do ask the question though in your personal life do you have a specific age range that you always follow in your dating patterns? 

I don't expect marriage or children for Leo since I don't believe in that myself but I feel there is room for reevaluation. I also don't like his friends. I feel 90% of them are leeches and not true friends especially that douchebag he seems to love.... Tobey Maguire.

@kellybsblover I'm not dating only older dudes if that is your question lol I actually never dated a guy that much older than me. But yeah probably I have my patterns like everyone else does (including Leo). I like it just the way it is. Maybe it's the same for Leo.

I think it's tremendously hard not to say impossible to judge over a persons life we never spend a single minute in real life with.

I mean is here really someone who can tell me how Leos (daily) life looks like and how fulfilled it is or not? Because I would die to know :p

4 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

@kellybsblover I'm not dating only older dudes if that is your question lol I actually never dated a guy that much older than me. But yeah probably I have my patterns like everyone else does (including Leo). I like it just the way it is. Maybe it's the same for Leo.

I think it's tremendously hard not to say impossible to judge over a persons life we never spend a single minute in real life with.

I mean is here really someone who can tell me how Leos (daily) life look like?

I think it's normal for fans to speculate especially since it seems most of us have been fans for a long time and have all noticed Leo seems to have certain patterns in his life.

I think liking a certain physical type or character traits is normal. If I had a friend who only dated a certain age I would number one find that shallow number two wonder what went wrong.

13 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

If I had a friend who only dated a certain age I would number one find that shallow number two wonder what went wrong.

But why is it shallow when he just gets well along with a certain group of age? I don't understand this accusation. 

Personally I get along with younger people than my age very well and I'm friends with many of them.

On the other hand I have friends who are the age of my parents. So are they shallow too because they're friends with me who's much younger?

36 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Personally I couldn't care less who he's screwing or not as long as it's legal, consensual and no one get hurts.

I was sexually attracted to guys like Leo and Brad Pitt when I was 12 years old. Fine Leo was only in his mid 20s back then but Pitt came already close to his 40s. Let that sink in. So now you wanna tell me I have a problem or that those men who never met me -at least not when I was 12 lol- were the problem?

So when I was 19 you guys really think I would have said no to Leo or Brad Pitt? 😅 And I promise I'm perfectly fine lol

Women -and yes also young women- are often attracted to "older" men. It's actually not that weird I think.

I'm not telling anyone how they should feel about Leo's dating history. I am mostly just confused that it's the suggestion that he might be dating Eden that has pushed many people - including some of his fans - into perceiving his behavior as problematic, whereas when he dated younger women in the past this was far less the case. I just don't see the huge difference.

5 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

But why is it shallow when he just gets well along with a certain group of age? I don't understand this accusation. 

Personally I get along with younger people than my age very well and I'm friends with many of them. On the other hand I have friends who are the age of my parents. So are they shallow too because they're friends with me who's much younger?

I don't see the attraction to dating a girl who is 20 for a man that is nearly 50... it can't possibly topics in common or life experiences unless he is looking for sex and a pretty girl in his arms or as I've stated he himself has the mental and emotional capacity of a 20 year old.