Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 hour ago, Emma7 said:

Girls, I leave you alone with your guesses and paid articles and pre-rehearsed interviews. There is no capacity to see the facts, my information is quite accurate but I wasted my time by sharing it with you because you have beliefs that you like and do not want to hear except than that so enjoy your beliefs, time will tell. have a nice day

Whatever you like.  

Unfortunatelly I couldnt find the interview where Camila said she left her mother house, it was at a film festival in 2019 she participated because of her movie Mickey and the Bear, I searched on youtube and didn't find the video with her, guess it was deleted from youtube. Anyway, at some point in 2019/2020 she was not living with her mother... maybe because they sold the house, and she was living with Leo for some months or at another place while they found a new home for them, idk. I know her mother have a new house so maybe she's back living with her mom, I honestly don't know. 

Now I still think the same, even if Leo met her when she was teenager, still mean NOTHING  to me. As for contract, who knows? Maybe they have a contract for whatever reasons, but I guess that's not of our business, contract or no contract they are "apparently" still together, let's see what happens in the future. 

1 hour ago, Emma7 said:

Girls, I leave you alone with your guesses and paid articles and pre-rehearsed interviews. There is no capacity to see the facts, my information is quite accurate but I wasted my time by sharing it with you because you have beliefs that you like and do not want to hear except than that so enjoy your beliefs, time will tell.

you-know-what-your-problem.thumb.gif.cf3a9ce86635b0a3dacc9ef2e6bb8ba6.gif

But it was still fun 🤣

Can I say how much I love dumb people who're telling other people how dumb they are while doing what themselves in all glory? Riiiiight, dumb things :rofl:

Be careful where you spread such "quite accurate infos" in the internet or Leo sues your dumb ass because of defamation LOL

In other words:

giphy.gif

Here’s some positive tea from r/Deuxmoi..

“I don’t know if this is true or not, but I have a similar story with a completely opposite outcome. I met Leo at a club in Vegas some years back and he was so kind and respectful, asked me and my friends to join his table, introduced us to his crew and eventually invited us back to his villa where he was throwing a huge party (lots of celebs were there). He was a literal Great Gatsby of this party, being a lovely host. Everyone else was sloppy and doing drugs, but he wasn’t. He didn’t even appear drunk. He was nothing but respectful and engaging. I didn’t see any red flags and was actually so thrilled to see what a gentleman he was to everyone.”

“Glad she had the same experience ☺️ Lots of coke involved at the parties I was at with him as well, but in those instances he wasn’t doing it.”

“The. Nicest. Man. I ran into his circle a bunch and he was always so kind, and always respectful to the ladies ❤️

17 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^So this woman is claiming Leos "old" manager assaulted underage girls what Leo knew. Yeah I mean that's terrific tea thx for sharing. Honestly what's wrong today?? 

Read the comments. The majority of people didn’t find this TikTok woman or her story credible. Even on the video people were questioning this woman’s story in the comments. On TikTok you can say anything, doesn’t mean it’s true. 

That’s true. My point in sharing the Reddit comments was to share a different perspective of Leo. He’s not perfect, but I’ve never heard of him harming or mistreating women. Not in real life or in the work place. Lately I’ve been getting the impression that some people on the Internet WANT Leo to be an abuser, in order to justify their dislike of him. It’s pretty sick. 

Addresses and real estate sales are online for all to find, so it is not some big deal to post an address.  You can go to the White Pages site and find where Cami and Lucila live.  Same with corporationwiki.  Anyway, Cami lives at the house on Orlando Ave; she posted pics of herself getting ready for an event at this house and then deleted them.  Go search @sweetitseems, the first post.  Cami owns this house with David Codikow.  Lucila flips houses as her side hustle, and Maximo is back selling wine.

Those were different times for sure... today an underage actress wouldn't be paired with an adult actor, but the past can't be changed so it's useless do dicuss this now, tbh. And nowadays we know this is not accepeted anymore so end of story.

Now back to Leo's personal life, love life, the truth is Leo will never be able to please everyone because that's basically IMPOSSIBLE, so it's a lost war and he must do whatever makes him happy, the only person he needs to please is himself, what other people think of his personal life, of his looks, his choices, etc is not important. Sure, it would be cool to see him dating a woman closer to his age, out of his  "model pattern" and start a family, sure it would, I won't deny it would be a joy for this fan here, but only IF HE WANTED THIS. And since idk what he TRULY wants for his life, I will be happy for him with whatever he decides. 

^agree 💯

What I tried to say is that experiences from the past -bad and good ones- can emboss us til today and it's sometimes hard to let pattern go especially when they seemed totally fine for so many years. And I guess Leo is always surrounded by young women who wants something from him. In other words being admired by young girls is normal for him since -I don't know- the early stages of his fame. It's just part of his daily life so what make us wonder sometimes is probably nothing special for him at all.

I'm watching Entourage right now, which some people are claiming based losely of Leos life back in the pussy posse days but more likely on Mark Wahlbergs early expierences in Hollywood since he produced the show (plus lots of Leos friends are in this show). Leos name is mentioned several times already - like almost every celeb + tons of huge cameos from James Cameron to U2 & Scarlett Johansson (I'm only at season 2). However it's interesting to get an idea of how hollywood works. And Adrian Grenier is cute.

tumblr_optp97Aqi81wpnrgno1_1280.jpg