Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

^I really really wonder at which point in his life Leo decided to want not having kids. Because I heard him literally a dozen of times speaking about having a family "one day" and I don't think he said such things just to satisfied the press. He also seems so natural with children.

leonardo-dicaprio-babies-kids.jpg

Also when I see those beach pics of him and Camila, playing with kids, and dogs... he kinda seemed like the guy who would love to have a big italian famiglia (loud and wild and happy) but on the other hand he seems sometimes like this big alpha wolf who never really found his own cozy spot to rest. I mean he has many people he's deeply connected with for years but still... I don't know. It's a little mysterium to me.

I think it has to his views towards the environment. A lot of them don't believe in populating the earth. 

Why Camila Morrone doesn’t care about her 23-year age gap with Leonardo DiCaprio

1187223850-850x560.jpeg

When Camila Morrone, 24, and Academy Award-winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio, 47, first went public with their relationship back in 2017, both she and DiCaprio were met with plenty of criticism.

Many believed that these two celebs should find someone their own age seeing as their 23-year age gap was simply too hard to ignore. But flash forward to today, and the couple is still going strong despite the huge age difference. What’s the secret to making this relationship work? Well, it may have everything to do with Morrone, herself, not caring about age.

Camila Morrone and Leonardo DiCaprio

In 2019, Camila Morrone came forward with a statement following the overflow of disapproval about her pairing with Leonardo DiCaprio.

“There’s so many relationships in Hollywood — and in the history of the world — where people have large age gaps,” the actress said at the time. “I just think anyone should be able to date who they want to date.” So it looks like Morrone is fine with the age gap simply because it’s not uncommon and she wants to be with whoever her heard desires. And that’s pretty fair.

While a few people seemed to agree with Morrone’s sentiment, however, many simply couldn’t overlook the fact that this wasn’t her boyfriend’s first rodeo dating someone much younger.

During his relationship with Gossip Girl actress Blake Lively in 2011, DiCaprio was 36 years old while Lively was 23. It was a similar situation for his previous brief flings with Bar Refaeli, Erin Heatherton, Toni Garrn and Nina Agdal, all of whom were at least 10 years younger than DiCaprio when they were with him but were no older than 25 when he broke it off with them. This is why many (sort of) joke about his refusal to date anyone older than 25 years old.

In knowing his past, it’s hard for people to not feel strongly about their opinion towards Morrone and DiCaprio’s age gap, seeing it as something that could end badly for Morrone once she hits a certain age. But the actress seemingly understands all the chatter, as she stated, “I probably would be curious about it too.”

Nevertheless, the two have continued with their relationship and seem to be nearing the endgame. But even if they aren’t, Morrone wishes for her identity to be more than “the super young person who dated Leonardo DiCaprio.”

“I feel like there should always be an identity besides who you’re dating,” she expressed. “I understand the association, but I’m confident that will continue to slip away and be less of a conversation.”

Source

Nothing to do with the topic but I always wondered which actresses Leo worked with that he had a crush on? I would DEF say Margot Robbie, Jen Lawrence and very possibly Kate Winslet. What you guys think? 

And I don't know if he had a crush on Cameron Diaz or Vera Farmiga... but damn, his scenes with both were HOT!    :drool:   :baronfaint:

4 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^what makes you think he had a crush on JLaw? Just wondering 

I don't think it was while filming DLU, but years ago, I think around early 2013 when he was single I remember I have read he was interested in her, like he was after her at those awards after parties, etc. She was also at one of The Great Gatsby screenings for whatever reasons, that's what I remember at least. Anyway, they seem to get along great as we saw while they were filming, it seems they enjoy each other company, but that's it, both are commited now. 

3 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

And I don't know if he had a crush on Cameron Diaz or Vera Farmiga... but damn, his scenes with both were HOT!    :drool:   :baronfaint:

I've read somewhere back then he had to re-shoot those scenes with Cameron because of lack of chemistry plus they seemed more like brother and sister on screen than lovers according to some early test audience lol Don't know if that was really true.

17 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I've read somewhere back then he had to re-shoot those scenes with Cameron because of lack of chemistry plus they seemed more like brother and sister on screen than lovers according to some early test audience lol Don't know if that was really true.

WHAT????? No way, IF SO, than they are really GREAT actors, lol.    :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I've also read something was going on with Virginie Ledoyen in Thailand. Once again I don't know if it was just a rumor.

There was a tabloid at the time saying he got her pregnant, lol. That kid would be 22/23 today...  :rofl:   I also remember her saying her kissing scene with Leo underwater wasn't good because she was more worried about breathing, haha, I can understand her. 

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

There was a tabloid at the time saying he got her pregnant, lol. That kid would be 22/23 today...  :rofl:  

Haha I kinda wish. I mean imagine how beautiful that young man would be 🤩Don't know why I picture a son, but it came straight to my mind while reading your post lol Probably because of DLU.

58 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Haha I kinda wish. I mean imagine how beautiful that young man would be 🤩Don't know why I picture a son, but it came straight to my mind while reading your post lol Probably because of DLU.

Haha, yeah, certainly that would be one good looking human being.

I found this, from way back in 2013, Leo, Jennifer Lawrence and Brad Cooper together at some awards party. 

More comments from other article

This year’s Saturday night bash at Soho House West Hollywood was every bit as star-studded and I witnessed some amazing scenes between Leonardo Di Caprio, Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. Oh yes. But you’re gonna have to wait to read all about it in next week’s Grazia I’m afraid. Jen Lawrence is awesome by the way, with a very filthy sense of humour. And Leonardo Di Caprio smells REALLY good. He also loves Bourbon and was ordering round after round.

@Jade Bahr  Here is the story I said about Leo and Jen in 2013, from lainey gossip, she saw it herself. 

This is not a competition based solely on merit, we know. This is a popularity contest. And right now, there is no one more popular than Jennifer Lawrence. I saw it myself at the Weinstein Grey Goose party at Soho House on Saturday night, a fascinating study in celebrity hierarchy.

While Lawrence, and the mega mega VIPs like Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper etc were locked in the garden area, TV stars like Emmy Rossum and Dermot Mulroney and Chace Crawford, etc etc etc, were lingering just outside the door, where a staff person with a clipboard was barring them access. And they had to wait patiently for Harvey Weinstein to gift them with it. I was at a long table along the edge of the garden a few feet from Lawrence’s couch area. She was hanging out with Lisa Bonet and Zoe Kravitz (RIGHT?!?) and a couple of other girlfriends. Cooper and Leo were in the corner talking to Salma Hayek’s rich husband. At some point, Leo signaled Coop and they wrapped it up and made their way over to Lawrence. And stayed.

There were tall, young, blonde generic models floating around, waiting to be noticed, and all Leo wanted to do was talk to Jennifer Lawrence. He’d cup his hand by her ear and tell her something and sometimes she’d laugh and sometimes she’d make him say something else, not obsequious, not hair-flippy or eye-batty, and occasionally there’f be someone along to interrupt him or her, but he’d always turn back to her, and he looked like he was having a lot of fun, that she was a lot of fun to be around. Now and again, Coop would come by to check on them, and in those moments, like a protective older brother, while several feet away, Lukas Haas lurked on his own, phone in hand texting or checking messages, like he was waiting to be summoned, only there so that Leo wouldn’t have to come and go alone.

I’m not sure if I was watching the start of something go down. But I’ve seen Leo in these situations before and he doesn’t usually leave his own area to join someone else’s. It’s more commonly the other way around. And when she left before him, there was a lot of iPhone-ing and picture showing and he reached for her for a hug first.

https://www.laineygossip.com/Jennifer-Lawrence-wins-Best-Actress-Oscar-hangs-with-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Bradley-Cooper/26092

Another one, but guess it all ended here at this Gatsby premiere... after this Leo went to his "usual rotine" of chasing models, lol.  :laugh:

Then she got on a plane and flew to New York. Last night she showed up at The Great Gatsby premiere. Lawrence did not walk the carpet but agreed to a couple of photos inside. You can see those here. She’s wearing very little makeup and, well, this is why 22 is 22. Of course you know the star of The Great Gatsby is Leonardo DiCaprio. I saw Leo and Jen the night before the Oscars in February and as I reported then he seemed to like her very much. As a little sister? Perhaps. I’ve not yet heard anything gossipy from any interaction they may have had last night but it might be worth keeping an eye on.

https://www.laineygossip.com/Jennifer-Lawrence-at-New-York-Great-Gatsby-premiere-and-to-attend-Met-Gala/26713

^I vaguely remember those articles and times when Lainey still liked Leo LOL Thx for reposting.Sometimes it's interesting to read them again after all those years.

Haven't Jen and Bradley made like a ton of movies together? Leo and Brad are friends so Leo and Jen have probably spent some time together automatically too. And like you said she's gorgeous. I don't think Leos feeling for her -if he ever had some- were brotherly but who knows.

7 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^I vaguely remember those articles and times when Lainey still liked Leo LOL Thx for reposting.Sometimes it's interesting to read them again after all those years.

Haven't Jen and Bradley made like a ton of movies together? Leo and Brad are friends so Leo and Jen have probably spent some time together automatically too. And like you said she's gorgeous. I don't think Leos feeling for her -if he ever had some- were brotherly but who knows.

I don't think his feelings were brotherly as well, lol.  And I think Jennifer got back with her ex-bf at the time, Nicholas Hoult.