Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Let me join to the doubters team. That stupid gossip is so annoying. People are so illogical (Man dating many women - gay. Man dating one woman/not dating/secretly dating - also gay🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

4 hours ago, Lilja K said:

Let me join to the doubters team. That stupid gossip is so annoying. People are so illogical (Man dating many women - gay. Man dating one woman/not dating/secretly dating - also gay🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Yep, agree. That's just what people want to believe, because it would be the "easier" explanation.  

All About Camila Morrone, Leonardo DiCaprio's Actress Girlfriend of Over 3 Years

Below, all you should know about the 23-year-old model, actress, and latest lady in DiCaprio's life.

Camila-Moronne-Leo-Dicaprio.jpg

Mickey and the Bear’s Camila Morrone is a rising star in Hollywood—and off-screen, the woman who has captured Leonardo DiCaprio’s heart for years now since the two started secretly dating in late 2017. A year into quarantining together, the couple is still going strong, with DiCaprio and Morrone last being photographed together in Malibu on Memorial Day with DiCaprio’s dad.

Below, all you should know about the 23-year-old model, actress, and latest lady in DiCaprio’s life.

Her breakout role came in 2019’s Mickey and the Bear.

The Buenos Aires-born performer comes from a family of performers including her father Maximo, a former supermodel and mother Lucia Solá, an actress. Despite growing up with parents in show business and even attending the high school that inspired Beverly Hills 90210, Morrone told the Los Angeles Times she resisted acting:

“I saw them struggle their whole lives to be financially independent actors, and seeing them go through that, I was kind of turned off to it,” Morrone recalled. “There was so much angst around acting, and it was such a topic of conversation — never knowing where your next paycheck is going to come from. I thought: ‘I’m going to go to college. I’m going to have a normal 9-to-5 job.’ And of course, I ended up exactly like them.”

After supporting roles in the James Franco-directed film Bukowski and 2018’s Death Wish alongside Bruce Willis, her breakout came in 2019. In the indie Mickey and the Bear, she played the titular Mickey, a high school senior taking care of her family in small town Montana. The performance garnered comparisons to Jennifer Lawrence’s role in Winter’s Bone, for which Morrone told the LA Times, “I definitely don’t let any of it go to my head. I think the biggest thing is not believing any of your press.”

mickey-and-the-bear-still-1554104692.jpg

She’ll next star in the Amazon series Daisy Jones & The Six.

Morrone’s next major role will come in the Reese Witherspoon-produced Amazon series Daisy Jones & The Six. She’ll co-star in the musical show, based on the 2019 novel of the same name, alongside Riley Keough. Morrone will play Camila, the girlfriend of lead singer Billy Dunne, and, per Deadline, “the band’s center of gravity.” In the series, “she follows the love of her life in his pursuit of rock stardom only to discover her own potential along the way.”

daisysix-rileykeough-camilamorrone-15747

Morrone is also a model.

According to W Magazine, Morrone is signed to IMG and made her runway debut in 2016 at Moschino’s 2017 resort show. She’s also graced the cover of Vogue Turkey and modeled in campaigns for brands including Coach and Topshop.

She told the LA Times that balancing modelling and acting can be challenging. “I felt so ashamed of my modelling history when I first got into acting, so I tried to hide that part of my life, because I didn’t want to be looked at as too sexy for a role,” she explained. “I’ve heard, ‘Oh, she’s not homey-looking,’ or ‘too voluptuous’ or — I don’t want to say sexy, because then I sound like I think of myself that way — which I don’t — but that’s often times it.”

She’s been linked to Leo DiCaprio since late 2017.

Morrone was first spotted with the Oscar winner in December 2017 while shopping at Barney’s in Los Angeles. Us Weekly reported that the pair were “hooking up” months after his May split with model Nina Agdal. Reliably, considering DiCaprio’s dating history, people questioned the more than two-decade age gap between Morrone and DiCaprio, 45.

In July 2019 she shared vintage photos of Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart, who had a 25-year age gap, with the caption “A love like this.” When her followers interpreted the post as commentary on her own rumored romance, she defended her relationship on Instagram Stories.

She later told Los Angeles Times, “There’s so many relationships in Hollywood — and in the history of the world — where people have large age gaps,” adding, “I just think anyone should be able to date who they want to date.” Morrone also addressed the attention her and DiCaprio received saying, “I probably would be curious about it too.” However, she explained, “I think more and more now that people are seeing the film, I’m slowly getting an identity outside of that,” she said. “Which is frustrating, because I feel like there should always be an identity besides who you’re dating. … I understand the association, but I’m confident that will continue to slip away and be less of a conversation.”

They’ve made their awards show debut as a couple.

Things have continued to progress for the secretive pair. After skipping the Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild Awards, Morrone and DiCaprio made their first public appearance together in the front row of the Oscars in February. DiCaprio was nominated that evening in the Best Actor category for his performance in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

Morrone and DiCaprio were in a “serious” relationship during the height of quarantine in 2020.

As of June 2020, this couple’s relationship remains “serious,” according to a People source. The pair recently celebrated Morrone’s 23rd birthday on a celebrity-filled yacht while wearing masks and social distancing. But the outlet’s insider says DiCaprio and Morrone have mostly been spending time alone. “He is usually very independent, spends lots of time with friends, but because of the lockdown, he has mostly spent time with Camila. He loves being with her,” the source told People, adding, “Leo has spent 24/7 with Camila for months at his house.”

Over a year into quarantining, DiCaprio and Morrone are very much still together.

The couple has kept their relationship off social media but were photographed in late March 2021 out in Malibu together, over a year after the quarantine began amid the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S.

On Memorial Day (May 31, 2021), they were photographed out again in Malibu, this time with DiCaprio’s dad, taking a walk on the beach.

The two spent New Year’s in Boston, where DiCaprio shot Don’t Look Up. Eyewitnesses spoke to People about Morrone and DiCaprio’s shopping trip at Italian market Table Mercato. Fellow shopper Kaitlin O’Driscoll said Morrone really stocked up for an Italian dinner. “He [DiCaprio] basically said to his girlfriend, ‘Here’s my credit card, go crazy and make sure you get some cannoli,’ and he went back out and got in the back of the car. He had the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen in my life.”

Store employee Marta Trvcinska told the outlet that the couple were “nonchalant and chill” while shopping and “were definitely trying to lay low.”

In December 2020, a source told Entertainment Tonight that three years in, the two’s relationship was great despite the pandemic. “They are very in love,” the source said. “Camila is his dream girl. She’s young, sweet, simple and it’s easy because she gets along well with his family and he gets along great with hers too. They’ve known each other forever and it just works.”

She has famous friends—and a celebrity relative.

Morrone has 2 million Instagram followers and regularly hangs out with other famous faces, including models Hailey Bieber, Elsa Hosk, and Martha Hunt. During a recent appearance on The Late Show with James Corden she even spoke about scoring an invite to Adele’s birthday party.

camila-morrone-hailey-baldwin-elsa-hosk-

The actress has experience with the celebrity set, as her stepfather is Oscar winner Al Pacino. According to W Magazine, Pacino and DiCaprio are “old family friends,” which may have played a role in matchmaking his stepdaughter.

Source

Can't help but always found their "complicated connection" very interesting. Love this quote from the article :D

When you have a more complicated relationship than the Shakespearian lover's, you know it's bad. LOL

The Truth About Leonardo DiCaprio And Claire Danes' Complicated Relationship

They weren't star-crossed co-stars... things weren't easy.

Danes-and-DiCaprio-1.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w

Claire Danes and Leonardo DiCaprio were not star-crossed lovers. They weren't even star-crossed co-stars.

In fact, their relationship couldn't be any more different than their character's from Romeo + Juliet. When you have a more complicated relationship than the Shakespearian lover's, you know it's bad.

DiCaprio might have a really great working relationship and friendship with his two-time co-star Kate Winslet and most of his other female co-stars, who think he's an absolute gentleman, but his relationship with Danes was a complicated one.

Danes didn't have conflicting feels about her Romeo because he was a diva or anything. She had a love-hate relationship with him, so she certainly didn't want to work with him a second time in two years by auditioning for Winslet's Rose in Titanic. He's a bit overrated in her eyes, and she wouldn't have dared to date him back during the height of his Pussy Posse days.

Read on to find out about the beef between the co-stars.

They Hardly Spoke Between Scenes

Even though DiCaprio was Hollywood's newest 21- year-old heartthrob and soon-to-be leading man by the time he was cast in Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet, he still had a lot to learn. Who would be the first to teach him how it's truly done? 16-year-old Danes, of course.

Coming on to play Juliet, Danes wasn't fooling around. She was out to prove herself. Even though she was so much younger than DiCaprio, she was ten times more mature than him, and it equally shocked and impressed him.

She impressed him when she became the "only girl that looked me in the eye in auditions," DiCaprio said. She was also didn't flirt with him. Her seriousness was obvious to DiCaprio from the start.

DiCaprio told Vice, "I saw her television show, My So-Called Life, and I knew from that point on that she was just an extremely intense and emotional girl and possessed a lot of what we wanted to Juliet to be.

"We didn’t want a flowery, over-dramatic version of Juliet but somebody that was really forceful, because she actually laid down the law to Romeo and told him, 'If you’re so into me, you have to marry me and defy everything' and that was an important thing we wanted to bring up. As soon as I met with Claire and did auditions, everyone else was doing it the traditional way, and she like grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me. I was like, 'What’s going on here!' I was a little taken aback by the whole thing, but I realized she knew what she was doing."

But DiCaprio's views on Danes, and her opinion of him in return, quickly changed when they started filming. According to multiple reports, it was tense between them, and they constantly fought because DiCaprio was somewhat of a prankster on set.

Remember, this was a time of frivolity in the young heartthrob's career. He was everyone's Romeo, and with the backing of his Pussy Posse (yes, the name describes them perfectly), he could virtually do any amount of shenanigans and still be loved by the masses.

Danes, being mature beyond her years, detested his immaturity on set. According to Showbiz Cheat Sheet, DiCaprio "tried to pull multiple pranks on Danes when the cameras weren't rolling, and the young actor wasn't having it."

In return, DiCaprio thought she was "too uptight." So they didn't get along at all and avoided speaking to each other between takes.

The Telegraph wrote, they were "less 'star-crossed lovers,' and more just two very cross stars," while Showbiz Cheat Sheet wrote, "Danes was ready to drink the poison whenever she was around her co-star."

There Were Deeper 'Problematic' Issues

Years later, Danes revealed she actually had a crush on DiCaprio while filming. So much for trying to show him that his charms wouldn't fool her. But her crush was complicated.

After confessing her crush, Danes told W Magazine, "That was problematic. I couldn’t really have a crush on the guy I was professionally having a crush on! Quite a few gay men have talked to me about the fact that when they were kids watching Romeo + Juliet, they were confused about who they wanted to kiss. It was all about Leo! And I completely understand."

Despite her crush, her true feelings about DiCaprio's immaturity won in the end and led her to turn down another chance to work with him a year later on the film that would make his star skyrocket, Titanic. Danes revealed she turned down the part on Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard.

"I had just made this romantic epic with Leo in Mexico City, which is where they were going to shoot Titanic," Danes said. "And I just didn’t have it in me." While her heart was set, she said DiCaprio "was wrestling with the decision whether to do it or not."

"But he was like, ‘F— it, I gotta do this.’ And I looked down at him going like, ‘I totally understand why you’re doing that. And I’m not ready for that.’ And I think I really wasn’t ready for it," she said.

Danes said she has no regrets turning it down because watching the level of fame that DiCaprio received after looked "a little scary."

"I think I may have sensed that I was courting that [level of fame] or I was proximate to that," she said. "I just couldn’t do it. I didn’t want it. It was going to propel me to something I knew I didn’t have the resources to cope with. I knew I had to do a lot of foundation building."

It's okay because both Danes and DiCaprio were happy with their decisions in the end. Danes went on to build a foundation for her career while DiCaprio's settled into fame and got the female co-star he always wanted, Winslet, who let him pull a jacket full of his farts over her head and laughed with him about it. That's true friendship there. At least the Danes and DiCaprio can speak sweetly about working together now. Not going to lie though, we want to know what sort of pranks he tried to pull on her.

Source

• 3 weeks later...

Random facts but I finally connected the dots the other day. Cami's mom appears as the model of Luis Miguel's video: 

I guess that's when they met and started to go out later "as friends" while she was on break from Al Pacino. I personally feel she looks gorgeous on this video and would be a better fit for Leo. I'm really bored so please forgive me if this is just a bunch of ramblings. 🤣

Model Gala Caldirola about almost hooking up with Leo over a glass of champagne 🥂 :D via google translator

Gala Caldirola says Leonardo DiCaprio invited her for a drink

The model and former reality girl claimed that she met the actor when he visited Ibiza a few years ago.

197570431_118914236951503_46801410767359

Who would have guessed it. Gala Caldirola assured that Leonardo DiCaprio invited her to have "a glass of champagne . " The former contestant of spaces such as "Would you come back with your ex?" and "They danced for a dream" told about this situation in the program "The divine meal" , in which she participated last weekend.

The young Spanish woman referred to the bond she had with the big-screen heartthrob by the name of a dish presented by the actor Juan Pablo Bastidas , another of the figures who starred in the last episode. Specifically, the preparation made reference to "Titanic" , one of the Hollywood star's best-known films.

In that instance, the singer Rigeo , another guest to the space, revealed that he had never seen that complete film. As a result of those sayings, Gala Caldirola said that she ran into DiCaprio a few years ago . “ I knew him personally. It was in Ibiza, one summer that I was working there, I was working in Cipriani, which are high-standard restaurants that exist in various places and that I was the host ”, she shared.

“ My boss tells me: 'Someone wants to buy you a glass of champagne' and we have a drink. I spoke a little with him ”, related the ex-wife of soccer player Mauricio Isla, who added a detail about the meeting with Leonardo. " He was smoking an electronic cigarette, I remember, " he said on television.

Source

And some people are still not convinced Leo just have a type??? I mean what is he doing? Paying those girls to share their encounters with him at some random point? If so his talent for organisation and networking all over the world could almost compete wíth mafia structures LOL

357453965_Screenshot2021-06-29at13-32-35GalaCaldirola(galadrielcaldirola)Instagram-Fotosund-Videos.thumb.png.66d0c8e26668a3592ba50876bf909e2e.png1975000903_Screenshot2021-06-29at13-36-32GalaCaldirola(galadrielcaldirola)Instagram-Fotosund-Videos.thumb.png.4547fb901171581042f2d0cf31688ceb.png614957064_Screenshot2021-06-29at13-36-02GalaCaldirola(galadrielcaldirola)Instagram-Fotosund-Videos.thumb.png.d93f2486539da965b1e6d4985797b1c9.png962043913_Screenshot2021-06-29at13-34-57GalaCaldirola(galadrielcaldirola)Instagram-Fotosund-Videos.thumb.png.c4096e025072c38e6ca83d4112b091fd.png

Screenshot 2021-06-29 at 13-34-33 Gala Caldirola ( galadrielcaldirola) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png

Can we admire Leo's taste in women? I swear all his girls (official girlfriends and flings) are so beautiful. His on-screen female partners are beautiful too. Leo always was surrounded by beautiful (and mostly young) women

• 2 weeks later...

Who didn't? LOL

Blake Lively Had a "Huge Crush" on Leonardo DiCaprio Before They Dated

The actors were together for about five months in 2011.

063021-blake-lively-leonardo-dicaprio-tb

Who: Oscar-winning actor and producer Leonardo DiCaprio, 46, and People's Choice Award-winning actress Blake Lively, 33.

How They Met: DiCaprio and Lively's paths first crossed (publicly, at least) in November 2010, when both parties were present at an 8-person dinner in N.Y.C. Lively was being considered for the role of Daisy Buchanan in Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby (opposite DiCaprio's Jay Gatsby), so the outing was quickly classified as business.

A week later it was announced that Carey Mulligan had won the coveted role, and any fanfare around DiCaprio and Lively's dinner died down. 

The following May, everything changed.

With the beginning of Cannes Film Festival, the most glamorous of celebrity fêtes, the most glamorous of celebrities appeared on the most glamorous of French Riviera-docked yachts. Among them: DiCaprio in his nightclub finest (aviator shades, perfectly faded jeans, and a blue dress shirt) and Lively in a summery white shirtdress and blush-hued oxford shoes. But it wasn't simply an appearance — they were hugging

And with that, the impossibly bourgeois summer of "DiLively" commenced.  

Why We Loved Them: For but a moment, it seemed perpetual bachelor DiCaprio may be ready to settle down. Unnamed Us Weekly "insiders" had "never seen him like this with a girl"! They held hands in Monte Carlo; they "seemed happy in each other's company" in Portofino; they skipped lines (!) together at Disneyland … And how could you forget the bikes? We love a couple who can look just as cool riding their bikes through the N.Y.C. streets as partying aboard a yacht. 

Though the coupling may have seemed sudden to the untrained eye, DiCaprio had actually been on Lively's mind for a while. In 2007, the Gossip Girl star told CosmoGIRL! (RIP) that she "had a huge crush" on DiCaprio when she was a child. The Titanic actor and Justin Timberlake were named "the two I can really think of just being completely in love with."

When They Peaked: Years following DiLively's somewhat inevitable end, Gossip Girl executive producer Joshua Safran (who happens to be the GG reboot's showrunner), gave Vanity Fair a strange and surprising anecdote about the former couple. 

Safran noted that during the period in which Lively was dating DiCaprio she "had this thing where she had a doll that she took photos of that she sent to Leo." Can the reboot be about that instead?

The Breakup: The breakup was reported about a month after Lively visited DiCaprio in Australia (where he was filming Gatsby) late that summer. Try as he might, Cuddles the diamond python couldn't keep DiLively afloat. 

In October 2011, a People source noted that the split was "amicable" and that the actors remained friends. DiCaprio's "work commitments" reportedly played a role in the breakup. 

Where They Are Now:

DiCaprio has been dating model and actress Camila Morrone since late 2017. The actor has several projects in the works, including Netflix's Don't Look Up

Soon after splitting from DiCaprio, Lively began dating her Green Lantern co-star Ryan Reynolds (whom she wed in 2012 … on a plantation). The couple shares three daughters: James, 6, Inez, 4, and 21-month-old Betty. 

Next up for Lively is Liane Moriarty's adaptation The Husband's Secret.

Source

• 1 month later...

Nothing really new here but the last post was in July so whatever :nicole: What about Virginie Ledoyen (The Beach)?

Virginie Ledoyen is rumored to have hooked up with Leonardo DiCaprio in Jan 1999. Source

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Dating History is Full of Models, but Has He Dated Any of His Co-Stars?

leonardo-dicaprio-gisele-bunchen.jpg?x70

Leonardo DiCaprio’s dating life has been the subject of media interest since his arrival in Hollywood in the 90s. Although many stars heading into their fourth decade of fame have faded from public discourse, their personal lives have remained fruitful. Does it involve any effort with other the actors?

Leonardo DiCaprio has dated several models

DiCaprio’s romantic history includes many models. He publicly dated famous runway celebrities like Toni Garran and Kelly Rohrbach. DiCaprio’s highly publicized long-term relationship with Gisele Bundchen has brought him into constant limelight. He started dating Camila Morrone in 2017.

There has been a lot of scrutiny over the years surrounding the age of DiCaprio’s significant others. In fact, many have even declared that he breaks up with women before the age of 26. As far as settling is concerned, the actor declined to answer whether marriage and children are in his future.

Despite Rumors, He Never Dated ‘Titanic’ Co-Star Kate Winslet

When it comes to DiCaprio’s co-stars, one particular actor comes to mind. after starring in titanic Together, he and Kate Winslet became close friends. More than a decade later, they teamed up again revolutionary Road. But although they play love interests, there is reportedly nothing romantic between them.

“The second we met, we totally clicked,” Winslet recounted. Rolling stone in 1998. DiCaprio agreed, saying “she was my best friend for seven months” during filming. titanic. However, when it comes to the romance between them, “just the notion of that was crazy,” Winslet said. “It would have been absolutely incest.”

DiCaprio dated ‘Gossip Girl’ star Blake Lively

Obviously, dating actors is not DiCaprio’s style. However, he went out with a famous person for a short time. In 2011, after separating from girlfriend Bar Refaeli, she was seen with Blake Lively. At the time, she was refreshing her relationship with him. gossip Girl Co-star, Penn Baijley.

Although they only dated for a few months, DiCaprio may have played a part in Lively’s bigger love story. She and her future husband Ryan Reynolds reportedly went on the “weirdest” double date as friends. “That was the weirdest date for that relatable party because we were like fireworks,” he said. People. Was DiCaprio the person for Lively? Time certainly does line up.

XqMyFESf2iHl.jpg

He and Claire Danes had a ‘problematic’ relationship

DiCaprio makes friends (and forms romantic relationships) wherever he goes. However, he did not famously click with one of his previous co-stars. his breakout role in Romeo + Juliet opposite Claire Danes led her titanic Casting and heartthrob status. However, for Dane, it was a different story.

Dan told W Magazine DiCaprio’s look was “problematic” for him. “I really couldn’t have a crush on the guy I was crushing on professionally,” she explained. Although rumors persist that they did not get along, she added chair specialist Podcast Wasn’t The Reason He Passed On titanic Myself. “I was looking forward to having a different creative experience, and it felt like a repeat,” Dane explained.

Source

Much more detailed listing of Leos girlfriends (including Danes and Ledoyen speaking of co stars).

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Dating History: Gisele Bundchen, Blake Lively, Camila Morrone

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Dating-History-Landing

Leonardo DiCaprio is almost as well-known for his love life as his movies and activism. Since launching his acting career in the early 1990s, the heartthrob has had a string of high-profile relationships with Hollywood’s finest actresses and, perhaps more famously, younger models.

The Oscar winner’s dating history has often made him a punching bag for fellow celebrities including Tina Fey and Ricky Gervais. While introducing him at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards, the 30 Rock creator quipped, “And now, like a supermodel’s vagina, let’s all give a warm welcome to Leonardo DiCaprio.” Six years later, the Office alum joked at the same awards show, “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood is nearly three hours long. Leonardo DiCaprio attended the premiere, and by the end, his date was too old for him.”

Fortunately, DiCaprio has always been a good sport about the jabs. He gave Fey a thumbs-up on stage and laughed into his hand from his seat in the audience after Gervais’ shout-out.

The attention on the Titanic star’s love life began in 1994, when he was linked to model Bridget Hall. By the early 2000s, he became one of the most eligible bachelors in Tinseltown. He went on to date Gisele Bündchen, Bar Refaeli, Blake Lively, Toni Garrn and Nina Agdal, among others, before finally settling down with current girlfriend Camila Morrone, who is 23 years his junior.

“There’s so many relationships in Hollywood — and in the history of the world — where people have large age gaps,” Morrone told the Los Angeles Times in 2019 when asked whether critics of her and DiCaprio’s relationship get under her skin. “I just think anyone should be able to date who they want to date.”

The Great Gatsby star and the L.A.-born model started dating in 2017 and have been going strong ever since. A source exclusively told Us Weekly in 2020, “They’re always together but like maintaining privacy,” noting that the pair prefer to stay “off the grid” and are “not the type of couple to be posting on social media about each other.”

Scroll down to see DiCaprio’s complete dating history!

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Dating-History-Bridget

Bridget Hall

In 1994, the model became the first woman to be linked to DiCaprio since he launched his movie career.

1320872980_leonardo-dicaprio-claire-dane

Claire Danes

They starred as Shakespeare’s famous young lovers Romeo and Juliet in the Baz Luhrmann-directed film in 1996. Although it was never confirmed the costars had a real-life fling, reports surfaced the two had chemistry off set. (She's now married to her Evening costar Hugh Dancy, and they share sons Cyrus and Rowan.)

1320874688_leonardo-dicaprio-kristen-zan

Kristen Zang

He dated the Michigan-born model from 1996 to 1997 and took her as his date to the Romeo & Juliet premiere in L.A.

1320871461_leonardo-dicaprio-amber-valle

Amber Valletta

After Titanic catapulted DiCaprio to worldwide fame, the star reportedly saw the Arizona-born model in a magazine and had his reps track her down. (She now shares son Auden with ex-husband Chip McCaw.)

1320874403_leonardo-dicaprio-helena-chri

Helena Christensen

He briefly hooked up with the Danish beauty around the time of Titanic's release in 1997. (She now shares son Mingus with ex Norman Reedus.)

1320870884_leonardo-dicaprio-liv-tyler-l

Liv Tyler

Party photos surfaced in the late '90s that had fans wondering whether DiCaprio "Walked This Way" with the model-actress daughter of Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler. (She now shares son Milo with ex-husband Royston Langdon plus son Sailor and daughter Lula with longtime partner David Gardner.)

1320874537_leonardo-dicaprio-naomi-campb

Naomi Campbell

He had a brief fling with the supermodel following Titanic’s release. Afterward, the pair remained close friends and were seen yachting and lunching around the world together.

1320872853_leonardo-dicaprio-eva-herzigo

Eva Herzigová

DiCaprio met the Czech supermodel at his 1998 premiere for Man in the Iron Mask. Sources claimed the two had a two-month-long affair while Herzigová was married to Bon Jovi drummer Tico Torres. (She now has three sons, George, Philipe and Edward, with fiancé Gregorio Marsiaj.)

1320872312_leonardo-dicaprio-virginie-le

Virginie LeDoyen

He met the French actress on the set of his 2000 flop The Beach. They played lovers in the film, and reports from set claimed their movie-set magic briefly came to life. (She now shares daughter Lila with ex Louis Soubrier plus son Isaac and daughter Amalia with ex Arié Elmaleh.)

1320875179_leonardo-dicaprio-gisele-bund

Gisele Bündchen

It was a five-years-long romance for the actor and the Brazilian supermodel, lasting from 2000 to 2005. The stars shared many passions together, like sitting courtside at basketball games and raising awareness for environmental causes. DiCaprio also walked the 2005 Oscar red carpet with Bündchen on his arm. (She's now married to NFL star Tom Brady, with whom she shares son Benjamin and daughter Vivian.)

1320877180_leonardo-dicaprio-bar-refaeli

Bar Refaeli

The on-again, off-again romance lasted from 2005 to 2010 after meeting at a U2 concert in Las Vegas. The couple popped up together around the world, and Refaeli even took DiCaprio and his mom, Irmelin Indenbirken, to visit her family in Tel Aviv to celebrate the actor's 36th birthday. (She's now married to businessman Adi Ezra, with whom she shares daughters Liv and Elle and son David.)

anne-vyalitsyna-leonardo-dicaprio-zoom.j

Anne Vyalitsyna

The Titanic star had a brief fling with the swimsuit model during a break with Refaeli. The former flames met in Ibiza and were pictured getting close while hanging out on a yacht in 2009. (She now shares daughter Alaska with fiancé Adam Cahan.)

1320877383_leonardo-dicaprio-blake-livel

Blake Lively

The twosome met aboard Steven Spielberg’s yacht in Monte Carlo while in Europe for the 2011 Cannes Film Festival. Although their relationship only lasted five months, the jet-setting duo were captured on romantic dates in Venice, Los Angeles and NYC. (She's now married to Ryan Reynolds, with whom she shares daughters James, Inez and Betty.)

1415638122_erin-leo-zoom.jpg?w=900&quali

Erin Heatherton

The Wolf of Wall Street actor dated the Victoria's Secret model for 10 months before splitting in 2012. At the time, a source told Us that their "crazy schedules" were to blame and that there was "no bad blood" between the two.

1415638154_leo-toni-zoom.jpg?w=900&quali

Toni Garrn

Adding to his long list of model lovers, DiCaprio first stepped out with Garrn at the 66th Cannes Film Festival in 2013. They split the following year. (She's now married to actor Alex Pettyfer.)

488141402_leonardo-dicaprio-kelly-rohrba

Kelly Rohrbach

DiCaprio and the Sports Illustrated model — who share an age difference of 16 years — split in 2016 after a few months of dating. A source told Us at the time the decision to part ways was mutual: “They both have intense work schedules and a lot going on in their lives right now ... They are still friends and talking but it’s over.” (She's now married to attorney Steuart Walton.)

a3f77460483_leonardo-dicaprio-nina-agdal

Nina Agdal

Us exclusively revealed that DiCaprio was dating the Danish model — who's 17 years his junior — in 2016. They were seen vacationing together in Montauk, New York and the Bahamas. The pair broke up in 2017.

077c87c7a90_leonardo-dicaprio-camila-mor

Camila Morrone

The Revenant actor first sparked dating rumors with the model in 2017. They have since traveled the world together, visiting U.S. cities like Aspen, Colorado, and Miami as well as international countries such as Italy and France. "[Leo has] never loved a girl like this," a source exclusively told Us in 2018.

Source

Unpopular opinion but imagine Leo and Amber would have kids. They would have been ridiculously gorgeous :baronfaint:

970c39be67910d90ce4ebf6a49261580.jpg leoamber.thumb.jpg.ad1cee04ec005b6de5f1e25c07b9d1e6.jpg

Another unpopular opinion: The beauty of Virginie Ledoyen is underrated.

837aa6fd41041f34b437c36ed9285568.jpg 4d641788ca549613fdcaec98fd7c937d44ffe1b4 thumb-1920-187006.jpg 417a25462895364aec8a7826a6a8a1d7206a28c9

Spoiler

tumblr_ozfgac4VGr1rdtg46o1_400.gifv

• 2 weeks later...

This article was published 4 days ago but I have no clue if those statements are recent lol probably not

Let’s Take a Look At Leonardo DiCaprio & Rihanna’s Sexy Friendship

Know more about Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna's relationship.

insider-come-on-hes-single-shes-single-t

Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio have long been rumored to be an item, and while we can’t say that they’ve ever been spotted together in a romantic way (and we’re pretty sure they’re not playing Romeo and Juliet for their next project), they seem to have a pretty close friendship. They’ve been spotted together at various events over the years, and they’ve even been seen in the same places at the same time—and not just any places, but some seriously exclusive ones.

In 2007, both Rihanna and Leo participated in the global Live Earth event 2007, she was one of the headliners in Tokyo and he was a speaker in New York’s Central Park. So maybe they didn’t meet on that day nine years ago, but Rihanna’s participation in an event that would have hit so close to DiCaprio’s heart (and still would to this day, Leo remains one of the biggest celebrity champions of environmental causes in Hollywood) can’t have but added to whatever chemistry sparked when they finally did meet.

So what’s their connection? Well, Rihanna has been spotted at several events with DiCaprio, including the 2014 Oscars, where they were seen dancing together at the after-party. And it seems that they’re not just friends, they’re also close. According to a source, the two have been seen “hanging out” at Rihanna’s home in Los Angeles. But just how close are they? The source told us, “They appear to be very close. They seem to be almost a couple.”

Source

5 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

This article was published 4 days ago but I have no clue if those statements are recent lol

I don't think it's recent. Leo is probably still with Camila and Rihanna is dating ASAP Rocky now. 

I love this pic btw (Ik it's photoshop) 

Rihanna-and-Leonardo-DiCaprio-dated.thumb.jpg.2c231d1158d098753ad8af2d844fffc6.jpg

Fun article :D can't remember her tweets at all lol

What If Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio Are Secretly the Star-Crossed Lovers of Our Time?

1573820814_Screenshot2021-08-28at11-11-59AreRihannaandLeonardoDiCapriotheStar-CrossedLoversofOurTime.thumb.png.ba7d8a0f05ae3b0d060de9080fcca933.png

Picture the characters in our generation’s defining love story: No, they’re not a boat-necked Meghan Markle and uniformed Prince Harry, riding off into the English sunshine to the music of that adorable cellist. And they’re not Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande, matching finger tattoos standing in for the traditional exchange of locks of hair. They’re not even, in fictional terms, Timothée Chalamet and Armie Hammer dancing on a blacktop in 1980s Italy and sharing a mutual love of stone fruit. No—the star-crossed lovers of our time, our Romeo and Juliet, are Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio, who are not, in fact, in a relationship, nor has a relationship between them ever been confirmed. But one woman, writer Hunter Harris, is willing the universe to manifest this fantasy into reality, one tweet at a time.

Harris has been writing a kind of Internet fan fiction about Lihanna, or Rihcaprio, for more than a year now, prompting one of her colleagues at Vulture to refer to her as the site’s leading “DiCapriologist.” She has crafted an intricate tale via her Twitter account in which, after a brief romance, the two lovers are watching each other from afar, on very separate timelines, but always with the possibility that something will be rekindled. Essential to the project is that, in Harris’s estimation, Rihanna, for Leo, will always been the one who got away. “I just think it’s hilarious that this really powerful, popular guy cannot get Rihanna,” Harris says. “There is one thing out of his grasp. And her name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.”

Fanfic is unfortunately all we have, based on rumors that date back to around 2015, when there were reports that Rihanna and Leo met at a party at the Playboy Mansion, where they might have kissed. That led to the unfounded notion that they have “been hooking up for years,” followed by a picture of the duo close-talking (possibly sensually whispering?) at Coachella in January 2016 (an event that Harris has called her “personal Christmas”). In February of this year, there were reports that Leo snuck into the after-party for Rihanna’s birthday fete through a side door. And in a scene in Ocean’s 8, Leo is mentioned while the cast is looking at a Met Gala seating chart, after which the camera cuts inexplicably to Rihanna—for Harris, this was QAnon-level confirmation from some kind of celebrity-gossip deep state, that yes, there is something between the two.

Part of what compels Harris is that though paparazzi photos of the actor and his younger swimsuit-model girlfriends tend to proliferate online, DiCaprio is actually rather mysterious and withholding regarding his personal life. “He’s so serious about acting,” she says. “I love the idea that he would go crazy over one text to Rihanna.” Part of Harris’s genius is to take some of the many pictures of DiCaprio on his phone (a subgenre is DiCaprio on his phone while riding a Citibike) and pair them with Rihanna news, as if the actor has a Google alert for his ex and uses any excuse to shoot her a DM. “I feel like if you scroll through Rihanna’s phone it would be like so many of those white bubbles on the left side, you know? She just hasn’t replied to any of his text messages but he keeps trying and he won’t let go.”

It’s also fun to imagine that DiCaprio’s much-documented penchant for younger women is filling some kind of void that his pining for Rihanna, a world-conquering businesswoman much closer to his age, has left in his adult-fuccboi heart. That while Summer Leo is playing beach volleyball in Malibu or sunning himself on a yacht with his 21-year-old girlfriend, Camila Morrone, he can’t help but keep tabs on Rihanna, who’s off celebrating new makeup and lingerie lines and new movies. Harris has even imagined that DiCaprio’s notorious adult male friend group, the Pussy Posse, plays a role. “There’s a Pussy Posse group text” whenever something about Rihanna is in the press, because they know that their bro is immediately going to message her, she says, “and then there’s a side group without Leo, where the boys are like, ‘Please don’t show him this, let’s wait.’ His friends are trying to be supportive but they’re like, ‘She’s Rihanna, nothing’s going to happen.’ ” Harris even has an answer for how DiCaprio can stalk Rihanna on Instagram—he obviously has a finsta (or fake Instagram): “If he’s dating 20-year-olds, he definitely has a finsta.”

As for the Fenty side of the matter, Harris was even convinced that Rihanna’s role in Valerian was a flirtatious nod to Leo, since she was acting opposite from DiCaprio look-alike Dane DeHaan. “She was flirting back,” she says, but in Rihanna fashion, “with big-budget productions.” It’s a level of detail that only someone who spends her life online, which Harris does as an associate editor at Vulture, could aspire to. She’s been approached to write a Leo and Rihanna coffee-table book: “I’m honestly surprised that people are so taken with it,” she says. It could be that it’s incredibly refreshing, now that some celebrity relationships are chronicled entirely online, to imagine everything we don’t know behind the scenes. Harris does worry sometimes that one tweet will turn into “the one thing that’s too accurate. I worry that one day I’ll get an email from [DiCaprio’s] rep that's like, subject line: Leo, body text: Please stop.”

But, for now, she hopes that one day Leo will “shoot his shot,” she’s happy to say. “If only the most important love story of my time could be consummated, just once,” she says—“but it would, like, break my mind.” (In a world where a Sex and the City Instagram fan account presaged Cynthia Nixon’s run for governor of New York, anything can happen.) In a follow-up email to Vogue, she said that she’d “also just like to reiterate that these tweets are extremely dumb and also that Anti was the best album of 2016.”

Source

She's insanely beautiful... and she's german 😍 Always like it when Leo dates a german girl for some reason :D

lorena-rae-lorena-rae-gif.gif b9ce3c254cccd754b9913dcb177b3396.jpg

Didn't he dump her for a reunion with Toni Garrn? Battle of the german girls lol

God she's gorgeous too.

1099463-500w.jpg Toni-Garrn.jpg 3200790bbb5dd96d5be2edecb1f21e0a.jpg toni-garrn-at-the-talk-show-at-the-ndr-s ae55e002c2f7c0b4efb1fc508361ed1f.jpg

Extraordinary taste Mr. DiCaprio I have to admit.