Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

She does make a good point and I'm not going to lie.... i think its weird he knew her as a teen. Jade Bahr as too your comment having a crush on emma watson from a movie we watched is different then someone actually knowing her as a teenager and later dating her in real life with a 20 year age difference. 

4 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^boundaries are just there for Leo not for his fans don't be ridiclious :rofl:

I speak things as I see them my friend. Think about it. If someone met you when you were 15 and they were 37..... and you later dated with a 20 plus year difference.... with that being said before people take it to the extreme. I still wouldn't call leo a pervert I just find it a little strange. The comparison you made is not a good one. Having a crush on someone across a tv screen is different then real life relationships.

3 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^ So you wanna seriously tell me if your family would be friends with Leo you had a crush on since you're 12 years old and when you finally old enough to date him and he wants it too, you would say no?

Yes in my views there is something seriously wrong with that. 😑 but I suppose this is just me and what I think is a normal Romantic relationship. Only think that makes this not creepy is she was over 18 when they started dating. Like I said leo is pretty tame when it comes to crazy Hollywood but this one I do think is strange.

Just now, Jade Bahr said:

^but why is it wrong when he was only attracted to her when she was over 18? Sry for being so persistent I just try to understand. To make it wrong you have to think Leo was already attracted to her when she was underage?

No offense to you and your views at all but there is no point in continuing to discuss something with someone who doesn't want to see reality for what it is.

26 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

So you can say this is wrong and that is wrong but you can't explain why you think it's wrong? Then yes I don't see a point in this discussion too because this is not how a discussion works in the first place lol

First thing, who here on this page can actually say 100% Leo met Camila when she was a teenager??? I doubt anyone can say this. Second thing, even IF he knew her, saw her like once or twice, what does that mean if he started dating her when she was already an adult woman? Damn, some people have really perverted minds to think that it is a problem IF Leo ever met her as a teenager...  :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Emma7 said:

I did not call him "creepy" but a relationship with a girl that he knew her since her 14 or 15 was certainly not his best choice and the fact that they started the relationship at camila's 20 does not change the fact that she was introduced to him as a 14- or 15-year-old teenager (family friend).There is information that you have not seen before, but that does not mean that I was specifically looking for such information, but when someone asks me, I searched for that information to send her the evidence that I saw before. Bar's court news was reported in the media in 2020, and articles were written about it that attracted the attention of fans at the time and in the articles she was called Leo's ex-girlfriend ‌ so you could see her court news in Leo's news.I also saw Camila's address information on one of insta pages about Camila . Is this weird? Is it weird to be aware in a world where a lot of information is uploaded on sites and news pages just because you are not interested or have not seen it before? There are many articles about Leo's places, If I know about that and the address of the property where he lives or have seen pictures of his house, am I weird? Most of fans check out articles, pages, and news sites about their favorite celebrity if this is strange to you this is your problem.

I'm agree with @kellybsblover. Whoever was posted this info, it's not right. It doesn't matter if it's public person, I still find it creepy to checking address. Don't get such an unhealthy interest to this info. 

About Leo met Camila underage, I don't see problem here. I don't know actual things, but he probably saw her once or twice. Why everyone thinks that he was attracted to her since she was teen and just waited till her 18? It's rediculous. She grew a very gorgeous woman and he probably was attracted to her, when saw her adult. Again, I don't know the real things, but you don't know too. Stop assumpting the worst and acting like you really have 100% information. 

That's it, @Lilja K

Also, I'am pretty sure Camila herself said in an interview that she was no longer living with her mother, in that  imterview from 2019 she said she recently left her mother's house. I will find this interview later and you will hear from her own mouth. Now in 2021 idk where she's living, but I do believe at some point between 2019/2020 she was living with Leo. 

3 hours ago, Emma7 said:

Believe me, I was grossed out with Leo dating Camila for the reasons you stated and it’s why I’ve never been able to warm up to their “relationship.” However, I don’t believe he groomed her like so many people assume. He was linked to a number of different women before he was ever linked with Camila. Heck, he was hanging out with ex Toni Garnn the same year he and Camila started dating. Toni was already 25 by then. It seems like she was seriously considering making it official with Leo again. 

272985AC-3298-40FA-B663-4365EA813ECC.jpeg

128720E3-0578-4D12-8AFC-DAE19B3E6A45.jpeg