Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I honestly think this 25 thing is kinda ridiculous, tbh. I don't think he does this on purpose and again I'am pretty sure Kristen, Gisele and Blake all end up with him, not otherwise, it was not HIS choice to break up. 

I think he dates young women by the simple fact that he's attracted to them and they happen to be on their early 20's, plus, it's not like he waited all of them to reach 25 and think: oh ok, now I have to break up them... he probably end up because things were not working anymore and he was not in love. Also,  he started dating Kelly and she was already 25. And IF Rihanna can count she was on her 26/27, just saying. 

To resume, I don't think this 25 mark means anything, and even IF he  and Camila break up next week or after her 25 b-day I still won't think nothing of it. But of course if this happens media and people in general will make a big deal about it and say he's a creep, bla, bla, bla.    :cain:

26 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^He broke up with Kristen Zang for good when she was around 25 too. Just saying :whistle: People tend to forget her.

I did forget about her---- I think it's a psychological thing with him but I'll leave it at that. Time will continue to tell a story and I will sit and wait. 😅

18 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I honestly think this 25 thing is kinda ridiculous, tbh. I don't think he does this on purpose and again I'am pretty sure Kristen, Gisele and Blake all end up with him, not otherwise, it was not HIS choice to break up. 

I think he dates young women by the simple fact that he's attracted to them and they happen to be on their early 20's, plus, it's not like he waited all of them to reach 25 and think: oh ok, now I have to break up them... he probably end up because things were not working anymore and he was not in love. Also,  he started dating Kelly and she was already 25. And IF Rihanna can count she was on her 26/27, just saying. 

To resume, I don't think this 25 mark means anything, and even IF he  and Camila break up next week or after her 25 b-day I still won't think nothing of it. But of course if this happens media and people in general will make a big deal about it and say he's a creep, bla, bla, bla.    :cain:

That's an opinion I needed

53 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I think it's a psychological thing with him but I'll leave it at that. 

Just something striking my mind: Kristen was his first love (or at least the first woman he was probably more serious about) and she left him I think around 2000 (most sources say 97/98 but that's definitely not true because she was with him in Thailand while The Beach was shot). After they split she said he was immature and had to grow up (something what's coming up til today about Leo and his relationships or why they ended). So all this happened around the Leo mania - a time where he had barely control about most people/womens crazy reaction about him and his whole life changed forever very drastically and not necessarily by his own choice. Maybe I'm all wrong but we all know this time had an massive impact upon him not only as actor and celebrity but person again til today. And it all happened when he was himself around 25 no? Maybe all of this is deep down kinda connected in him. Maybe it's not even about the women, but him. Or maybe I see just ghosts from the past and stop this now lol 👻

And after all that I said above... I might add that I don't think Leo will EVER get married or have kids, I used to think that, but not anymore, lost all my hopes. But I really don't blame him, I, myself don't know if I want that or not... and that's fine. It is just that wishful thinking of a fan wanting to see him being all adorable with his own kids, but don't think will happen being very honest. 

18 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

And after all that I said above... I might add that I don't think Leo will EVER get married or have kids, I used to think that, but not anymore, lost all my hopes. But I really don't blame him, I, myself don't know if I want that or not... and that's fine. It is just that wishful thinking of a fan wanting to see him being all adorable with his own kids, but don't think will happen being very honest. 

Same-- I don't see marriage or children for him--- I don't know him of course just an opinion. I also don't see these things for myself so I agree I could never judge him for it. These commitments can be lifelong especially having children and we must really consider if we want this for ourselves or not. Also this world is getting worse and worse.... I would never consider bringing another human into this.

48 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Same-- I don't see marriage or children for him--- I don't know him of course just an opinion. I also don't see these things for myself so I agree I could never judge him for it. These commitments can be lifelong especially having children and we must really consider if we want this for ourselves or not. Also this world is getting worse and worse.... I would never consider bringing another human into this.

Yeah, I understand your feelings, and I can't really blame him if he doesn't want this for himself. Like you said, we don't know him or how he truly feels about it, but this is what me as fan for soooo long feel at this moment. The truth is marriage and kids are not everyone as much as "society" wants to proves us wrong. 

This may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think Leo’s relationship with Bar was that serious. There were People Magazine articles from as early as 2007 stating that the relationship had run its course. There were also blind items that came out about Leo having trouble in the bedroom when he was with Bar..

Most importantly, Bar’s tax evasion trial revealed she was living in Israel several months a year during their relationship. A witness also testified at the trial that Bar's mother (and manager) planted false stories about her relationship with Leo to make it seem like they were getting serious and moving in together. It seems like they stuck together for so long to give off the impression Leo was in a long term relationship with her.

3 hours ago, Emma7 said:

It can be easily concluded that Leo himself allowed bar's mother to say such things to the media otherwise, Leo would have cut off his relationship with bar completely, but he was in on-off relationship with her for 6 years. His girlfriends have contracts and he himself allows such things to be published,that does not necessarily mean he is gay, but he clearly uses pr in his relationships.his relationship with Camila is also a long-term contract to change his playboy image .articles say that leo and Camila live together but evidence shows that camila lives with her mother  in the house that they bought in May 2020 but almost every article says that they live together and are very serious.

Interesting. What is the evidence to support this (re: Camila living with her mother)? If you could share I’d appreciate it. All of Leo’s relationships in recent years scream PR to me. I agree with you, I wouldn’t be surprised if he tries to make this relationship with Camila stick in order to fix his playboy image. At this rate it’s looking like she will outlast Bar. 

Every time I see a new post here I'm a little afraid to read Leo ended things with his almost 25 girlfriend and I'm always so releaved to see it's not - no matter how ridiculous the actual discussion might be :rofl: Yeah I came that far these days LOL

Personally I couldn't care less if they broke up now or next week, month, year whatever but I admit I'm already afraid for the ugly backlash like it's anyones business.

I mean I would agree to be concerned if his dating actions would be illegal or actually hurt those women but from what I see and know it doesn't so I don't really get the fuss nor I will. Even if I don't understand how his relationships really works... do I have to as long it works for the actual two people in this relationship? (in this case Leo and Cami)

And lets be clear: none of us has to date or follow his life or watch his movies if we don't want it. I mean you can say whatever you want but the people who are always whining how weird and ugly and fat and pedo he is but still watching his movies are part of the "problem" too (if you want to call it like that because I'm convinced Leo is harmless compared to others in Hollywood). Without an audience Leo would be nothing. As long as people don't quit him he will be successful. We are part of his massive success with following him, discussing him, watching his movies since almost 30 fucking years!!! For me people calling out Leo for being the "problem" here when they actually all part of it is the most hilarious thing ever. But yeah pointing out other people's faults is always so easy. :iconemoticonlame: