Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

While I liked J. Edgar....it's probably on the lower side of my favorite Leo movies. I mean, it was good and the performances were also good but it just didn't meld together like I thought it was going to. And I think that was due to Clint Eastwood's meh directing. Also Armie's makeup. :rofl: And I mean, I think Leo and Armie never reached that level of unf chemistry wise - except when they were fighting. Other than that? I found the movie as a whole, despite good performances and me being a history nerd, to be....kinda zzzzzz.

I mean, it was good and the performances were also good but it just didn't meld together like I thought it was going to.

That's exactly how I feel about J. Edgar. I feel that Leo, as always, put 100% into the role - I thought his performance was fantastic, but I just didn't like how the story flowed. I enjoyed it the first time I watched it in the cinema (although I found it "choppy" and I'm not a big fan of movies with a lot of narration) but now that it's been released I find myself struggling to watch it all the way through again without stopping and going back to it, to be honest.

I keep forgetting about this thread :rofl: I'm going to have to remember to come in here more often.

Girls any of you suspect like me, now seeing more and more trailers/ teasers of Django... that maybe Leo's parts in the movie, is going to be a little short???? Is just that they always show him in the same scene... :morning:

While I liked J. Edgar....it's probably on the lower side of my favorite Leo movies. I mean, it was good and the performances were also good but it just didn't meld together like I thought it was going to. And I think that was due to Clint Eastwood's meh directing. Also Armie's makeup. :rofl: And I mean, I think Leo and Armie never reached that level of unf chemistry wise - except when they were fighting. Other than that? I found the movie as a whole, despite good performances and me being a history nerd, to be....kinda zzzzzz.

But... maybe I'm the only one who thinks so, but Eastwood's movies always are B-O-R- I-N-G!

Someone try to convince me to see Gran Torino but I was like No way, Sis! :rofl:

^lolll I agree a majority of his movies are boring, but Gran Tarino was GREAT! I believe it one some awards as well :flower:

And I suspect leo will have just a supporting role, nothing more, nothing less in django. But I bet Harvey is saving calvin for the big screen ;)

Speaking of, we haven't gotten anymore Gatsby trailers or TV spots??! :cry: Now I want some gatsby!

Sometimes I get frustrated by celebrities always go on vacation at the same place. (Hawaii, St Barts) There are so many places in the world's most interesting and well worth a visit. Croatia, Jamaica. Bali. If I had the opportunity like them ... I definitely would do it. :gocho:

I think Leo is one that has varied a little (probably without us knowing it, has visited other)... But if I could just get him out a while from Cabo. :p

I think this vacation could be to celebrate Tobey's birthday since Hawaii is Tobey's favorite place to vacation and the latest times Leo has been there, he was accompanied by Tobey and Jen.

I agree Princess...Rio de Janeiro for example.... :morning: :whistle:

No no no Pami.. he has already been there.. and you wasted your chance :laugh:

In Venezuela we have one of our best beaches Los Roques... That would be a good one :p

Girl, thanks for the BET awards vid.

And in regards to Clint's movies, I loved One Million Dollar Baby (it's was sooooooooooooo sad but I loved) and I also loved Mystic River (AMAZING).

Pami: that is right, Leo's has never been in Rio, he passed in São Paulo, Bahia and Mato Grosso (in the Amazon). I was always waiting for him to came in Rio Grande do Sul when he dated Gisele, but he never came... I wanted him to come because my state makes border with Rio Grande do Sul and he could enjoy some beautiful beaches from Santa Catarina... like in Florianópolis and many others. :hehe:

kat: I was thinking that too, we got so many things from Django where Leo is the supporting actor but about Gatsby only 1 trailer and I want more... off course the whole Gatsby trailer shows more of Leo than all this stuff we saw from Django, :hehe: but still I wanted to see another trailer or a tv spot from Gatsby.

But... maybe I'm the only one who thinks so, but Eastwood's movies always are B-O-R- I-N-G!

Someone try to convince me to see Gran Torino but I was like No way, Sis! :rofl:

I loved Gran Torino and Mystic River

kat: I was thinking that too, we got so many things from Django where Leo is the supporting actor but about Gatsby only 1 trailer and I want more... off course the whole Gatsby trailer shows more of Leo than all this stuff we saw from Django, :hehe: but still I wanted to see another trailer or a tv spot from Gatsby.

i feel like the Gatsby film dropped off the face of the earth after we got the trailer, tbh

GIVE US MORE STUFF, BAZ