Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

forget about his ex girlfriends, we can discussed stupid things here, well if you have the change to be with Leo ( with passion red girls) and show him your assets :huh: how the hell could you forget about the fact that all his exes had been models? and even if you were a model every woman has insecurities, can you imagine thinking in Gisele legs, Bar breast is kind of disturbing, Isn't it?

Yeah I agree! Leomania was something huge and intense! I still remember those days and I was a Leomaniac!make%20it%20clap.gif

That's true Pami.. I was also and I have no shame to admit it... Posters everywhere in my room. :ddr:

Of course those days are gone :hehe:

Those days are gone,are you sure about it? :rofl:

We're still here... going strong! :yes:

I know it sounds crazy to say this, I also know I'll never know the reality of their history, after all the only people who really know what happens in a relationship is the couple itself. However, as was asked here, I must express my opinion (to be clear, it is my opinion, is not the absolute truth, but my perception of the situation) My dislike for Blake is the result of how she conducted the end of her relationship with Leo. We had news that she had met with Ryan before the end of the relationship, and even the her current boyfriend came out with them, after their movie premiere. I'm sorry if this may offend someone, it is not my intention, and I repeat that I do not know the true facts, but I can not help but think that was a low atitute on her part.

wow SweetGaby: I felt exactly the same way, which was a shame for me because I have to be honest and say that I liked to see Leo with Blake while it lasted... I can't even hide because who is on this thread for so long knows I liked them as a couple and I thought he was happy with her and I was disappointed with her attitude, really. But as SweetGaby said we don't know the absolute truth, their feelings towards each other or if was THAT serious or not but still I felt sad on how things end up between them. :/

So, it's not about hate on Blake because I don't hate her or anything but it is just the way she acted when she and Leo split.

I agree with you in that part SweetGaby: , Blake even before they announced their split sent the massage "I not the one who was left, I left him" and all that BS, and we Knew she was the one who flew to Australia and then comeback, I guess that was the goodbye, I'm nor saying that is ok because his the man and all that kind of things, but is obvious he was having fun with her and she took the best part of this story Publicity.

wow you guys harvey weinstein (and quentin!) was really impressed by leo as calvin candie. and you know what happens when harvey is impressed, he makes sure everyone else is impressed too

please make leo campaign his little heart out, harvey, please

I was surprised too!

Pleaaaase TALKSHOWS

wow you guys harvey weinstein (and quentin!) was really impressed by leo as calvin candie. and you know what happens when harvey is impressed, he makes sure everyone else is impressed too

please make leo campaign his little heart out, harvey, please

I was surprised too!

Pleaaaase TALKSHOWS

hoping leo does O&A tbh, those guys ALWAYS have a good time. they're so hilarious too, which means leo would have to be hilarious to keep up ;)

armie's interview with them during the j. edgar press tour was great, it's a shame leo didn't join him! they always do great interviews :')

I don't recall Leo has ever been in one of that lists... I think it's a pity because although his daily style hmmm maybe isn't +A, his suits on the red carpet make him look pretty damn good. :cool:

Just with remember him at the Golden globes :sex:

Thanks a lot By Princess. If you ever have such a list or find one please post it on here and I can foward it.

Same to you Katchitup

Oh and if I may add only to this discussion. I'm not in this forum but I do love and follow general news and goss, :hehe: We do not know the logistics of any person's relationship or the polite machinations after the fact to make both parties look good. But what the tabloids and radio DJs said of Leo's behaviour in Australia from the start was NOT of a man in a relationship. Whether it was going to nightclubs like The Beach Hauus, inviting pretty girls to his tables (with his bodyguards confiscating pictures/evidence) and taking them 10 at a time to King's Cross, raised eye brows from the beginning of his stay in Sydney and long before his split with Blake was ever announced. And of course after the break the parade of beautiful girls on his balcony :gocho:

Please understand this is NOT a slam on Leo, but I can assure you many people do not see him to be a saintly figure in his relationships. I will leave it at that.

BTW By Princess & Katchitup it does not necessarily have to be GQ magazine, any stylish/lifestyle publication would be great. :flower:

forget about his ex girlfriends, we can discussed stupid things here, well if you have the change to be with Leo ( with passion red girls) and show him your assets :huh: how the hell could you forget about the fact that all his exes had been models? and even if you were a model every woman has insecurities, can you imagine thinking in Gisele legs, Bar breast is kind of disturbing, Isn't it?

I don't think I understand you, lol. Are you asking us (members of this forum) how would we feel in comparison to Leo's other girlfriends, if we had the chance to date him? If yes, then this is a good question. Leo definitely has a type. That is.. skinny, tall, blonde, etc. These are the kind of girls you will see Leo toting around with in the public eye. But I know for sure that behind closed doors, it's whole different ball game. Leo has lots of.. well how can I put it? He has lots of "side" girls, or side whores would be a better nickname for most of them. These are girls used for one night stands and frequent hookups. Most of these chicks do not fit his "type". (Well some do, but most don't)

Everybody has a preference. I think it's clear to see that Leo's preference is tall, skinny. blondes. However, this is not going to stop him from hitting on or hooking up with an attractive girl who didn't fit his usual preference. I have a preference for guys with dark hair, blue eyes, and pale (or slightly tanned) skin. But if I meet an attractive guy that doesn't fit my preference, I'm not gonna turn him down. That would be silly. I love blue eyes. But have dated guys with brown eyes, green, hazel, etc. If he's hot, he's hot.

Back to Leo. If a chick is hot, she's hot. A preference is not gonna stop a guy from finding a way to get off. And men have a saying, "It's all pink in the inside." Gross, but true! lol

To answer your question. If I had the chance to date Leo, I think I would feel just a little insecure at first. I think that's normal. But I wouldn't let it go over my head. Confidence is everything! Most men don't even notice flaws until a woman points it out to them. Nothing kills a man's attraction in a woman faster than insecurities. I don't care if you look like Kola Boof, you better flaunt it like your Gisele Bundchen.

None of Leo's girlfriends are over-the-top, beautiful to me. Pretty in their own way? Yes. But I've seen girls who are not celebrities that would put them to shame. So if I was with Leo, I would not stress over his exes.

some comments from harvey weinstein about leo in django from a recent Opie & Anthony interview (6/20/2012):

"Leo is about the most evil thing I've ever seen, he is evil personified. He's a brilliant, brilliant performer."

UGH ME GUSTA TBH IS IT CHRISTMAS YET?

You mean is it January yet! :beating:

January for me too :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Oh... you guys complain about January, but knowing the time it takes for movies to be released in Vzla for us probably will be a simultaneous release between Django and Kill Bill 3 :pinch: :nicole:

Neon

By chance you have that interview with Harvey ???

I don't recall Leo has ever been in one of that lists... I think it's a pity because although his daily style hmmm maybe isn't +A, his suits on the red carpet make him look pretty damn good. :cool:

Thanks a lot By Princess. If you ever have such a list or find one please post it on here and I can foward it.

Same to you Katchitup

Oh and if I may add only to this discussion. I'm not in this forum but I do love and follow general news and goss, :hehe: We do not know the logistics of any person's relationship or the polite machinations after the fact to make both parties look good. But what the tabloids and radio DJs said of Leo's behaviour in Australia from the start was NOT of a man in a relationship. Whether it was going to nightclubs like The Beach Hauus, inviting pretty girls to his tables (with his bodyguards confiscating pictures/evidence) and taking them 10 at a time to King's Cross, raised eye brows from the beginning of his stay in Sydney and long before his split with Blake was ever announced. And of course after the break the parade of beautiful girls on his balcony :gocho:

Please understand this is NOT a slam on Leo, but I can assure you many people do not see him to be a saintly figure in his relationships. I will leave it at that.

BTW By Princess & Katchitup it does not necessarily have to be GQ magazine, any stylish/lifestyle publication would be great. :flower:

Yes but leo did all this during the time blake was starting to canoodle with ryan :brows: Not saying leo is innocent, Just saying I think this split worked both ways ;)

And I can't really think of any best dressed lists he was on........I think for some award shows, he has been on best dressed lists, other than that I can't think of any :idk:

And I feel bad for ya'll having to wait..... :cry:

:laugh: not gonna lie, I also thought of leo when I was watching the match today. I don't think he likes football though, and he probably identifies more as an American than as Italian/German

I'm a hugee football fan and I like spain the most but they've been so average this tournament. I hope the final will be great!

Yeah! he don't look like a football fan, even the only reason why he went to see that game in the World Cup was because his godson asked :laugh:

Milan please ask him to take you to watch the final between Italy and Spain, even if it's to cheering for Italy :p

Same to you Katchitup

Yes but leo did all this during the time blake was starting to canoodle with ryan :brows: Not saying leo is innocent, Just saying I think this split worked both ways ;)

And I can't really think of any best dressed lists he was on........I think for some award shows, he has been on best dressed lists, other than that I can't think of any :idk:

And I feel bad for ya'll having to wait..... :cry:

Well I never really love Blake just because she's dont natural and when she talk brrrr I can't with her I don't really know why and I would say that there's a lot a weird things in this relation,and I'm the only who think that's really weird the fact that Blake say few monts before they're relation say on Letterman show that her first crush was Leo?And just after they're were in couple? So I'm pretty sure that they're didin't had a real love for each other,that's maybe the reason why Leo in Australia doesn't really care about Blake and same with Blake with Ryan, plus the fact with Irmelin.