Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I've always viewed Mr. DiCaprio as a brooding fellow. I feel like he goes back and forth and at the moment he's reviewing the pros and cons. I think everything we read about him and his relationships we can partially believe. Clearly, he's on a relationship respite. Work is the scapegoat. There are many things we can say, for instance, "He's distant and unaffectionate. Look at how he walks ahead, look at how he covers his face, look at how robotic he is", and then there's the rest of us, "Well, the relationship is secure, they have each other and they know how they feel at the end of the day. They must be close because she's still around, etc". Men do funny things that usually don't make women laugh. I'm sure the relationship has been riddled with ups and downs. I must say I am convinced Ms. Morrone plans to stick around and wait for DiCaprio to come to his senses and prove the deniers wrong. And how would we ever know what to deny and what to raise up? We're not there frame by frame all see are fragments. It would take tell-all-tale to concrete claims and even then would the confessions be left to the readers' prejudices. For the most of us, holding on to him is worthwhile since he is that one in ten million. 

13 hours ago, kayyy said:

Creo que esta relación terminó hace un tiempo, pero todavía no estoy seguro de si terminarán oficialmente. Podría estar equivocado, pero creo que Leo quiere evitar la reacción violenta que seguirá si lo hacen.

¿Reacción Violenta?, A que te refieres?. La Reacción Violenta de la Familia de Camila o  de los Fans En General.?

No creo que los Fans lo critiquen por dejarla, Creo que Lo Apoyaran Su Decisión. Hay pocos Fans que estén a favor de esa Relación. 

13 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

I've always viewed Mr. DiCaprio as a brooding fellow. I feel like he goes back and forth and at the moment he's reviewing the pros and cons. I think everything we read about him and his relationships we can partially believe. Clearly, he's on a relationship respite. Work is the scapegoat. There are many things we can say, for instance, "He's distant and unaffectionate. Look at how he walks ahead, look at how he covers his face, look at how robotic he is", and then there's the rest of us, "Well, the relationship is secure, they have each other and they know how they feel at the end of the day. They must be close because she's still around, etc". Men do funny things that usually don't make women laugh. I'm sure the relationship has been riddled with ups and downs. I must say I am convinced Ms. Morrone plans to stick around and wait for DiCaprio to come to his senses and prove the deniers wrong. And how would we ever know what to deny and what to raise up? We're not there frame by frame all see are fragments. It would take tell-all-tale to concrete claims and even then would the confessions be left to the readers' prejudices. For the most of us, holding on to him is worthwhile since he is that one in ten million. 

Do I understand you right, you say there's no breakup or breakup announce soon? 

2 hours ago, Love35 said:

¿Reacción Violenta?, A que te refieres?. La Reacción Violenta de la Familia de Camila o  de los Fans En General.?

No creo que los Fans lo critiquen por dejarla, Creo que Lo Apoyaran Su Decisión. Hay pocos Fans que estén a favor de esa Relación. 

I think Bellazon is having a moment: I notice Kayyy's post is in english and in your quote and response it's in spanish----

28 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I think Bellazon is having a moment: I notice Kayyy's post is in english and in your quote and response it's in spanish----

Good Observation, Kelly. I Got Confused, Sorry.

16 hours ago, kayyy said:

I think this relationship ran its course awhile ago but I’m still not sure if they’ll officially break up. I could be wrong but I think Leo wants to avoid the backlash that will follow if they do.

Violent Reaction?, What do you mean?. The Violent Reaction of Camila's Family or the Fans In General.? I don't think the fans will criticize him for leaving her, I think they will support his decision. There are few Fans who are in favor of that Relationship.

3 hours ago, Love35 said:

Violent Reaction?, What do you mean?. The Violent Reaction of Camila's Family or the Fans In General.? I don't think the fans will criticize him for leaving her, I think they will support his decision. There are few Fans who are in favor of that Relationship.

If they break up it will feed into the narrative he’s a predator who discards women after they turn 25. I can already envision the backlash on places like Twitter and TikTok. I think Leo wants to avoid that. 

1 hour ago, kayyy said:

If they break up it will feed into the narrative he’s a predator who discards women after they turn 25. I can already envision the backlash on places like Twitter and TikTok. I think Leo wants to avoid that. 

Or he can starting to date someone 30 or 35 years old at least. By the way did you all know that TikTok is mass destruction weapon. I found out it even worse than Twitter. Very dangerous, be careful and stay away from it. 

I'm beginning to think that Ms. Morrone is dead set on modelling her relationship after the Bundchen-DiCaprio template. Granted, all of Lee's honey 🐝bees have taken a little part of him with them, but I guess Gisele was the holy grail, and that's the aspiration. 

6 hours ago, AnnKos said:

Or he can starting to date someone 30 or 35 years old at least. By the way did you all know that TikTok is mass destruction weapon. I found out it even worse than Twitter. Very dangerous, be careful and stay away from it. 

I don’t use TikTok but it’s terrible from what I’ve seen. If Leo knows what’s good for him he won’t date another 20 year old after Camila. I don’t think his image will be able to survive the backlash. 

I can’t stand these Twitter assholes but look what they did to Zoe Kravitz after she dissed Will Smith on Instagram. A break up with Camila will just open the floodgates for people to hate on him and attempt to get him canceled. If I were Leo I would just lay low until Killers of the Flower Moon comes out next year.

7 hours ago, kayyy said:

I don’t use TikTok but it’s terrible from what I’ve seen. If Leo knows what’s good for him he won’t date another 20 year old after Camila. I don’t think his image will be able to survive the backlash. 

I can't imagine him near today's 20 year olds. Most of them are Tiktokers or bloggers:sick:

10 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

I'm beginning to think that Ms. Morrone is dead set on modelling her relationship after the Bundchen-DiCaprio template. Granted, all of Lee's honey 🐝bees have taken a little part of him with them, but I guess Gisele was the holy grail, and that's the aspiration. 

Gisele was the only Leo's lady-love who was nearly successful as him. Good professional aspiration.