Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 hour ago, Winterbaby said:

I had no idea this place was kinda a cult where people get bullied for different opinion. Not fun

37AF6B36-6F9B-429D-B56F-E32E136727FC.jpeg

I was always believing that he was in a real relationship with this girls... and after reading those couples post and went to others gossip sites, I now believe that Leo always has been in a pr stunts/showmance with all his girlfriends!! 

But maybe, it’s his fame who makes him have girlfriends... media/paparazzi can be very difficult even for leo to live with...

1 minute ago, Emmarose said:

I was always believing that he was in a real relationship with this girls... and after reading those couples post and went to others gossip sites, I now believe that Leo always has been in a pr stunts/showmance with all his girlfriends!! 

But maybe, it’s his fame who makes him have girlfriends... media/paparazzi can be very difficult even for leo to live with...

👏👏👏👏

Yes!! You’re right! It’s all pr girlfriends... the part that its not ok is that he is using nepotism for them!!

All of them had jobs and contracts by his team! Zero merits just nepotism!

@Emmarosebecause everything you read on the internet has to be true right? Especially on gossip sites.

Actually I met Leo in 2010 and hooked up with him (among other things) in his gorgeous hotel room in Berlin while Bar was doing some girls stuff with his mom - even though the two ladies never got really warm for each other in all those years. Leo pretended being not so well at this day so he could spend some time with me. I lived in Berlin for about 6 months so I showed him a bit of the city (even though it was freezing and he hates to freeze). Anyway he still loved it because he loves culture and art and Berlin is full of history. Also his german is better than you might think in the right time :eyebrows: Also his Bodyguard back then? I dropped something and he was there to pick it up. Total sweetheart. I was just 19.

So pls tell me what's the truth here and what's not? (and believe it or not some of this is true lol)

24 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

Believe it or not Leo has a lot to offer someone- I can't speak for him personally since I don't know him but I tend to agree with his social views and I think he's still hot. I would if given a chance.

6 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

@Emmarosebecause everything you read on the internet has to be true right? Especially on gossip sites.

Actually I met Leo in 2010 and hooked up with him (among other things) in his gorgeous hotel room in Berlin while Bar was doing some girls stuff with his mom - even though the two ladies never got really warm for each other in all those years. Leo pretended being not so well at this day so he could spend some time with me. I lived in Berlin for about 6 months so I showed him a bit of the city. He loved it because he loves culture and art and Berlin is full of history. Also his german is better than you might think in the right time :eyebrows: Also his Bodyguard back then? Total sweetheart.

So pls tell me what's the truth here and what's not? (and believe it or not some of this is true lol)

See, Bar was proven in her trial that she was living in Israel all along of the relationship. I read her trial, her and Leo pretended to live together but he was living with Lukas, vincent, kevin at that time! 

I have a huge doubt about Gisele being a pr girlfriend but definitely not for Bar rafaeli! 

Danny Aberckaser was friend with her brother and it’s Richie Akiva who made her leo’s pr girlfriend!

You can hear a lot of podcast from insiders confirming leo and his pr stunts/showmance!

And let’s be clear meeting Leo in Berlin doesn’t gives you any strategy about his career and personal life... 

And sorry I don’t believe your story cause zero paps papped you with him while in Berlin and staying alone with him in his room while Bar was out shopping... 

So your believing some other strangers who also never met Leo nor spend one single day with him ever but not me? Why?

Also if Leo doesn't want to be seen believe me he isn't. When he was in Berlin to promote GONY literally no one knew he was in town.

1 minute ago, kellybsblover said:

Believe it or not Leo has a lot to offer someone- I can't speak for him personally since I don't know him but I tend to agree with his social views and I think he's still hot. I would if given a chance.

Leo is beautiful and charismatic!!!
He has to have a girlfriend, because he is harassed when he is just dating/having flings! I think his pr relationship/showmance are necessary for him, in an hypocrites american society! The dating in the US it’s just a fake game to whom will uses the other the most. 
The only part that is making me lose respect for him, it’s his nepotism for his fake girlfriends... it’s just not fair for the people who have zero connections in the industry! Can he helps foster care kids, or orphans??? But just not talentless people! 

3 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

So your believing some other strangers who also never met Leo nor spend one single day with him ever but not me? Why?

Also if Leo doesn't want to be seen believe me he isn't. When he was in Berlin to promote GONY literally no one knew he was in town.

Like I told you, I made researches about him... He has a pattern of breaking up with his girlfriends when they are 25/26 years old! I never believed leo was an age maniac, so I start looking around to see the bigger picture!  And from that, I went looking on people who talks about him and his life in LA! 

First of all, some comedians made jokes about his parties at his house, some directors too, and lot of models, journalists... 

He is definitely letting anyone with some power or a beautiful young lady accessing his house! Some people posted his parties... before deleting it! 

Around Bar rafaeli, he was partying a lot at his house while his girlfriend was in Israel! Gisele also made a statement about his parties and how it affected her health... How many people has to tell it to be believed... 

6 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^And here we go again. Can you pls tell me who you are to have the right to decide who's talented and who's not and who Leo has to back up and who not?

I watched her movies... I don’t find her talented! I payed for it so it’s my opinion... 

And I know my opinion in billion of people shouldn’t count more, but let’s be real it does count for me and it’s all that matter...

But that's the point. Leos life and how he lives, how he loves, who he loves and helps isn't about you. It's about him. All we can do is either accept him the way he is or not to accept him and to move on instead of harrassing his girlfriend (pr or not), her family, his family and friends. At least that's my opinion.

1 minute ago, Jade Bahr said:

But that's the point. Leos life and how he lives, how he loves, who he loves and helps isn't about you.

But the nepotism part it’s something I will join the girls here @lolabis @winterbaby. 

I think it’s just like me too, if you see something say something! 

Just now, Jade Bahr said:

Then have fun with spending your time on such posts. Even though I'm having a hard time the sometimes awful posts here of your companions are truly making something different lol

It can help someone who was a victim of nepotism to start talking! Someone who worked hard, preparing a role just to see, that Leo’s team called the casting director, to give the part to his pr girlfriend!! She already had Al Pacino to go to acting class why she didn’t went?! Why using nepotism?! 

And why Leo is doing it? 

15 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

Leo is beautiful and charismatic!!!
He has to have a girlfriend, because he is harassed when he is just dating/having flings! I think his pr relationship/showmance are necessary for him, in an hypocrites american society! The dating in the US it’s just a fake game to whom will uses the other the most. 
The only part that is making me lose respect for him, it’s his nepotism for his fake girlfriends... it’s just not fair for the people who have zero connections in the industry! Can he helps foster care kids, or orphans??? But just not talentless people! 

Wait a second 🙂 Leo needs to have a fakeness to not get harassed? I am not humoring Leo's PR peeps today by using any term they want to push.

What am I missing here? That would be a new take on it that I haven't heard. 🙃

Is it like girls need to have a wedding ring to not get hit on by guys? They just show the ring and think guys will back off. 

7 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

It can help someone who was a victim of nepotism to start talking! Someone who worked hard, preparing a role just to see, that Leo’s team called the casting director, to give the part to his pr girlfriend!! She already had Al Pacino to go to acting class why she didn’t went?! Why using nepotism?! 

And why Leo is doing it? 

That sounds narcissistic and desillusional to me but ok if you think so lol

Also you don't see things you're just quoting others. That's not the same. Maybe you should go out and help some real victims in the real world.

1 minute ago, Mirella said:

Wait a second 🙂 Leo needs to have a fakeness to not get harassed? I am not humoring Leo's PR peeps today by using any term they want to push.

What am I missing here? That would be a new take on it that I haven't heard. 🙃

Is it like girls need to have a wedding ring to not get hit on by guys? They just show the ring and think guys will back off. 

I was surprised too... When I started to look at the bigger picture! But when leo doesn’t wants people to know who he is dating (Margot, Rihanna) he can hides it... But with his showmance he is literally making those paparazzi shoots. All his girlfriends goes to the same trips at the same time and they post the same kind of pictures... Something is definitely off!

4 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

And why Leo is doing it? 

Probably happened a million times with Leo. My take is it is because he doesn't care! But I have  already been very load about what I think about his PR that I don't think this comment will surprise anyone. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

That sounds narcissistic and desillusional to me but ok if you think so lol

Also you don't see things you're just quoting others. That's not the same. Maybe you should go out and help some real victims in the real world lol

Thanks 🙏🏼 I will do that.. good advice! Yes I never said it was all from me, like I said I joined lately the pr idea for his girlfriends!! But speaking helps... maybe not my post per say but definitely it helps, if someone who notices something talks about it! And it’s just a gossip site not the New York times...

3 minutes ago, Mirella said:

Probably happened a million times with Leo. My take is it is because he doesn't care! But I have  already been very load about what I think about his PR that I don't think this comment will surprise anyone. 🙂

Hope he wakes up and run away from it... the nepo kids is a trend all over the others social media.. He had it easy with the me too, but nepotism part will eat him alive!