Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

2 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Is that really Normandie? I can't tell. She must be older than 13 by now. 

Normandie is 15 years old, she's probably wearing heels and she was with a black dress in the videos where we can see her, so I think that's her. I guess Leo was being a good uncle and left earlier to take his niece home. 

1 minute ago, BarbieErin said:

Normandie is 15 years old, she's probably wearing heels and she was with a black dress in the videos where we can see her, so I think that's her. I guess Leo was being a good uncle and left earlier to take his niece home. 

Oh, okay. Thank you Ms. @BarbieErin. How you doing today? 

8 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Is that really Normandie? I can't tell. She must be older than 13 by now. 

ADD ON: I'M THINKING THAT'S A GROWN WOMAN THAT PURPOSEFULLY HAS THE ESSENCE OF IS CURRENT GF.

Is there a video? 

It looks like her... her height does looks like Normandie...

1 minute ago, YouNoMe said:

@Emmarose I'll stand to be corrected. She is growing up, maybe I'm just not ready to accept that. 😁. Anyway, she does appear to have that Camila outline. I wonder if this is a public relations strategy. I hope all is well @Emmarose

Leo is definitely a cool uncle!!! He was doing it with Milano for years... And it was a private party... so everything was safe! 

^did any of those Gigi fan accounts ever adresses the Leo rumors?? I only heard about it on deux and that other chicks account who claimed she saw some clip she decided not to post. Like she would waive on that amount of attention it would have brought her LOL

2ee0dc95-43af-4bc4-b64d-dcd4f4d847ce_text.gif

Even though I have to admit she's so drop dead gorgeous I would bang her myself :baronfaint:

Screenshot_20220723-215420_Instagram.thumb.jpg.61125f38fd58a01b1d95160aaa41d98c.jpg

I think it's  silly rumor. I can't imagine him dating her. Lol

I think they are just friends... Nothing more.. I think Gigi has a strong personality. I mean she's not like his ex_es! 😂

I am really feel sorry for him... It's really hard to deal with all of these rumors! 😂🤭 

4 minutes ago, Magical said:

I think it's silly rumor. I can't imagine him dating her. Lol

Yeah, me too! I don't find them compatible at all. The thing is Lee likes nice things. He heavy on being surrounded by the best. And these demands are innocent but guilty of their nature. Birds of a feather 🪶

58 minutes ago, Magical said:

I am really feel sorry for him... It's really hard to deal with all of these rumors! 😂🤭 

I don't think it's that bad for Leo people talking about his never ending big d!ck energy for decades now. He's a man 🍆 and a scorpio 🦂 afterall 😅 

1f1f49fb-4a0d-4201-bcc2-49f9e353a2b3_text.thumb.gif.4cf60f888620ff4cef4734259c446cb3.gif

Considering his unchallenged man power and amount of women he's probably the longest reigning king in dickneyland lol

17 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I don't think it's that bad for Leo people talking about his never ending big d!ck energy for decades now. He's a man 🍆 and a scorpio 🦂 afterall 😅 

1f1f49fb-4a0d-4201-bcc2-49f9e353a2b3_text.thumb.gif.4cf60f888620ff4cef4734259c446cb3.gif

Considering his unchallenged man power and amount of women he's probably the longest reigning king in dickneyland lol

In fact, I'm trying to convince myself not to believe that thing about him. Because if you had a guy like this in your life, you wouldn't respect him and wouldn't even give him a chance to be with you.

That's why I keep trying to convince myself that all this gossip is fake and made up to tarnish his social image!

😔🥴🥺

I wonder why he's lingering around in these various locations 📍... Yeah, he could be just to because he can, but I feel there's more to it than that. It's like he's hiding out. I wanna know what's up that sleeve. 

Isn't his annual Leonardo Dicaprio foundation fundraiser event planned for the end of july? It wasn't in the last two years due to the pandemic but maybe thats why he is having a big vacation in the south of europe while he's there. And hopefully he will work on a new movie soon..🙏

@MagicalI was more talking about how the public (especially men) sees Leo and not how Leo is seeing himself. Most of my 🍆 comment was also meant sarcastic in case someone didn't figured it out lol

But did you ever hear Leo denying the rumor his dick is bigger than Tommy Lee Jones? I haven't 😄

It's like Alec Baldwins character said in The Departed. It's just important for a man the world knows his dick is working. It's nothing bad it's just their nature lol

Once I read men who awakes in a hospital (after some trauma, unconsciousness, coma or whatever) guess what's the first thing they check?