Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

5 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Isn't his annual Leonardo Dicaprio foundation fundraiser event planned for the end of july? It wasn't in the last two years due to the pandemic but maybe thats why he is having a big vacation in the south of europe while he's there. And hopefully he will work on a new movie soon..🙏

Leo doesn't have this galas anymore, the last one happened in 2018 made in California in a vineyeard, quite different from previous years, much smaller, few people, vegan food, much more appropriatted for the environmental cause. Remember Leo no longer have the foundation with his name, he's now part of Earth Alliance foundation, alongside with Laurene Jobs and another billionaire I don't remember the name. 

So I think Leo's stay in Europe is only for joy, having a good time with friends and family in beautiful places, what's better than that? 

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

@MagicalI was more talking about how the public (especially men) sees Leo and not how Leo is seeing himself. Most of my 🍆 comment was also meant sarcastic in case someone didn't figured it out lol

But did you ever hear Leo denying the rumor his dick is bigger than Tommy Lee Jones? I haven't 😄

It's like Alec Baldwins character said in The Departed. It's just important for a man the world knows his dick is working. It's nothing bad it's just their nature lol

Once I read men who awakes in a hospital (after some trauma, unconsciousness, coma or whatever) guess what's the first thing they check?

😂😂😂

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Leo doesn't have this galas anymore, the last one happened in 2018 made in California in a vineyeard, quite different from previous years, much smaller, few people, vegan food, much more appropriatted for the environmental cause. Remember Leo no longer have the foundation with his name, he's now part of Earth Alliance foundation, alongside with Laurene Jobs and another billionaire I don't remember the name. 

So I think Leo's stay in Europe is only for joy, having a good time with friends and family in beautiful places, what's better than that? 

Did Leo stopped, his gala, after the malaysian millionaire who trapped the WOlf of Wall Street’s producers with questionable money? 

Good if it’s more appropriate for the environment! 

2 hours ago, akatosh said:

Isn't his annual Leonardo Dicaprio foundation fundraiser event planned for the end of july? It wasn't in the last two years due to the pandemic but maybe thats why he is having a big vacation in the south of europe while he's there. And hopefully he will work on a new movie soon..🙏

https://www.nonprofitpro.com/article/leonardo-dicaprios-foundation-may-ties-3b-scam/

Just now, Emmarose said:

Did Leo stopped, his gala, after the malaysian millionaire who trapped the WOlf of Wall Street’s producers with questionable money? 

Good if it’s more appropriate for the environment! 

No, he still had the Gala happening 2016, 2017 and 2018. 

Anyway, the gala doesn't happen anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Magical said:

Of course people will want to make this connection, everything related to Leo needs to be bad... nothing he does is genuine, there's always something behind it, THE PATIENTE I don't have anymore. Glad it's over anyway.   :girlbanghead:

1 minute ago, BarbieErin said:

Of course people will want to make this connection, everything related to Leo needs to be bad... nothing he does is genuine, there's always something behind it, THE PATIENTE I don't have anymore. Glad it's over anyway.   :girlbanghead:

😔🥺

52 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Leo probably since he started his foundation 1998

yes-evil.thumb.gif.238dfb7d6cfeaf60f791ebe9a3fc90d2.gif

(oh and before I forget I'm being SARCASTIC - since some people seem to dumb to recognise sarcasm)

6 minutes ago, Love35 said:

Hi, Leo is on Holidays. Anybody Know Whos is She?. is she blake lakely?...

A New Girlfiend, Maybe.

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 16-23-11 ❤️ Daily Leo ❤️ (@daily_leo_dicaprio) • Fotos y vídeos de Instagram.png Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 16-20-51 ❤️ Daily Leo ❤️ (@daily_leo_dicaprio) • Fotos y vídeos de Instagram.png Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 16-29-46 Historias • Instagram.png

I think this woman probably works at that restaurant or it's someone that was lucky enough to be in the restaurant at the same time as Leo, clearly a fan, going by her reaction to meeting him.

3 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

@Love35 that's Jamie's girl. Don't know her name. She was also at the 4th of July shindig. 

jamie-foxx-mystery-blonde-makeout-boat_19.jpg jamie-foxx-mystery-blonde-makeout-boat_15.jpg jamie-foxx-mystery-blonde-makeout-boat_21.jpg jamie-foxx-mystery-blonde-makeout-boat_22.jpg jamie-foxx-mystery-blonde-makeout-boat_13.jpg

I don't think so... the girl in the pics with Leo is clearly excited to meet him, Jamie's GF knows Leo already so she wouldn't react like that, lol. 

8 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I don't think so... the girl in the pics with Leo is clearly excited to meet him, Jamie's GF knows Leo already so she wouldn't react like that, lol. 

Oh, right. That is the same excited woman. I separated the close ups from the lower set. 😁. Nevermind.

3 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Ok miss know everything.

Clearly, not everything . But I am pompous enough to agree to most things. 😄. Anyway, I'm totally rubbish at recognising ppl which is a mystery to me why I darted head first to answer @Love35 question. You'd think I'd learned by now. Just trying to be a part of the club. 😶. Thanks anyways. 😊