Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

31 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

Maybe it was a lie or like citizens dicaprio she must received some unkind messages... People can’t handle a different opinion! It’s becoming a new pandemic of one sided opinion! 
But just jared just posted leo in new york...

Yes maybe! It’s strange I don’t think anyone would lie about something like that it doesn’t make sense so either fans got to them or maybe one of their team’s did 

1 hour ago, JezB16 said:

Yes maybe! It’s strange I don’t think anyone would lie about something like that it doesn’t make sense so either fans got to them or maybe one of their team’s did 

We will found out if this two are just friends or more!

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Are you guys for real or just naive? People lying all the time on the internet.

91333751.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526bde9f52417ce695c4

file-20211105-16752-1hf2une.jpg?ixlib=rb

1390497634_Screenshot2022-08-07at14-01-18HowsocialmediagetsawaywithspreadingliesIndiaNews-TimesofIndia.thumb.png.7564c1c7d2520e643bb0ebfdf9b8e323.png

We know people can lie and some of them loves making fake twits about Leo! It brings traffic to their lame account... But like I said only time will tell if their are just friends or more... 

I don’t think Gigi is immune to Leo’s charisma and beauty so if Leo wants to be with her I will believe that he can cause he looks like someone who doesn’t have a lot of difficulties to seduce a woman! 

We know a lot of people lies and its not the first time that people are telling fake stories about celebrities so it just a game of lecturing what it is said and from that where is the truth, that’s all...

28 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

I don’t think Gigi is immune to Leo’s charisma and beauty so if Leo wants to be with her I will believe that he can cause he looks like someone who doesn’t have a lot of difficulties to seduce a woman!

Agree 💯

AdmirableInsidiousCheetah-size_restricted.thumb.gif.3f74efec4d48357e3f9296728e73d181.gif

10 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Are you guys for real or just naive? People lying all the time on the internet.

91333751.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526bde9f52417ce695c4

file-20211105-16752-1hf2une.jpg?ixlib=rb

1390497634_Screenshot2022-08-07at14-01-18HowsocialmediagetsawaywithspreadingliesIndiaNews-TimesofIndia.thumb.png.7564c1c7d2520e643bb0ebfdf9b8e323.png

Yes they lie but it’s usually very obvious when they do. This person actually works at a bar in NYC so I think they possibly could’ve been telling the truth and they don’t seem like a fan of either Gigi or Leo but as someone else said, we shall see

1 hour ago, JezB16 said:

Yes they lie but it’s usually very obvious when they do. This person actually works at a bar in NYC so I think they possibly could’ve been telling the truth and they don’t seem like a fan of either Gigi or Leo but as someone else said, we shall see

💯

E1379CA3-C3F2-4F6D-8967-11ADAA57B3A9.gif

On 8/6/2022 at 2:47 PM, Love35 said:

Thanks for your understanding @YouNoMe

That's not a problem ⚠️. I went through something fairly similar during my Freshman year in college. The incident involved me overlooking key information and surmising fragments of someone else's response and I got filleted, plainly put, verbally butchered. But despite all that I think I was able to salvage a fundamental learning experience of how to express myself without denying my natural feeling on a matter and paying attention to detail. Granted I'm still being groomed because every day is a learning experience. If I could ever be of any assistance, let me know. 😊 

Off topic and a general message. I'm not sure if I'm picking up on other ppl's thoughts or if this will actually manifest, but I'm still not feeling Lee and Gigi, as a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Ms. Morrone popped up alongside Mr. DiCaprio. There's a lot of uncertainty here. 

The only thing confuses me is Gigi has a kid. Men with Leo's behavior usually avoid women with kids. But if not count kid - Gigi looks like potential date. Young, beautiful, blonde hair + blue eyes. @YouNoMecan you tell more why you don't feel Leo and Gigi, please? 

@AnnKos I suppose I kinda feel like there's this wave of uncertainty that overwhelms Leonardo's decision-making. Sometimes I think he's decided on what he wants to do and then he recants. From what I have noticed, Lee is a flirt, he's always been surrounded by beautiful women, so logically he has to be desensitised by beauty, by now.  I can't say what Ms. Hadid is like one on one, but ultimately, I feel no solid decision has been made on Leonardo's part, and as for Camila, I don't see her walking away. Not voluntarily. When I say I felt like the women were talking 💬 about Leonardo's unpredictability and how I suspected Camila skirted his inner circle to reap his attention, I meant that. I doubt if she just picks up and leaves because people have pride. This may sound harsh to some, but this is how I feel.

I'm prone to think Ms. Morrone pursued a career in the spotlight to be attainable by Mr.DiCaprio. I don't believe her acting, modelling career, and blonde hair were a coincidence. Even now, I believe it's just to keep her busy, because, how I see it, she would really rather be underneath him all of the time. To be the one that changed everything. So in essence, I believe they're (Morrone and DiCaprio) are on a hiatus, probably per Lee's request until he figures out what he wants to do and how.

Now I'm sure my response will NOT be welcomed by some, perhaps by none. But I didn't write or respond to convert, only to express, and more importantly to answer a question. 

Thanks for answering @YouNoMe. I thought that most of Leo's relationship endings were by his initiative. And most of his ladies seems more affectionate to him than he to them. And Camila is not exception. I don't blame her, she does everything she can. Leo has an easy access to the youth and beauty, he probably fed up. Saying it without judging. So I think his passion in current relationship is cooled. I think that's why Camila started to do a lot of work lately. To gain her own when Leo will or is leave. I consider her decision is right. 

16 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

NO PROBLEM ⚠️. @AnnKos  THIS IS MY MOOD. HOW DID MONDAY GET HERE SO FAST?

The time is fast. Even when you feel it's slow - it's actually fast. I'm intimidated by the speed of time. Because I feel like I blink and present is already 5 years ago now. I would tell obvious thing next but it will be too much. Sorry for off topic. 

GOOD MORNING 🌞 ALL! WELL, IT'S 8 AM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, SO MORNING FOR ME.

I try not to be too messy, but I guess opinion sights don't work without a wee bit of gossip. I'm not sure what's going on with Gonzo Girl , but yesterday I did run across a tweet that may have recently placed Willem Defoe at an art show. Lee was tagged in the caption so, who knows. What is a mystery is how thorough Mr. Dicaprio can be in disguise. In a bustling city such as New York City, and the occupants just as energetic, how can Mr. DiCaprio pull off his inconspicuousness so flawlessly? Can one speculate a reunion between DiCaprio and his latest companion? Even further analysing Defoe as a liaison? 

@AnnKos yep, time flies when one is having fun, time flies because evidently even the second and the minute hand aspire to have wings. 

On 8/8/2022 at 18:54, YouNoMe said:

@AnnKos Supongo que siento que hay una ola de incertidumbre que abruma la toma de decisiones de Leonardo. A veces creo que ha decidido lo que quiere hacer y luego se retracta. Por lo que he notado, Lee es un coqueto, siempre ha estado rodeado de mujeres hermosas, así que lógicamente tiene que estar insensibilizado por la belleza, a estas alturas.   No puedo decir cómo es la Sra. Hadid uno a uno, pero en última instancia, siento que no se ha tomado una decisión sólida por parte de Leonardo, y en cuanto a Camila, no la veo alejarse. No voluntariamente. Cuando digo sentí que las mujeres hablaban 💬 sobre la imprevisibilidad de Leonardo y cómo sospechaba que Camila eludió su círculo íntimo para captar su atención, lo decía en serio. Dudo que ella simplemente recoja y se vaya porque la gente tiene orgullo. Esto puede sonar duro para algunos, pero así es como me siento.

Soy propenso a pensar que la Sra. Morrone siguió una carrera en el centro de atención para ser alcanzada por el Sr. DiCaprio. No creo que su carrera como actriz, modelo y su cabello rubio fueran una coincidencia. Incluso ahora, creo que es solo para mantenerla ocupada, porque, como yo lo veo, preferiría estar debajo de él todo el tiempo. Ser el que lo cambió todo. Entonces, en esencia, creo que (Morrone y DiCaprio) están en una pausa, probablemente por pedido de Lee hasta que descubra qué quiere hacer y cómo.

Ahora estoy seguro de que mi respuesta NO será bien recibida por algunos, tal vez por ninguno. Pero no escribí ni respondí para convertir, solo para expresar y, lo que es más importante, para responder una pregunta. 

Interesante Respuesta @TuNoYo, no creo que Camila acepte el final de su relación con Leo tranquilamente y sin hacer nada para evitar que Leo también la deje. 

Veremos que pasa.