Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 minute ago, Emmarose said:

Hope he wakes up and run away from it... the nepo kids is a trend all over the others social media.. He had it easy with the me too, but nepotism part will eat him alive! 

👏👏👏 

💯 accurate 

16 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

And why Leo is doing it? 

Maybe he is tired of people like you sniffing in his life, judging about him and his love ones, thinking you know everything about him so he decided his "real" private life is exactly that. Private. A complete shut down. None of your business. Literally.

12 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

but nepotism part will eat him alive! 

I actually never heard about it until you people talked about nothing but this. Can't be that serious. Also isn't Hollywood build of nepotism? I mean every child of a hollywood star has more oppurtunities than others. It's just how Hollywood works. Not saying it's right but why is it such a scandal? I mean it's not like people who are in the business not knowing how it works. No one forces you to live and work in Hollywood. There is a big wide world outside from this.

4 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Maybe he is tired of people like you sniffing in his life, judging about him and his love ones, thinking you know everything about him so he decided his "real" private life is exactly that. Private. A complete shut down. None of your business. Literally.

Now you are starting to be rude... 

Did in any of my post stated that I know him or spend time with him?! Or did I just told honestly that I looked on the internet?! And let’s be real I never was in front of one of his houses or at places he goes to have pictures... Posting on bellazon has no impact like you already posted... So what’s the matter?! I have to believe that he failed in love every two years? No sorry with all the girls he has access to, love is definitely not in the menu of his recent years of showmance...

2 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I actually never heard about it until you people talked about nothing but this. Can't be that serious. Also isn't Hollywood build of nepotism? I mean every child of a hollywood star has more oppurtunities than others. It's just how Hollywood works. Not saying it's right but why is it such a scandal? I mean it's not like people who are in the business are not knowing how it works. No one forces you to live and work in Hollywood. There is a big wide world outside from this.

It’s called a dream!!! People have no rights with nepotism to kill your dreams! Sorry, Leo doesn’t needs nepotism cause he is talented so he shouldn’t uses it for his showmance! 

^Rude. Mhm. But judging over other peoples lifes and talent isn't rude? I just don't understand why you care so much about the love life of a nearly 50 years old man. It's kinda funny lol I mean aren't there more important things about him (like his work and enviromental stuff where he actually helps minorities) and in your life?

12 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

It’s called a dream!!! People have no rights with nepotism to kill your dreams! Sorry, Leo doesn’t needs nepotism cause he is talented so he shouldn’t uses it for his showmance! 

So your fighting for someone elses dream? Not even your own but some possible strangers? This is why you making all this fuzz??? Maybe you should give Dom Cobb a call. Sry but seriously :rofl:

Ok I'm done I can't take this serious anymore. I wish you good luck with whatever it is what you're doing.

12 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Rude. Mhm. But judging over other peoples lifes and talent isn't rude? I just don't understand why you care so much about the love life of a nearly 50 years old man. It's kinda funny lol I mean aren't there more important things about him (like his work and enviromental stuff where he actually helps minorities) and in your life?

But judging over other peoples lifes and talent isn't rude? => it’s called having an opinion! And not his taste on woman nor the amount of them, I was talking about the Nepotism, it’s what I was talking about! And it affects any jobs so it’s not ok to just accept it!   

For the talent everyone can judges the talent of an actor: Meg  Ryan and And Vanessa hudgens for example are not in the same level of acting... Paul Newman and Zac Efron too... Everyone is able and are invited to judges the actors cause they play for the audience not for their families...

5 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

So your fighting for someone elses dream? Not even your own but some possible strangers? This is why you making all this fuzz??? Maybe you should give Dom Cobb a call. Sry but seriously :rofl:

Ok I'm done I can't take this serious anymore. I wish you good luck with whatever it is what you're doing.

🤣🤣🤣 yes Dom Cobbs then goes to shutter island?! Why not... 

And the same things can be said for you, Leo will not give you a medal for your post on bellazon so we can just be agree to disagree! 

6 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^you don't know that. You forget I already met him several times (5 times actually) so maybe I tell him the next time about your concerns regarding him using nepotism lol

leo-di-caprio.thumb.gif.6afaf6af534a80166eaf507e901373d2.gif

Thank you! Tell him about the next big scandal... nepotism is definitely part of it! And I’m sure other actors/agents would definitely name dropping him! His enemies are closer than bellazon’s posters! 

"Companies who practice nepotism could be at risk of getting sued by employees. Nepotism could result in a lawsuit if an employee or potential employee has proof that a company is using unfair hiring practices". Taken from an article called "all about nepotism" on Medium. 

I wouldn't call nepotism "not a big deal". 🙂 And also that Hollywood might be careful in the future regarding this. Just saying. It is what lawyers live for and the world is changing. 

9 minutes ago, Mirella said:

"Companies who practice nepotism could be at risk of getting sued by employees. Nepotism could result in a lawsuit if an employee or potential employee has proof that a company is using unfair hiring practices". Taken from an article called "all about nepotism" on Medium. 

I wouldn't call nepotism "not a big deal". 🙂 And also that Hollywood might be careful in the future regarding this. Just saying. It is what lawyers live for and the world is changing. 

Of course it’s a big deal! Anyone who tries to have his dream job Who sees nepotism around him will be infuriating! And with cell phones, to capture a such a disgusting behavior, would lead to a big scandal... 

^In germany it's not even illegal so I'm not sure what you guys even talking about :idk: 

Also if you read this article Leo is doing absolutely nothing wrong nor against the law: 

https://www.employmentlawyernewyork.com/news/latest/what-is-nepotism-and-what-can-you-do-if-it-affects-you.html

Maybe you guys should be better informed before spreading some false accusations. Defamation can be very much a crime especially when you guys wrote every of your thoughts into the freakin internet as evidence (probably not even hiding your ip).

Leo is packed with lawyers constantly advising and guarding him. How many of them have you guys in line? lol

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

^In germany it's not even illegal so I'm not sure what you guys even talking about :idk: 

Also if you read this article Leo is doing absolutely nothing wrong nor against the law: 

https://www.employmentlawyernewyork.com/news/latest/what-is-nepotism-and-what-can-you-do-if-it-affects-you.html

Maybe you guys should be better informed before spreading some false accusations. Defamation can be very much a crime especially when you guys wrote every of your thoughts into the freakin internet as evidence (probably not even hiding your ip).

Leo is packed with lawyers constantly advising and guarding him. How many of them have you guys in line? lol

I don’t know why you are talking about german’s laws??? We are not living there! And the first amendment is the freedom of speech... So just don’t push your german’s law into the world it didn’t worked well in the past... 

And I don’t believe he is in love with this girls (and that part is up to him!), but the nepotism part its definitely a public matter! 

10 minutes ago, Emmarose said:

Pics of leo and his niece... 

B8DD10C6-056A-4197-B067-8DF4C0C94D4C.png F9E99363-B803-4CCA-8588-B5484FEB156F.png

Is that really Normandie? I can't tell. She must be older than 13 by now. 

ADD ON: I'M THINKING THAT'S A GROWN WOMAN THAT PURPOSEFULLY HAS THE ESSENCE OF IS CURRENT GF.

Is there a video?