Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

The make up and hair looks good, the red lipstick is gone so that's good too, but it seems like she doesn't have much luck when it's about the clothes, I'm always hoping to see her with a dress that makes me go WOW THAT'S BEAUTIFUL! but idk, I don't like the dress so much, lets wait for more pics.

Actually, when I see what other people are wearing and how cheap or outrageous it looks, I actually really like this. She is giving realness and natural beauty. She is also giving Morticia Addams a run for her money. And the fashion people like it so that's what matters.

I'm SO happy she's at the MET, but I'm not liking the look unfortunately :(

I wish she had worn a colored ball gown, or something a bit more lively. She looks like death.

I'm liking the look! From what I've seen on the red carpet there's like three other dresses I like. Idk what happened this year.

Her expression is killing me though. She's making sure she lands herself a few campaigns.

I'm liking the look! From what I've seen on the red carpet there's like three other dresses I like. Idk what happened this year.

Her expression is killing me though. She's making sure she lands herself a few campaigns.

Exactly. Everyone played it safe this year it seems. It's boring. And yes, at that last part! Just because she's not smiling doesn't mean she's not okay.

I'm SO happy she's at the MET, but I'm not liking the look unfortunately :(

I wish she had worn a colored ball gown, or something a bit more lively. She looks like death.

Well that's a little morbid and extreme no? :D

Lol my thoughts exactly. Death? She just has a darker look and has a deafult face. She looks beautiful. I know if anyone else tried to be that dark and had that facial expression they wouldn't look good.

Her side profile is everything though