Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

:rofl: I like that she had to make that clear because everyone was asking.

This pic tho! :rofl:

post-44858-0-1446077462-71989_thumb.jpg

I made that! lol

But yeah and I just read a turkish artical that said she was getting a divorce. Like nothing about rumors but like it was factual and how she said it wasn't marko...

Well she could have said it like that because she may have thought people were trying to be funny, something she tends to assume alot but still the exclamation point on it lol

I don't know... I'm not into the rumors thing usually, but there is several fact that are not clear :/ Poor Adriana :(

Yeah and she is more engaged with the fans now, posting more on insta. actually reading the comments and responding to people and that post on instagram bout her fans having her heart and stuff.. adriana never does that like I know she appreciates her fans but she could care less about the kind of support she gets from them.. the suppercial support you get from websites like instagram. she barely ever entertains that now she is. I kinda feel like she is lonely... Say her and marko aren't doing well like any other famous celeb she is getting more involved with her fans

I wish she would take better selfies, those high-up side angle shots are not working haha

I like that she is more interactive with fans. Hope everything is okay with her and Marko too :/

I'm praying she opens the VSFS in London.

I wish she would take better selfies, those high-up side angle shots are not working haha

I like that she is more interactive with fans. Hope everything is okay with her and Marko too :/

she swears she looks best at that angle smh lol . Guess she didn't learn from her W magazine selfie

I say she has the biggest chance. I think she'll probably get the FB too. I am only saying this because she brought the London show a lot of press. Saying things like she wants Harry and Elton to go and Candice was sort of just... there. Bitch didn't let her speak! :rofl: Not only that, but I think since they are doing it in London and the show is going to be the biggest (3,000 people at each of the two shows?) that they've ever had they are probably going to want her to do mostly everything because she is VS. Just how I saw the event. I could be wrong though. I mean, they could've just picked her because the others were too busy at Coachella... Yeah, right. I think she already knows she got this shit in the bag. I think the event she did in London before was an introduction. I remember is being so random that VS didn't even mention it much and we were like WTF.

She is opening that shit, the fact that she announced the show and not Ed it's like ... Bitch I own this. IDK, i thought Ed would be the one doing all the talk but nope, it was Adriana and considering her English isn't even that great it probably means she'll be the main face for the show.

I'd love to see her opening with the FB since the opening last year was like so forgettable I'm going to pretend it never happened and Gisele has been the only one who's done it. And Adriana did get all the PR from the London trip, I'm still getting google alerts about it

I hope she gets the FB and open ... And then never walks that shit again because I'm totally over it with VS TBH 

She is opening that shit, the fact that she announced the show and not Ed it's like ... Bitch I own this. IDK, i thought Ed would be the one doing all the talk but nope, it was Adriana and considering her English isn't even that great it probably means she'll be the main face for the show.

I'd love to see her opening with the FB since the opening last year was like so forgettable I'm going to pretend it never happened and Gisele has been the only one who's done it. And Adriana did get all the PR from the London trip, I'm still getting google alerts about it

I hope she gets the FB and open ... And then never walks that shit again because I'm totally over it with VS TBH

I want her to close with the FB. But yeah, why were Ed and Candice even there? :rofl:

I don't know... I'm not into the rumors thing usually, but there is several fact that are not clear :/ Poor Adriana :(

Yeah and she is more engaged with the fans now, posting more on insta. actually reading the comments and responding to people and that post on instagram bout her fans having her heart and stuff.. adriana never does that like I know she appreciates her fans but she could care less about the kind of support she gets from them.. the suppercial support you get from websites like instagram. she barely ever entertains that now she is. I kinda feel like she is lonely... Say her and marko aren't doing well like any other famous celeb she is getting more involved with her fans

It's the way it is. If you want to be a celebrity,this is the price you have to pay for it because, celebrities have no normal life she knows that and here are the consecuences . Also if she want to keep at the top, she needs to be more involved with the fans. Like i say if you can't stand the heat better stay out of the kitchen.This applies to her surrounding enviroment lately.

I say she has the biggest chance. I think she'll probably get the FB too. I am only saying this because she brought the London show a lot of press. Saying things like she wants Harry and Elton to go and Candice was sort of just... there. Bitch didn't let her speak! :rofl: Not only that, but I think since they are doing it in London and the show is going to be the biggest (3,000 people at each of the two shows?) that they've ever had they are probably going to want her to do mostly everything because she is VS. Just how I saw the event. I could be wrong though. I mean, they could've just picked her because the others were too busy at Coachella... Yeah, right. I think she already knows she got this shit in the bag. I think the event she did in London before was an introduction. I remember is being so random that VS didn't even mention it much and we were like WTF.

You think VS would let that happen though? I mean I know VS isn't a fair company but this would be the second time, out of three that she would have the privilege of opening the show outside of its usual place... I think candice open again *cringes* and adriana fb maybe... IDK either way Adriana does have a big role I do agree

LOL Candice was sorta just...there. I think because of the fact that the show is being taken to a whole new level, they are probably gonna have Adriana open because she is the face of VS and she's always a reliable option.

If she opens with the Fantasy Bra (like Candice) I will be soo happy. I truly want this to be the Adriana show.