Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I think Sienna is actually an exact copy of Marko. I think Valentina was cuter and will definitely be the prettier sister. I was hoping Sienna was gonna be a mini Adriana lol. Valentina does have some Adriana in her, in the cheek structure, nose tip and pouty lips. But its probably still too early to even tell with Sienna, they're both super adorable, and damn Adriana is looking so young and good.

I think Sienna is actually an exact copy of Marko. I think Valentina was cuter and will definitely be the prettier sister. I was hoping Sienna was gonna be a mini Adriana lol. Valentina does have some Adriana in her, in the cheek structure, nose tip and pouty lips. But its probably still too early to even tell with Sienna, they're both super adorable, and damn Adriana is looking so young and good.

Never forget

post-44858-0-87660700-1376490670_thumb.j

Lol Valentina started out the same way. I think all it takes is for sienna to grow up more, not to mention she is aleady tanned, It took val a while to get darker.

Saw someone on dm say ale's daughter is cuter than valentina.... :huh:

^Um no to that last part, but we won't get into that. She is definitely all Ale though when you see baby pics of her.

And I think Sienna looks more like Adriana than Val did at that age. And Val definitely grew into her looks (God is good) because SHE was Marko's exact copy. She is beautiful now though! Sienna is so chubs and adorable. I think she is going to look more like her mom than Val does.

Now that I think about it. That is true, like sienna looks like val does NOW already. When val was her age though they don't look that much alike. But considering sienna isn't one yet, and already has those adriana features that Val had to grow up more to get(hair, skin color, mouth. Possibly bone structure? ). She is going to look more like Adriana.

Which means there probably won't be a "prettier" sister. Valentina is beautiful, and seeing that sienna basically looks more like adriana already, she is going to be beautiful also

But there may be like a kylie and kendall jenner of the family(not modelling wise) but Sienna is chubbier than Valenina was. She probably will be the bigger sister, not really big but just bigger than Valentina. Actually valentina is pretty skinny, out of all the model kids, she is the tiniest. I noticed that when Adriana posted that pic of her while in barcelona. She got her mom skinny genes

Sienna is giving me that blue ivy vibe lol. You notice how blue ivy never smiles and how she be looking in all the paparazzi pics. Sienna is reminding me of that

I think Sienna is so so cute and I think they both will be beautiful girls with darker skin and very beautiful bodies, Sienna looks exactly like in my imagination :D But for me looks more like Marko and more than Val looked, but she looks little prettier than Val was p.s We can call them "VS", when they grow up they can make some brand "Valentina&Sienna" lol both have so beautiful names.

Funny how opinions differ even when it comes to how cute a child appears because I've seen some pictures of Alessandra's kid and she has always looked so expressive and cute whereas Adriana's child seldom made me go aww. (I'm not really a child person.) Baby pictures were adorable though as it always is when there is interaction between the mother and a child and both are happy.

I hope the children will grow up healthy and gorgeous in their own right because Adriana is such an exceptional beauty I don't think it can ever be recreated. Magic happened when Adriana's parents got together but I think even if she had a sister it would be pretty unlikely to have two equally stunning girls.

Wow, new pics of sienna, she definitely looks like valentina, from the side profile she is just like her father but i notice does she have blue eyes?????

Call me stupid but randomly me and my friends were talking about celebrity children and i think out of them all our favorite are suri and shiloh and one of my friend thought that shi looks like a blonde version of adriana, i mean they have the same features, it's so random but i see what he is talking about............. :Angel: my two cents,  haha.....

I think it's too early to make wild speculations about how Valentina or Sienna will turn out.

Some people change so extremely during adolescence, some mammas wouldn't recognize their own child anymore. :p

Seeing as adriana looks alot like herself still when she was val age, the same could be for them. Of course they'd get more mature but if they are anthing like Adriana they won't change too much

post-44858-0-93524600-1376503727_thumb.j

(she looks alot like val in the pic of her in the green) The only thing that is different are the eyes...ok the kids look more like her than I thought. All those comments about val looking just like marko is overexaggeration  to me now lol