Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I just hope all this recent photo shoot aren't all high fashion. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see me my girl in Vogue, but it was precisely her GQ/Maybelline/VS work that made so many people fall for her. I wish she'd take a walk down that path again

just the opposite!

she's already made a worldwide name of herself, being the Brazilian exotic bombshell and its her hf work that makes people from the fashion world respect her as a true model.

I do hope it's all HF and im sure it is. she's done enough commercial, it's time for more edginess. 

^She's already getting campaigns. It seems like she tries to get at least one big one a season, and right now there's no campaigns to shoot until S/S Fashion Week. She needs covers and eds which she seems to be doing. There's like 4 or 5 to expect from her and they'll all probably come out around the same time Sept./Oct.

She shot for Número Tokyo today! :woot::

Today was an amazing day. I shot in an 70's inspired fashion editorial for @numerotokyo alongside the BEAUTIFUL Adriana Lima! She is by far the sweetest most down to earth model I've ever shot with.

Z13754887552338017_1.jpg

tonytriumphofficial's Instagram