Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

People can suck it, she's a human being and not a robot. They need to stop expecting her (or anyone else for that matter) to look like they're on a damn photo shoot 24 hours a day 

And I bet some of those idiots are among the sames that complain about VS not using 'real women' and 'all body types' for their catalogs

I mean its hard to when everyone else does lol. Adriana and a only a handful of other models are the only ones who are real and true to themselves on there and don't try so hard to impress or look good and perfect. smh so annoying.. So people are spoiled and dumb.

I just want every model/angel to show themselves in the ways adriana does atleast once. THEN people would appreciate the way Adriana looks in those pictures lol.

and instagram is just bad. From some of the shit i've seen you can't win on there.

Wonder if she is Miami still or if she is NYC. If she is in Miami I doubt is VS because they're shooting in NYC ... Which means it would be yet another non-VS project to look out for.

Looks like TS is making her put her ass to work, finally.

^aww, she is so cute but i see a lot of her dad in her..........  :hehe:

its ok because she is still cute lol. She did get some good traits from Adriana, skin coloring, hair texture, smile. She good lol

She is a cute girl and does have some adriana in here in certain angles but it would have been nicer if she was adriana's 'mini me'.....i really want adriana to pass on her eyes to one of her children... :flower:

She has Marko's eye color (which happens to be a very strong feature) and hair color. Other than that her mouth, nose & especially the smile are Dri's and she's got the curly hair, she's just adorable and she gets prettier every time we see her. I like the longer hair too (Y)

However ... Just look at her legs, she's not even four and they're so long O.o 

if one parent has blue eyes, the other one brown, the kid is going to have the darker eyes 90% of the time.

same wth hair color.

the blond/blondish hair and light blue/green eyes are the weak genes, and they have no chance against the darker hair, skin and eyes.

i remember reading somewhere that Norway is currently the country where there are the most blonde women per capita and that some Japanese scientist conducted research and it turned out that after (# of years i don't remeber was it 50, 100, 150??), there will be no more blondes because the weak gene is going to disappear).

so yeah If Adriana has a boy, he'll prob take her complexion but for now, her kids will look like Marco.