Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I met Adriana on Mart'nalia concert! :drool:

She is the opposite of what I expected her to be, she is shy and so down to eath. And yes, she is gorgeous and tall. I wonder if she was without make up... her eyes were so blue and her skin was unbeliavably perfect. I weren't a great fan of her, but she was so amicable that I turn into!

Unfortunately I don't have the pic here because my camera is with a friend of mine. But I promise when I get I'll post.

She is the opposite of what I expected her to be, she is shy and so down to eath. And yes, she is gorgeous and tall. I wonder if she was without make up... her eyes were so blue and her skin was unbeliavably perfect. I weren't a great fan of her, but she was so amicable that I turn into!

Unfortunately I don't have the pic here because my camera is with a friend of mine. But I promise when I get I'll post.

Omg you're so lucky ... Glad you had a nice experience meeting Adri! She seems to be the sweetest girl :heart:

WOW! :woot: what a great experience!! very lucky! can't wait to see the picture.