Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

thanks for teh pics. i aint feelign her that much anymoer everyone is too obsessed with her. shes getting pretty boring,a dn she doesnt look taht good without makeup..idk.. shes getting older too:( sooryyy

:rofl: hard-core fans are finally opening their eyes :rofl:

thanks for teh pics. i aint feelign her that much anymoer everyone is too obsessed with her. shes getting pretty boring,a dn she doesnt look taht good without makeup..idk.. shes getting older too:( sooryyy

i m with you about everyone too obsessed etc.... but i think she s still beautifull, even without make up

i m with you about everyone too obsessed etc.... but i think she s still beautifull, even without make up

i think she got boring too... :ninja: ;)

^

my twooo favsss<3

and with the over-obbsessed lima fans...yea i had that phase and i stopped like being so A;LDSKFJA;LSKDFJ;LASKDJF about her but then started to like her again lol shes like chocolate too much is too much but then its good again lol

You stole the words from my keyboard. That just recently happened to me.

yea i can see you shaking you're head yes to this one...iv been a fan for a few years now it happens along the way lol

and if adriana is as tall as she is...the radio station guy is pretty damn tall