Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I will be very sincere .. I have been very disappointed with Adriana lately. She is dropping her daughters aside to stay with this redhead there, and it is well in the face that the feelings are not mutual .. she is all loving, poses things for him, says he loves him and everything. She still defended herself when the Turkish papers accused her that she was betraying him. And he did not even bother to defend her, that's very clear. She's missing opportunities because of him, she was at the last minute for Aspen for the VS holiday commercials, and she did not even bother to respond to the fans whether she went or not. Sure she had the beautycon on the 12th. But she might as well have flown to Aspen the next day or even the same day, since the festival was in the afternoon, so for some reason he decided to show up well at the most important time they are The filming of the VS holiday commercial, it even seemed that he did it just so she would not go. I think she looks like being easily fooled by boyfriends, almost a submission. Being that he is Turkish and everyone knows that Turkish men do not like their women to be exposed, she is getting bad reputation and if she continues this way she will end up being fired from VS, however much she is literally the face of the brand , Ends up being injury, until Alessandra who is reputed to be lazy and drunk was already there filming. Able to want her to leave your VS only out of jealousy and she goes out just to please a guy she barely knows. I hope this attitude changes because it is getting very ugly and it is very disappointing, she has never been like this and now with this guy she has only been committing one bullshit after another.

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

I will be very sincere .. I have been very disappointed with Adriana lately. She is dropping her daughters aside to stay with this redhead there, and it is well in the face that the feelings are not mutual .. she is all loving, poses things for him, says he loves him and everything. She still defended herself when the Turkish papers accused her that she was betraying him. And he did not even bother to defend her, that's very clear. She's missing opportunities because of him, she was at the last minute for Aspen for the VS holiday commercials, and she did not even bother to respond to the fans whether she went or not. Sure she had the beautycon on the 12th. But she might as well have flown to Aspen the next day or even the same day, since the festival was in the afternoon, so for some reason he decided to show up well at the most important time they are The filming of the VS holiday commercial, it even seemed that he did it just so she would not go. I think she looks like being easily fooled by boyfriends, almost a submission. Being that he is Turkish and everyone knows that Turkish men do not like their women to be exposed, she is getting bad reputation and if she continues this way she will end up being fired from VS, however much she is literally the face of the brand , Ends up being injury, until Alessandra who is reputed to be lazy and drunk was already there filming. Able to want her to leave your VS only out of jealousy and she goes out just to please a guy she barely knows. I hope this attitude changes because it is getting very ugly and it is very disappointing, she has never been like this and now with this guy she has only been committing one bullshit after another.

You don't know when she was supposed to be there filming so saying she was late because of him is just speculation.Alessandra was there late also and it is allready known they don't give them much work anyway.Elizabeth sulcer who worked on the commercial said that she had a lot to post with her and that was a day ago.She is free to date anyone,just like marko is free to date anyone.If any of her relationships are to last ,more time together will improve that.I just wish she would date someone from miami,would be a lot easier.That being said i still don't trust this ginger ghost.And nobody knows if she wen't back to NY after LA,that picture of her with him could have been when she was in the hamptons before going to LA

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

I don't think they are fooling her, I think she is being foolish. I don't think they manipulate her to make such decisions, I think she makes them on her own. WHY does she insist being that way, I have no idea.

But saying she will get fired from VS is crazy. They wouldn't ever do that and they all respect Adriana and she did make it to shoot for them. Candice completely missed it just because of Vacation and everything was good. Adriana been there for 17 years, hasn't missed a holiday commercial since she was an angel (except for her pregnant years), so I doubt VS will fire her because of this or because of what turkey people say. VS doesn't even matter there themselves. Adriana is wayyy too important to the brand for them to fire her right now and she isn't a bad enough person neither. Foolish yes, but they KNOW adriana and are close to her. Its gonna take more than turkish press

I do agree that its pretty shitty how she went about the whole aspen thing. Someone said Adriana never shares when she is working, when it comes to VS holiday she usually does. Someone in the VS thread mention maybe ed kept tagging her even though we weren't seeing her was because she was shooting for the fb or something. I doubt its the Fb but they are being secretive with Adriana's material. There is only one shoot released. And she doesn't appear to be working with others... Another person worked for VS says they have a lot of photos of Adriana, they just haven't posted it. Jerome shared her, but he shared ONE pic of every angel, I guess just to say they were there. But I do think she could have been more open about being in aspen(although she did post the scenery on her ig stories), unless she had to be more secretive. Celebs in general always go ghost on social media when spending time with their partners though, especially Adriana

2 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

@Miss Bathory Agree.. and idk why she's showing this so much, like she didn't post work but posted metin (?)...

Ginger ghost hahaha

I really don't know what's going on but something is really weird in this history

Maybe I'm wrong .. but they relationship it's very stranger.. Maybe he just using her as a stair.

4 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

^ But why should he fly to new york and than go back to turkey with her so soon? I thought he is with her in LA...

apparently he isn't with her in LA,probably because he came to see her while she was in the hamptons with her friends and didn't share anything about it untill recently.From the 12th after beautycon don't think she could have gone to NY and back to colorado because that would be a 14 hour flight time+airport time and she would have to meet him and go on a helicopter tour.