Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

4 hours ago, emerald7 said:

:wub6yh2cm:

LomWdbEc.jpgUoG9U0xX.jpg

Looks like she has a five-head in that selfie lol. Sometimes in her selfies she makes parts of her face look bigger than what they are with those angles haha. but her eyes look magical.

I think the trend with the lipstick is something trendy with her and her friends lol. Adriana always says she likes wearing it, esp like that. But I have seen rihanna on the beach with little makeup on and red lipstick. Even tho rihanna is also one of her friends lol

She should immediately stop sharing her childrens pictures on social media. I cant stand reading rude comments about her children, i know she doesnt read comments but every of her followers do and her fan accounts also repost those pics. Her psycho haters really obsessive about Sienna, they keep asking 'why she never smiles' and how she look like her 'ugly' father. Some people truly believe Sienna was 'traumatized' after her parents divorce.       

3 hours ago, duhampi said:

She should immediately stop sharing her childrens pictures on social media. I cant stand reading rude comments about her children, i know she doesnt read comments but every of her followers do and her fan accounts also repost those pics. Her psycho haters really obsessive about Sienna, they keep asking 'why she never smiles' and how she look like her 'ugly' father. Some people truly believe Sienna was 'traumatized' after her parents divorce.       

She does read the comments now. I am sure. I have seen her indirectly reply to fans if they had a question, edit her caption when they point something out, all of that. I think she don't pay those too any mind because its clear they are just highly ignorant. Only an ignorant will come at somebody's kids. And people on IG always do. Alot of other celebs have to get on those people for making rude comments about their kids. You think what they say about adriana's kids are rude..  I guess Adriana figures it comes with the territory. And she should be allowed to be proud of her kids no matter what.

Her makeup and hair from last night was so bad lol. wtf. I'm sorry but goodness. Her hair didn't even look like a brush was ran through it atleast. And something else about her makeup made the lipstick look harsher. I don't mind it as long as its used properly but last night's look....not her best at all. She looks even better without makeup than how her makeup was.