Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I'm not understand..everyone is there hahah, Adriana's other friend too... this isn't a romantic trip kkkkk but Marko is with them? LoL

I don't like that photo of her avi, she has zillion better photos kkkk... and yes Petra is Ana's daughter

maybe its some function..family related.

41 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

here you have it

her VS work, yay. She should really do what she used to do at the very start and post more of them for throwbacks and flashbacks. Especially since we don't see her work from VS themselves anymore. She's still the queen of the company. A little more reminders here and there wouldn't hurt lol.

Her feed just looks so much more diverse and therefore nicer. Her selfies are better so there is that and there are more of her work thrown in the mix and then her inspirational stuff she loves to post. That diversity is so much better. and its gonna do her good I bet

3 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Well well Marko wasn't at Turks and Caicos..he is at Miami..sooo ?

So they are just being good exes lol.

I mean they do have kids. They need to be. I agree with you that adriana does have a strong personality but sometimes she can also be very nice when she doesn't have to (in regards to the commenting on his pic)

4 hours ago, TKC said:

Her feed just looks so much more diverse and therefore nicer. Her selfies are better so there is that and there are more of her work thrown in the mix and then her inspirational stuff she loves to post. That diversity is so much better. and its gonna do her good I bet

yess so true her Ig looks better know. She post from her current events, work, quotes, kids, and selfies and not only those gym selfies. I like that so many different posts. lol We should enjoy it, don't know how long it last.

4 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

Well well Marko wasn't at Turks and Caicos..he is at Miami..sooo ?

Marko was there, i think he was there with the kids, when she was in New York ( amfAR, Zoolander) and he left when she came with her Cousin, but the kids stayed. Was obvious its not a romantic trip with all her other friends there. Anyway wish she posted a bikini pic:wub6yh2cm: like Adrielle. haha to many wishes.

I know he was there before, what I said is that he wasn't there yesterday with Adriana..

The situation is strange in my opinion.. of course they have to be friends bc the kids, but since she breaks up with Joe, but this is different, seems they were together everywhere, posting the same things.. totally normal people think they are backing together. In serbia media they are 100% sure they are together again hahah..

^ That's true, in Serbia everyone is reporting that they are back together... They do seem very friendly. I guess we'll see in the future.

Does anyone here follow Adriana's cousin on snapchat? I follow her (to see more of Adri ;)) and I can't see more that half of her snaps... I have no idea why.

8 hours ago, mjmarija said:

Does anyone here follow Adriana's cousin on snapchat? I follow her (to see more of Adri ;)) and I can't see more that half of her snaps... I have no idea why.

Sorry i have no idea about snapchat, but it would be great if you could post something from Adriana and her cousin.

1 hour ago, scarletdust said:

Your wishes are her commands lol! 

yeahh what's next  . .. .

48 minutes ago, TKC said:

I think they would have if they were together and she recently posted about being lonely, she deleted it quickly but she posted and it was recent

this one? it's still on facebook like the most things she delets on IG

O3UNTEmg.jpg

34 minutes ago, Sophie20 said:

Or maybe they are joking with people who like to talk about their lifes LOL ~me~

:rofl::rofl: who knows? 

5 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Sorry i have no idea about snapchat, but it would be great if you could post something from Adriana and her cousin.

She posts a lot, but I haven't seen Adriana in any of her snapchats, because most of them come out just black to me... She posted a bit of Turks and Caicos, and around the house where they are staying, those were the only snaps I saw, and they were not that interesting. I will post if I see something fun. :)

39 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

yeahh what's next  . .. .

Hopefully  professional photos!  Which is something she seems to purposely resist posting but part of the reason her fans are her fans is because they like her work. If she doesn't want to post many selfies because she doesn't like them she could always go to her work because thats what people partly admire her for.