Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

This women never ages! Goddess! :wub:  :heart:

I like the lingerie, such a beautiful color, but the wings could be better... Her body looks amazing, especially in  the second and third picture. :drool:

She also says that she feels great and plans to stay with VS even longer. :) I know a lot of people want so see her leave, but I would love for her to stay. She still looks as stunning as ever. ;)

This women never ages! Goddess! :wub:  :heart:

I like the lingerie, such a beautiful color, but the wings could be better... Her body looks amazing, especially in  the second and third picture. :drool:

She also says that she feels great and plans to stay with VS even longer. :) I know a lot of people want so see her leave, but I would love for her to stay. She still looks as stunning as ever. ;)

This :)

I know a lot of people want so see her leave, but I would love for her to stay.

Who wants to see her leave? Adriana haters or fans that think she's too good for VS? I want to see her do this as long as she can tbh. Plus Candice will relish in being the "new queen" once Adri leaves (which I will never consider Candice the Queen of VS) and I'm really not looking forward to seeing that. I wouldn't care for VS or the VSFS once Adri leaves since VS's lingerie is of poor quality (my boyfriend's mother works at VS and she can't stress how bad their stuff is).

I personally would like to see Adri get a contract with La Perla after she leaves VS. I'd guarantee you that La Perla's sales will soar if she works with them in the future. Adri has major revenue power.

As far as the outfit goes, either she should've gotten a rockin multi-color two piece with those wings cause her body is too sick for just a one piece or keep the pink one piece but take out those hideous dark green peacock leaves and done a purple-pink-baby blue only combination for the wings. The dark green wings kill the outfit, don't compliment the overall look at all. I hope her 2nd outfit is way better.

Does anyone know if any Angels are getting 3 outfits or were those rumors squashed and they're all only getting two outfits each. I know Candice is only getting two outfits.

If the quality of the show was good, I would be all for her staying but it's not. The show has been going downhill for some time now (that includes the music, outfits, segments, just everything.) And plus, they're using the term angel too lightly now. I remember back in the day there were only like 5 or 6 angels. Now there's 14(?). Being an angel doesn't seem to hold any value these days.

If the quality of the show was good, I would be all for her staying but it's not. The show has been going downhill for some time now (that includes the music, outfits, segments, just everything.) And plus, they're using the term angel too lightly now. I remember back in the day there were only like 5 or 6 angels. Now there's 14(?). Being an angel doesn't seem to hold any value these days.

True but I'm sure she's definitely getting the highest paycheck out of all the Angels. If negotiations weren't in her favor, she'd be like "peace VS!"