Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

My friend who often went to clubs knew him, before he married Adriana he often went to clubs in Belgrade. Belgrade is small town, so most people know each other, especially famous people who hang out all the time in clubs.

Here, in Serbia, we have jokes made how such douchebag like Marko got lucky, and how Adriana is way out of his league. 

I don't like Marko but how can Belgrade be a small town if it's a capital of Serbia???

Well sometimes her eyes really are green... they aren't always blue. And if I remember correctly in that interview, she said her mom told her they were blue when she was born but hinted to the fact that isn't always the case anymore and that they change. But she wouldn't be wrong to call them green neither. They just change alot

My friend who often went to clubs knew him, before he married Adriana he often went to clubs in Belgrade. Belgrade is small town, so most people know each other, especially famous people who hang out all the time in clubs.

Here, in Serbia, we have jokes made how such douchebag like Marko got lucky, and how Adriana is way out of his league. 

I don't like Marko but how can Belgrade be a small town if it's a capital of Serbia???

Belgrade is not small at all. It has about 2 mil people, and not everybody knows everybody, but famous/rich people usually do go to same places, clubs, restaurants... so they might know each other.

post-62475-0-18397200-1446406092_thumb.j