Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Wow, people are actually pointing out that patrick's makeup played a large part for her appearance and why she is being accused of stuff, this is ANOTHER makeup artist who not only explains what patrick seemed to have done, but she even used photoshop, to reverse it and show what Adriana would have looked like, IF patrick didn't give her ridiculously different eyebrows, didn't put that makeup tape on her face, and if he did something else with the concealer and if he didn't over draw her lip so much. She showed what Adriana would have looked like if he didn't do all that bad shit and this is the result:

tumblr_291a83db016bb00c24dbc6713ac1aed0_cb8452cb_540.thumb.jpg.d12e4de3d7bbac68a9a899c6807bd089.jpg

Thats crazy how much that truly looks like Adriana, all they did was remove that tape  and made her eyebows look closer to her own.

Obviously her face still looks heavy and bloated/bigger. But if you ignore that, that DEF looks more like Adriana. She def wouldn't have gotten accused of surgery so hard. Fillers, yes. And people would still call out the extra weight. But plastic surgery, no. That def looks more like her. I am glad that makeup artist pointed out what it appears patrick did and even went as far as SHOWING what Adriana would have looked like if patrick didn't do those things:

Now obviously facial bloat is still there and I will get back to that. But we didn't blame him for the bloat anyway lol. Its amazing how much more she looks like herself when you take away half patrick's bullshit, the makeup is still cakey and thats still a problem

This is another blogger who talked about the issue of makeup Here. Like us, she been realized that patrick tend to be a miss on makeup and makes other models/celebs different and not in a good way. She said she noticed how Gigi Hadid and others look older when he does their makeup, kinda how Adriana still does above. Its because of how caked up that makeup is:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz01HRDOd0e/

This overall still sucks for Adriana because sadly these other makeup artists and content creators aren't news outlets, so they can't show this to every single person who saw it from the news. That tiktok might go viral but still only so many people will see that. But I am glad there are some people atleast trying to defend her more and point out the makeup is big part of the issue. Now if only Adriana herself can see that. Its sad that Adriana must be in a place where she thinks its better to look the way patrick makes her look, rather than looking more like herself. Like she doesn't even follow the makeup artist who did her miu miu look. IWhen he tagged her in stories she ignored it. She looked unhappy that day to many people. Thats crazy she'd be that way to the makeup artist who actually gave her her BEST look all year. But engage with and support these artists who have led her to get dragged by everyone. Its like she does not enjoy the image of her natural self much anymore. Sure she isn't out here getting surgery but she using makeup that make her looks like she had it, so its valid to ask why would she still do that. And why does she seem to not like clean and light makeup looks on herself anymore.

The only thing she should feel a way about is the bloat. And honestly I feel like if she made better lifestyle choices that would be fixed. But thats the ONLY thing that she has to work on. Even with it, its still better for her to have lighter makeup. Because heavy makeup just adds more weight honestly.. Instead of letting stupid things get done to her face, she just needs to have a better lifestyle than what she is having in my opinion. Which includes better makeup artists. I wish she would connect with the makeup artist who did her Miu Miu look. Or even Hung vanngo, remember him? Adriana used to follow him, but not anymore smh. She'd rather follow ones like patrick who make her look bad and caused for her looks to be torn apart.

5 hours ago, Marsnoop said:

The funny thing is I can see Adriana doubling down on Patrick and having him do her makeup even more 

I can too, I really can see her doing something that foolish. Her track record shows that she doesn’t learn lessons and she makes things harder for herself than she has to. Everyone else says patrick should be fired from working with her again and she probably coddling and supporting him. Even though he did something that is going to change how people look at her forever and in a bad way. And she doesn’t know whats best for her physical image/lacks self awareness, she doesn’t realize she got people out there jealous of her that have been waiting to see her “downfall” or to put her down. And every since she got pregnant she made that very easy for them to do that. She doesn't realize her miu miu look and even her VS fashion show pink carpet was the best she looked since giving birth and that kind of makeup is best for her.

Any other person, especially a model, would not easily give people reasons to diss her or give herself the reputation of “not aging well”. Adriana does because she just doesn't think about things like that? Idk what she be thinking about these days, but it don’t be anything thats gonna actually benefit her. 

Yall think the hunger games appearance is the last one she is doing this year. I hope not. I hope she doesn’t let people think thats what she looks like for the rest of the year. If so, she really doesn’t care about her reputation 

Also, her miu miu post reached 1 million likes

IMG_2057.thumb.jpeg.9945c45d78420e2171175bfc98e17a01.jpeg 

Thats alot!! Thats not common for models her age to get. Only gisele has managed it before. That shows how well people thought she looked at the time, a pity adriana doesn’t seem to enjoy a lighter look on herself and keep using heavy makeup looks. Self sabotage 

On 11/23/2023 at 9:16 PM, jamiya said:

her ig story and guilhermetarologo https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz_3qG8OQdB/?img_index=1

I thought she was in the Bahamas, but maybe she's in Brazil?

adrianalima_403880999_323502477096013_3275825267344926645_n.thumb.jpg.bcc852fc68386e2c837bf47359525a13.jpg403696251_18394212079049507_5992219677905241476_n.thumb.jpg.7959a3aa96cc780a0284fdd1b41d59c6.jpg404356673_18394212088049507_2154294135565803219_n.thumb.jpg.8699e0861a483e89a6beeac4bc72a545.jpg

It's hard to guess Adriana's whereabouts. She randomly posts old photos without saying tbt. She also reposts her friends post without letting us know it is a repost of others. But if you ask me we would know when it is a bussiness trip.

14 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Yall think the hunger games appearance is the last one she is doing this year. I hope not. I hope she doesn’t let people think thats what she looks like for the rest of the year. If so, she really doesn’t care about her reputation 

Also, her miu miu post reached 1 million likes

IMG_2057.thumb.jpeg.9945c45d78420e2171175bfc98e17a01.jpeg 

Thats alot!! Thats not common for models her age to get. Only gisele has managed it before. That shows how well people thought she looked at the time, a pity adriana doesn’t seem to enjoy a lighter look on herself and keep using heavy makeup looks. Self sabotage 

Adriana never seems to care her reputation, she just had better PR team that took care for her. It is like she has different priorities in life than her reputation. She didn't even bother to say something about that Marcio Amaral's controversial photo, you all know.  But you also remember, when she did wolf gesture by her hand (it wasn't even that big deal) her team immeadiately reached out to the People magazine for explanation about racist implication. All she needs is better team.

Alriight, so this thread has derailed again, please remember that this thread is for Candids. The General Discussion thread was closed because of the constant overstepping into Adriana's private life, so please DO NOT BRING IT INTO THIS THREAD.

This is the final warning, next step it'll just be warnings and putting people on mod-watch. Please act normal and let the woman live her life, commenting occasionally on her looks/work is fine, but writing a whole essay about her life is not. 

@Clauds - I'm going to attempt a pc route before the swearing comes out. Note I'd like to swear as this has been an ongoing shitfest for a long long time and people seem unaware of how to stop the behaviors. With that said. Admin cap on. :)

We've noticed an ongoing trend that needs addressing. While discussions about Adriana are welcome, some have taken it to an extreme level, making the atmosphere uncomfortable for others. Constantly analyzing every detail of her life has crossed a line...... that's putting it mildly. To put it frankly, we're struggling to grasp why this level of concern is warranted, especially considering that many of you aren't 14-year-old fanatical fans known for being fucking annoying to adults.

We encourage discussions like "Adriana is participating in such and such show" or "Adriana looked great on the red carpet, but I wish she'd done this with her hair." These are normal and contribute positively to the forum aka don't annoy people.

However, some of you have taken this enthusiasm to unhealthy levels. I'm asking you on the behalf of all the staff, and members kindly to chill out and refrain from obsessive behaviors if you can, if you can't then we need to have a whole other talk. If this continues chow chow going into every aspect of Adriana's life continues all the time, it may result in being placed on modwatch, where your posts will need staff approval before becoming visible to the community.

:)