Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

On 16/12/2023 at 13:35, borg said:

Creo que lo que le duele a Adriana en cuanto a su apariencia es que tiene una distribución de peso horrible, como las peores. La miras y aún ahora nadie podría notar que esa mujer está gorda, apuesto a que su IMC es normal, saludable, incluso le ves las piernas y aunque ya no son tan delgadas como antes, no hay manera de que nadie Se nota que esas piernas son gordas para una mujer de su altura. El problema es que todo el peso que gana va directo a su cara y eso en una mujer que ya tiene la cara ancha y redonda, es lo peor. En mujeres con otro tipo de rostro, como el de Alessandra Ambrosio, delgada y alargada, incluso le viene bien añadir algo de peso al rostro para no lucir demacrada. Como vengo diciendo desde hace tiempo, para que el rostro de Adriana luzca como antes, más allá del inevitable paso del tiempo, no necesita estar delgada, necesita tener un peso por debajo de lo que está. Seguramente saludable o aconsejable para una mujer de su tamaño y constitución, lo cual es evidente que su constitución física no es tan privilegiada como la de una Candice Swanepoel, Adriana tiene que trabajar mucho más y comer sumamente saludable para mantenerse tan delgada.

Me parece increíble que alguien piense que sus piernas son gordas, sus piernas siempre han sido su peor caracteristica, tremendamente delgadas y sin nada de gemelo, ahora igual pero peor, al tener más kilos se marca más su falta de musculo en el gemelo.

3 hours ago, ekn said:

Adriana Lima in Workout Outfit at the Gym in West Hollywood 12/18/2023

adriana-lima-in-workout-outfit-at-the-gym-in-west-hollywood-12-18-2023-3.thumb.jpg.25a0200d445e6f0833b478f8464583c3.jpgadriana-lima-in-workout-outfit-at-the-gym-in-west-hollywood-12-18-2023-4.thumb.jpg.afcb628bf7187a67b7adda43eda1bc3f.jpgadriana-lima-in-workout-outfit-at-the-gym-in-west-hollywood-12-18-2023-5.thumb.jpg.5a03bbdbd8d57fb8469c36649a1e3f42.jpgadriana-lima-in-workout-outfit-at-the-gym-in-west-hollywood-12-18-2023-0.thumb.jpg.47c71d23b52ba15831e1134cf66cfe5f.jpgadriana-lima-in-workout-outfit-at-the-gym-in-west-hollywood-12-18-2023-1.thumb.jpg.8266eeaaad434dfe3dfe488f56ea463a.jpgadriana-lima-in-workout-outfit-at-the-gym-in-west-hollywood-12-18-2023-2.thumb.jpg.f03908f75ea06f7c3d15cc8e40b781b5.jpg

These photos or way better. THIS is what we more so expect to see

So, I didn't want to say this during those last set of photos from last week, because I didn't want to sound delusional but a part of me felt like those pics from outside of her kids school were old or something. Like some celeb paparazzi photos get backlogged and are actually older but get posted as if they are recent and even the date gets changed, I know dailymail ESPECIALLY have done this before. Seeing her manage to look like this, even with her hair pulled back makes me think this more now.

If thats what happened, the media is just messing with her now smh

56 minutes ago, laeteita said:

@Souled-Out Stock photo agencies make mistakes sometimes, they confuse the date and the person. But i don't think photo agencies have anything against Adriana. But Dailymail.... 🤢

Shutterstock, Sipa and Rex are still think she is married to Marko. LOL

IMG-2027n.thumb.jpg.a75ffff469eba5e40399736f1469c087.jpg

Yeah, it may not be intentional and I could even be wrong. As I said, while Adriana looked better at the Germany event she still low key looked bigger. However, I also do know sometimes paparazzi photos that are old get released later too and the date may be wrong.

But yes, Dailymail def are shady to Adriana, especially IF they do not post these obviously recent and much better photos. If these photos do not get posted everywhere like those others did, it shows the media really are trying to give Adriana a hard time because of the hunger games shit. I really do feel like they want to KEEP making her look bad. Like some people still are not aware of the germany event and how much better she looked there.They still talking about hunger games premier look. Sadly though, I did see this coming. I knew after that hunger game event, people were gonna try to mess up her reputation and image as much as they could. People are vile like that, Adriana has to be more on guard because these people WANT to catch her slipping every time now.

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

@Souled-Out I checked his insta with hoping to see a picture with Adriana but no 😏 Even after two sets of candid photos, people still say some nonsense on TikTok, a fan picture would silence them.

Tiktok is the worst.

Its full of dumb people AND haters. Adriana has haters there now because she is well liked on the app. Its a crazy but real phenomenon, if a celeb OR influencer clearly has an active fandom on tiktok and good popularity on there, people start finding reasons to hate. And its so weird because Adriana has not posted on that app in 2 years LOL. She almost has one million followers on there still (over 600 K followers). People are just... still obsessed with Adriana. People post her everyday on all social media. Whether they love or hate her, people think about her alot. Way more than they do other models of her age (except for huge ones like Gisele and Naomi)

Anyway, tiktok KEEP circulating those awful ass photos from when patrick did her makeup. People are still talking about it and using it against her, they refuse to stop reposting it. I agree something GOOD of her needs to come out to get them to be silenced. A fan picture would have done it I agree, or maybe if Adriana herself posting on her instagram would do it too. Fans have now started to notice she isn't posting anything at all anymore. Its another reason of why people still thinks she looks the way patrick made her look, it looks like she is hiding herself

Maybe she is waiting until she looks her MOST recognizable to post again? But for random people in public to be recognizing her at their jobs she can't be looking too off right now. Thats actually the first time in a long time a random recognized her at a nonevent setting, Ima say thats a good thing. Those last gym pictures were pretty good, if she is still in the gym, I would imagine she looks even better than that now and thats probably why that person knew it was her

Some more HQ, (When she's not looking her best, it took those websites 2 minutes to get all her photos in Ultra Mega HQ but when she looks good it takes 20 days to get photos and only 5 photos.)

Adriana Lima's Presence at Munich's Mon Cheri Hosted Event on December 4th, 2023

adriana-limas-presence-at-munichs-mon-cheri-hosted-event-89743530586.thumb.jpg.cebbfe0bc887bd8ce5c18022163979ff.jpgadriana-limas-presence-at-munichs-mon-cheri-hosted-event-23433530584.thumb.jpg.2798167953e5855631de21761abe64ad.jpgadriana-limas-presence-at-munichs-mon-cheri-hosted-event-16133530588.thumb.jpg.1247eb7bd5cdb7aa150728b6f877a912.jpgadriana-limas-presence-at-munichs-mon-cheri-hosted-event-46123530585.thumb.jpg.c817c729bcbf74e66ecf49cb1c92ff5f.jpgadriana-limas-presence-at-munichs-mon-cheri-hosted-event-73173530587.thumb.jpg.267edfefdeea20dadb7f1f411cf70d1b.jpg