Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Caption was higlights of 2023 so it's not new. Also, not just her, other girls in the pic are holding a face masks too.

Probably from her one day trip to Qatar just before Rwanda. But i'm sure it's not recent.

IMG_8038.thumb.jpg.874ab38185d604d057869b7206be8919.jpg

3 hours ago, ekn said:

Caption was higlights of 2023 so it's not new. Also, not just her, other girls in the pic are holding a face masks too.

Probably from her one day trip to Qatar just before Rwanda. But i'm sure it's not recent.

IMG_8038.thumb.jpg.874ab38185d604d057869b7206be8919.jpg

I don't think I can recall her looking that small last year though, especially not at the start of 2023. Even when she appeared to really be losing alot of weight from June-September, her face still didn't look that small or her legs. It could be from the very end of 2023. But maybe I am wrong, I just can't remember when Adriana ever looked that small last year.

@Souled-Out I didn't want to mention but i noticed that detail too.

Also i checked, the restaurant 'CUT by Wolfgang' closed permanently in December 2022 in Doha.

https://www.hoteliermiddleeast.com/food-beverage/cut-by-wolfgang-puck-closing-mondrian-doha

As soon as i saw photo i thought it is from 2021 because i recall it is exact same outfit she wore in 2021 in Doha.

On 11/22/2021 at 9:08 PM, ekn said:

I even messaged her about possible mistake but girl insisted it is from 2023?? and went private.

On 12/29/2023 at 6:42 PM, ekn said:

HQs Adriana Lima leaving the gym in Beverly Hills 12/28/2023

Adriana_Lima_leaving_the_gym_in_Beverly_Hills_12-28-2023__12_.thumb.jpg.653acf86f2b3d2f1043e0092fcb1420c.jpgAdriana_Lima_leaving_the_gym_in_Beverly_Hills_12-28-2023__13_.thumb.jpg.110bbc236df03da8adbd51f32c6c26ad.jpgAdriana_Lima_leaving_the_gym_in_Beverly_Hills_12-28-2023__14_.thumb.jpg.c31238ce6be17fd854f04973d6b9d825.jpgAdriana_Lima_leaving_the_gym_in_Beverly_Hills_12-28-2023__15_.thumb.jpg.cb9e5f0c58a830d4a80ea746154b6115.jpgAdriana_Lima_leaving_the_gym_in_Beverly_Hills_12-28-2023__1_.thumb.jpg.e7c071a9e97651be3cf80367e9866eb6.jpgAdriana_Lima_leaving_the_gym_in_Beverly_Hills_12-28-2023__11_.thumb.jpg.2117f543104debfbd5bd11051980fc73.jpgAdriana_Lima_leaving_the_gym_in_Beverly_Hills_12-28-2023__3_.thumb.jpg.88c8f242e049e288c5844ee63935e70e.jpgAdriana_Lima_leaving_the_gym_in_Beverly_Hills_12-28-2023__4_.thumb.jpg.74a5f3fd8fb6fb4b02a899662050234d.jpgAdriana_Lima_leaving_the_gym_in_Beverly_Hills_12-28-2023__5_.thumb.jpg.6f9e8e1eedfb85987b3f7c69788d9829.jpgAdriana_Lima_leaving_the_gym_in_Beverly_Hills_12-28-2023__10_.thumb.jpg.f070d548b4a9b9b0570a75d3a5212124.jpgAdriana_Lima_leaving_the_gym_in_Beverly_Hills_12-28-2023__26_.thumb.jpg.8283db21887fc8979e4cb56b452e65a2.jpg

I want to mention how i love her most recent candids, she looks good. Looking this good even after a heavy workout session is just WOW.

But i wonder something, Adriana is private person, she never calls paparazzi herself in my opinion, not even when she looked her best. I feel like they're chasing her and she is not happy with it. Maybe she went to Brazil to have some break from media/social media. 

4 hours ago, patt said:

I want to mention how i love her most recent candids, she looks good. Looking this good even after a heavy workout session is just WOW.

But i wonder something, Adriana is private person, she never calls paparazzi herself in my opinion, not even when she looked her best. I feel like they're chasing her and she is not happy with it. Maybe she went to Brazil to have some break from media/social media. 

I think its 50/50. I think some was planned so that people would see she looks normal lol. But I def think she is also being followed. I agree we see more progress in those very last photos, I just hope she keeps it up. 

Its crazy seeing how she looked during miu miu in those newely shared photos vs the hunger games and even the Germany event. I don’t think I ever seen her be able to put back on so much weight and so quickly. But I guess that is what happens when she decided to take her time losing the weight and she never got to the point where she lost it all just “enough” 

Being with VS put a battery in her. People think it wasn’t good but seeing how this pregnancy happened for Adriana I disagree. It shows as a real model, you can’t afford to slack too much. Literally. That might sound toxic but that is the reality as a model of Adriana’s status. I also don’t like how the slacking changed her behaviors. She is no longer confident enough to post herself on instagram unless it was too an event. She is recluse. I genuinely think she avoided so many fashion related things and people last year because she knew/felt she wasn’t up to par. I don’t think she cared to be around her peers who were their usual size and stuff. Even she admitted to harper’s bazaar that 2023was not a come back year. That means she knew she wasn’t back and that is probably why modeling obviously was her last priority of her career.  Probably why she removed herself from it mostly. She def went into that pregnancy and post partum with the WRONG mindset and it was a mindset she didn’t have in the past. And yes I still think that boyfriend of hers also was a terrible influence that enabled these chains of events. Like you just said, We are finally starting to see Adriana look more like herself again in those most recent paparazzi photos of her at the gym, meanwhile he still looks wider everytime we see him. He looks so damn different because of that. And That scares me for Adriana. I don’t want her letting herself go too. And I wouldn’t be surprised if that guy’s bad influence was on purpose. But thats a different conversation 

Anyway, I just really hope Adriana stops selling herself short this year. I hope the next time we see her she looks even better than that

@patt I don't think she calls paparazzi.

I recall one of the Serbian online newspaper shared these pictures with context. It says she was pictured leaving a coffee shop unlike other photo agencies. I believed because their source labelled Andre as her boyfriend accurately. The sources that say she was leaving Dogpund labelled Andre as 'Adriana's husband Marko Jaric' LOL. 

They also have some unseen photos from that set. So they are more reliable as a source to me.

6199ea17ly1hlayr5khhhj20zk0npjvq.thumb.jpg.7c4c3113a207a718f1de500bba48d381.jpgOTYxM2ExYDU4GjsBagNtIHtCb1ssWmN2LFp3EGpPd2AhVytbKR09MSkXY1U3DT81LghjQilXLiQwVzsDahwmJykULEtqHSI2PBxiU3AaLDI9Tn4ffBp-bHRMK1EgVXdkOEtgUSBAf21vSX5TdB0rdiQ.thumb.jpg.71e7fe8a6315cb13ffacf3d0949af50c.jpgadriana-lima-leaves-a-gym-in-beverly-hills-12-28-2023-6.thumb.jpg.fd7e3c84d4a8756f00fb86d2f45d58dc.jpg

So i'm not sure but i believe paparazzi followed her even after she left the gym. 

That filter made everyone look weird, I think she used that remini app.

Her hair has gotten so long, I am glad she stopped cutting it. wish she wore it down like that at actual events more, instead of constantly pushing it back.

2 hours ago, ekn said:

she looks good. Now, this is what we expect her to look like. And she doesn’t even have makeup on? Wow, this is more like how we expect 42 year old Adriana to look like. Definitely recognizable and so naturally beautiful. F Patrick Ta forever. IDC how much weight Adriana loses, she can not keep using him or makeup artists like him.

she is definitely making good progress so far. I feel so proud seeing her like this. Dailymail probably still hating despite these pictures being good, but F them. I knew there was a reason people started recognizing Adriana in public places again lately. Whatever she is doing now, is working!

5 hours ago, XSS said:

Andre got sooo fat... No offense. Look at his belly. Even a loose sweatshirt can't cover it...

DISCLAIMER: I am staying on subject and def discussing about these new photos from today. This will be the last thing I will say about these new photos. 1. dailymail comments are very few now smh. Of course. They only comment 100s of comments, when its bad pics. They def thrive on negativity only. The few comments that are there, are more humanizing. they finally admit adriana looks the way she does from extra weight, and not too many fillers. Its still F dailymail tho for almost ignoring these photos because they know she looks recognizable, but atleast the commenters are basically saying “it looks like she just gained weight not got x, y, and z done and thats okay”. I hope adriana continues to look better and better, so that the people who accused her of so much, will feel the need to apologize. Its been ridiculous 

Now, to your comment since he is in these photos. I noticed this and it made me feel like this was another reason Adriana was having a hard time getting back. When I realized the changes in him, I thought: its no wonder Adriana herself was struggling last year to just maintain the weight loss. Don’t get me wrong every 40+ mom who just had baby that I know of say they are struggled to get back. Its not just Adriana who said this. So no matter who Adriana was with, she was going to always have a hard time getting 100% back in shape after having a child at that age. Thats why her fellow models do not have them at that age. This is exactly why Kim K got a surrogate and why Naomi did too. Its def best to have kids when you younger and its no joke to have more than 2 and you're older.

HOWEVER I started to notice, that after adriana gave birth thats when andre started to look the way he does now. Adriana lives with him, and probably shares the same lifestyle as him. Even when adriana was heavily pregnant andre was still smaller:

IMG_5218.thumb.webp.951e29d4bbd191607e14b2027b73aa77.webp 

Clearly he changed. And we all know Adriana tends to be influenced by her environment. She used to be attracted to athletic fit men, and for the most part she was into being fit like them. I think whatever caused for Andre to gain like that, is also related to why Adriana had a harder time with keeping the weight down. Because it all happened at the same time, he was still small while she was pregnant. Others here we’re said they felt like Adriana was having a hard time staying fit. I was indenial about it lol. But ultimately Adriana admitted to harper's bazaar arabia that was the issue, she couldn't maintain because she fell off of her journey/routine.

This scares me for Adriana in the future. The poor treatment she recently received has motivated her for now.  Someone who she is close to and has a bond with let themselves go, and that can influence her to do the same prematurely. Another user pointed out in the germany interview, Adriana talked as if she thinks that she would never be as pretty as before. And its like nooo, you can still be recognizable at 42 Adriana LOL. These pics from today is proving that all adriana needs to do is make sure she prioritize her fitness/her face isn't bigger, and she can look more like her usual self. She can. Other celebs are able to, ones who usually are bigger than her. For some reason she didn’t see that and was selling herself short. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s because she is with someone who has let themselves go. Maybe it was normalized in her head that as a model she doesn’t have to try more to get herself back because of her age. If you’re a regular person/retired thats okay, and its okay in general that andre is comfortable like that. He is not a model. We don’t expect him to care. HE doesn't have to be in shape. But Adriana is the supermodel here and she talks like she does plan to continue to be a model, so she can’t have that same mentality or live like that.

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

2 more and some sources say they're leaving furniture shop 😒

378937_adrijanalimaprofimedia0838100795_ff.thumb.jpg.4b86476b809e49feb465b9193da860c3.jpgadriana-lima-and-andre-lemmers-in-los-angeles-01-16-2024-4.thumb.jpg.54eff1ac33dd306668f409efc297e4b8.jpg

well I would rather her be furniture shopping than doing anything film related lol. 

Also, I think her taking this hiatus to reclaim her image and fully get back in shape will be worth it. It is for the best that she prioritizes getting herself back forreal. Its not easy and will take time, but its very possible as long she prioritizes it and focus on it. That seems to be what she is doing (hopefully)