Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

This makeup look on the red carpet in general was soo much better on her. Nobody is accusing her of plastic surgery or face lift anymore. Obviously they still are fillers because of the size of her face. But those other eye and face lift accusations  stopped. This makeup suits her so much better, this look was more liked 

6 hours ago, ekn said:

hope to see in better quality

12/13/2023 EXCLUSIVE: Adriana Lima gives her daughter a hug while out in Los Angeles.

aflo_238450569.jpg.da46d73ff3ecdf694fa796627896b2f1.jpgaflo_238450749.jpg.ee8652b928cf9a7e5568034ad2a6fa0c.jpgaflo_238450751.jpg.cc265d0bb0f93d586c9b9fb3437da515.jpgaflo_238450703.jpg.4779254d95aa68d9e3f2e57ed4f5dccf.jpgaflo_238450704.jpg.5ff70392ab144cb493be2e71e6dc64f7.jpgaflo_238450706.jpg.899a6ca3030cf3c3f4cd0704006e013a.jpgaflo_238450705.jpg.bd97162454dda0c2623b43de3f44f54a.jpgaflo_238450640.jpg.22968d7891e2c1e7e06381cd2692c507.jpgaflo_238450707.jpg.3c5791a22afb9ce697c3e37fff7b5ef9.jpgaflo_238450641.jpg.3cc1e4d209f53b24b234ec095fae5ad2.jpg

6 hours ago, ekn said:

Daily mail literally always posts the worst pics of her. I really think they do it on purpose. However, the smaller photos from the other website gives me the same impression that I am about to state. My comments below are about these new photos released. I think I should be able to comment on them, since they were posted here. Its also related to the interview she gave about her career recently 

I am so confused about what’s going on with her recent appearances. If you compare her appearances from November-Now, I feel there is this increase in her size. Its confusing because she is in the gym again, but with these past 2 appearances it looks like she gained since hunger games look. But these past few weeks she appeared to be in the gym more, so it doesn’t make sense. Adriana was smaller than this in July and in October imo. Im not just talking about her face but her body in general, like her legs/hip area. I don’t understand what’s happening. Yeah its the holidays but kirk and herself have posted that she been working out more despite it being holidays. Dog pound made a post bragging about that just two weeks ago

These new pics almost makes me think she is pregnant again (as someone else had mentioned before). The only time she looks like that is when she is pregnant, and we did observe some interesting body language from her and Andre that made people here consider it.  BUT she told harper’s bazaar that 2024, which is coming VERY soon, would be her real come back year.  I don’t see that happening if she gets pregnant again so soon, so why would she even say that, especially seeing how much she literally said she "struggled" after Cyan. I can't wrap my head around her going down that road AGAIN so soon after how hard it was for her this last time. Thats when people started criticizing her looks and she said it was hard to look herself in the mirror.  She didn’t even fully come back from Cyan, she was almost there in October though. But then last month happened.  So I don’t see her being able to come back in 2024 or ever, if she has another pregnancy on top of this last one. And she mentioned her "real" come back very recently too, it was after the whole hunger games look fiasco. So, thats why I am confused about these last few appearances. I would also be surprised that she is working out in the gym as much as she has been recently, and its not producing any results at all. But then again, this was her life partner last year:

12976E25-136A-44AF-9376-8CE3454595F9.thumb.jpeg.70c8709503f85da4d83ca06a08c7abaa.jpeg 
The same differences can be seen on him. Since Adriana gave birth he looks very different too (obviously he wasn't the pregnant one though), nonetheless he has not looked like that ^ since 2022 either.  I guess whatever caused that in him, the same could be going on with Adriana, its just strange because I don’t recall this ever happening before throughout her entire career.  VS used to talk about all the time how she fought for her career, thats how good she was at coming back. When she said 2024 was gonna be her comeback year instead, I was excited and hopeful since we know for a fact she been in the gym, but now I don’t know. At this rate, i'm not sure if she will be back like she says in 2024

I think what hurts Adriana in terms of how she looks is that she has horrible weight distribution, like the worst. You look at her and even now, no one could tell that woman is fat, I bet her BMI is normal, healthy, you even see her legs and even though they are not as thin as she used to be, there is no way anyone can tell that those legs are fat for a woman of her height. The problem is that all the weight she gains goes directly to her face and that in a woman who already has a wide and round face, is the worst. In women with other types of faces, such as Alessandra Ambrosio's, thin and long, it's even good for her to add some weight to her face to not look haggard. As I have been saying for a long time, for Adriana's face to look as before, beyond the inevitable passage of time, she doesn't need to be thin, she needs to be at a weight below what is surely healthy or advisable for a woman of her size and constitution, which is evident that her physical constitution is not as privileged as that of a Candice Swanepoel, Adriana has to work much harder and eat extremely healthy to stay so thin.

2 hours ago, borg said:

I think what hurts Adriana in terms of how she looks is that she has horrible weight distribution, like the worst. You look at her and even now, no one could tell that woman is fat, I bet her BMI is normal, healthy, you even see her legs and even though they are not as thin as she used to be, there is no way anyone can tell that those legs are fat for a woman of her height. The problem is that all the weight she gains goes directly to her face and that in a woman who already has a wide and round face, is the worst. In women with other types of faces, such as Alessandra Ambrosio's, thin and long, it's even good for her to add some weight to her face to not look haggard. As I have been saying for a long time, for Adriana's face to look as before, beyond the inevitable passage of time, she doesn't need to be thin, she needs to be at a weight below what is surely healthy or advisable for a woman of her size and constitution, which is evident that her physical constitution is not as privileged as that of a Candice Swanepoel, Adriana has to work much harder and eat extremely healthy to stay so thin.

candice used to be bigger than Adriana prior to losing weight. I think Candice/other models simply are better at maintaining a stricter diet. Especially seeing that clearly Adriana isn’t the only one who has gained in her household 

That being said/staying on subject: Adriana has some short cuts to help her out with these things. There is a reason why celebs who are naturally bigger than Adriana are managing the same issue better. There are things like ozempic, especially since 2024 is literally around the corner. If Adriana is actually serious about making a come back in her career and having a different year in her career than this year, because right now I don’t believe she is serious about that, she really gonna have to find better ways to deal with this issue. She is rich, so she can invest in things that will help

I’m starting to feel like us fans actually care more about her career/everything than she does though. I feel like she says one thing but constantly does another. Even harper’s bazaar wasn’t buying Adriana using being a mom as a reason why she couldn’t be in the gym as much anymore. They was like, “you can always just hire more help” lol. They seemed genuinely confused/unconvinced by her saying that too, so its not just us. Harper’s bazaar arabia imo seemed confused as well.