Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

11 hours ago, laeteita said:

People again have started to refer her as former supermodel when they post TBT with her.

yeah people tend to think she is retired now. Can’t blame them to be honest, we have all talked about Adriana seemingly avoiding fashion every since she gave birth. And because she didn’t get her body completely fit in 2023, people definitely have started to think she is retired and doesn’t care anymore. And her being on a hiatus now doesn’t help

IMG_5893.thumb.jpeg.7d4c0a89e15c4dee4b067fbc6268cbaa.jpeg

She didn’t take her comeback seriously last year. It appears that she is just now doing so and its not gonna happen overnight at her age. 

This is all unfortunately the result of Adriana making bad decisions for the past almost 3 years. Things would be so different if she was just smarter about things, especially since she is around people who don’t have have her best interest/are not good influences for her. We can only hope she gets smarter this year. Atleast she has remained a kind person through it all. I just really can’t stand the people she has around her right now though. Not only is Andre out of shape, making him a bad influence, but I did not forget about how he treated Adriana at that taormina film festival when she was trying to stop and interact with fans ( rudely pulled her along when she clearly wanted to stop). Adriana sacrificed her looks, career, and at this point her image is being sacrificed,  to have his kid, and thats the way he behaves? Ugh! Anyways, I hope the "bad decisions" streak ends this year. Its crazy Adriana had so many better years where you can tell she knew what she was doing...Its like that version of Adriana was stolen away in 2021 lol

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Marsnoop said:

Does anyone have a higher resolution version of this image?

post-65661-0-88805300-1361924026.jpg

I found this although it’s darker coloring it’s still clearer resolution.

IMG_3749.jpeg

On 2/21/2024 at 11:17 AM, Marsnoop said:

Does anybody have a link to HQ versions of the Angels Across America Tour?  A lot of the older links seem to be dead.

To follow up if anyone has these untagged, I'd really appreciate it.

gettyimages-51712120-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-80944159-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-105374022-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-112467670-2048x2048.jpg gettyimages-51712103-2048x2048.jpg

24 minutes ago, patt said:

Paris fashion week is happening right now. Any chance for us?

I don't know what is on her mind or how long her break will last but PFW is the best option for her to come back to the runway. Somehow, whenever she steps into Paris, she looks her best. 

Her story with her son is giving home vibes. She indicated on her stories yesterday that she is still working out, so yeah