Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

37 minutes ago, A.B said:

I hope I’m wrong, but since she met this guy she wants to marry, her career took a setback imo. It seems like only idiots work for her and he’s taking  advantage of her and her name ( unusual unprofessional behavior). She’s to nice and to trusting. He’s a no-name and it looks like he’s – really enjoying living her lifestyle.

nah covid is what slowed her up. Remember she didn’t know him when covid first started and she did nothing after covid arrived in the US. Literally her last pieces of work and campaigns was april 2020. She just started back up in 2021. And she has been doing stuff actually since the world started opening back up aka after she met him. She got another Vogue cover, HB cover, and L’officiel. She has clearly been working hard and is doing as much as she can as model who is her age. Most models her age aren’t working too much because thats the modelling industry. Not even her fellow brazilian models are working anymore than her. Gisele just switched agencies AGAIN. We just don’t see them as much as we use to when they get in their 40s

Now usually, sometimes I when Adriana is in a very committed relationship like with Marko yes she does take steps back. And eventually she is gonna be forced to take time off because she is pregnant. However prior to her pregnancy she clearly has been working alot and hard. She has been very productive, its just crazy that he followed her every damn where when he clearly has other priorities he needs to handle. And if she did meet that publicist through him, he needs to back off with that too because that “publicist” is messing her social media up. Her engagement hasn’t been the same since he started constantly posting and deleting things on her profile. 

But the only thing that will slow her career back up related to him is being pregnant. But prior to that Adriana def put herself back out there after the pandemic storm. I do agree, besides CAA- they are a GOOD agency and have been getting her good jobs, the other people Adriana been working with lately or who work for her aren't good. After seeing her interview with Patrick Ta, I understand now why she works with certain makeup artists and stylists. Apparently she had bad experiences with people like that in the past, they were rude and stuck up it seems. So I get her trying to avoid people with the wrong energy, BUT at the same time when it comes to PR and publicist her money should only go to people who know what the hell they are doing and who won't mess up things for her.

2 hours ago, A.B said:

I hope I’m wrong, but since she met this guy she wants to marry, her career took a setback imo. It seems like only idiots work for her and he’s taking  advantage of her and her name ( unusual unprofessional behavior). She’s to nice and to trusting. He’s a no-name and it looks like he’s – really enjoying living her lifestyle.

I undestand your point...since Adriana met André is like he is the one driving all the areas of her life, and I never saw this before, her partner so involved with her carrer, and also travelling with her on all her job trips and of course he's enjoying, like I never saw Adriana in so many car race events, something make me believe André likes car race perhaps... But again, we don't know nothing in fact, and just time will tell

3 hours ago, Sophie20 said:

But she is not with IWC anymore... in a short period of time she never went.. In fact she's going to a differents events now, like random cinema's events and we know this is André's influence, probably she wants to help

Yeah but you said she "never" went to racing events before. When she worked with the IWC, that was her first time going. Not now.

Adriana literally was invited to those recent racing events and was more than likely PAID for it. She didn't go there for her health. She was there with other big named celebs such as Wyclef. She was INVITED and its not her first time being invited to do this because its work related for her. You're acting as if instead of working, she is just in the audience having a good time being seen with Andre. Thats not whats happening, that was a job for her.

You're talking as if Adriana went to those things for her health and because Andre liked it. When clearly she was invited to the event and compensated for attending as the other celebs were. She is literally doing her job going to those racing events

Also, we don't know enough about Andre to know if he likes racing. He literally goes everywhere she goes. Thats like assuming she attending that balmain show for the first time in years, because of him, because he was around too. Adriana is literally doing a JOB going to these events, he is just always there. Him going to a fashion show, fashion awards show, and the racing things is because she was literally invited and paid to go. She is there because its a job for her.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, laeteita said:

Any idea where are these new MU contents of other judges and contestants from. Guy Yechiely, Itai Kadosh and Boaz Samorai were the only official photographers of the pageant and only Itai shared a few (deleted the most). How these MU fan accounts find these photographers contents while they don't share it anywhere? 

Photograhers don't allowed to share photos on social media due to copyright issues but there must be some source since MU fan accounts manage to find them and credit the photographers. I feel like Missosolog.org is the source but can't find on there too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXePieFK5e5/

267658817_1792763727584071_3461600402197026762_n.thumb.jpg.7686feba4eb640e979a8eabc322ab79d.jpg267153747_3076094759295741_324515159384552954_n.thumb.jpg.09307bdebc711c199ac90ac055a2a023.jpg