Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

12 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Love this!

Comments on her posts are full of Turkish.....:sad: It seems that there are many criticisms on this post. That's enough. 

Usual haters... but on various ig fan accounts I red many positive comments from random people, because like me they missed her a lot for lingerie.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Usual haters... but on various ig fan accounts I red many positive comments from random people, because like me they missed her a lot for lingerie.

not many famous people ever say something about turkey,somehow they are crazy about adriana for a long time,she was one of the few big celebrities that posted about the ankara bombings,said nice things about turkey and i remember when there was another bombing and she didn't post anything and her next IG post was filled with comments about why she didn't post anything.They think that if she is dating a turk ,she is now turkish.A lot of the comments keep saying that metin is ugly and that she dates ugly men.

Edit:on a side note,finally she is back shooting lingerie:chicken:

4 hours ago, morpheu said:

A lot of those turkish comments on her IG post are also criticizing her that she shouldn't show skin ,pictures like that if she is dating a muslim guy.Idiots bringing religion into this

So what, that kind of modelling is literally the reason why she is famous and why they even know her. They are just being stupid.