Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

^ Even though I'm a huge Adriana fan, she doesn't make the other girls in those pictures look average in my opinion. They all look very different (and absolutely stunning, I mean come on) and that's one of the things I loved so much about VS back then, now I think they have too many blondes who kinda look like each other.

8 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

by the way, she looks great here:heart:

eh lol. That sweat and red face sometimes. But I know nobody would look any better.

I just hope she doesn't lose followers or something, because she grows them very damn quick when she is just regularly active and not spamming these pics.

I saw ana bb's instagram and I was so jealous at all the old and lovely pics of her work that was posted. Hopefully tbt's is something her team will do regularly now like they did last thursday.

8 minutes ago, TKC said:

eh lol. That sweat and red face sometimes. But I know nobody would look any better.

I just hope she doesn't lose followers or something, because she grows them very damn quick when she is just regularly active and not spamming these pics.

I saw ana bb's instagram and I was so jealous at all the old and lovely pics of her work that was posted. Hopefully tbt's is something her team will do regularly now like they did last thursday.

i like that pic, I know she post most time pics like that one and there are so many other ways to handle Insta better than she does. posting tbt, fbf, other selfies and pics of all her current works. Those models who have more followers than her also post double of pics as she does. I think she is just not so in Social media and not so vain like others. But i also remember last year she followed like 100 people and look now over 400.

Adriana isn't into this whole self marketing social media thing, and I can't blame her. It sucks up a lot of time. Plus it really does make you more self conscious. A lot of girls who are 'living the dream' on instagram just get more insecure and vain as their popularity increases.  I think it's very wise for Adriana to not to get very invested in it. And look at her, she's one of the most humble, down-to-earth people out there. 

Instead she posts tons of sweaty workout pictures. (By the way, her workout red face is less red than mine in a normal state, lol. Thank goodness for foundation.) I like that because that's the other side behind maintaining your status as a supermodel after your early twenties: you have to stay in tip-top shape at all time. And if her pics are boring and repetitive, I imagine having to work out that hard, that often is too sometimes. 

1 hour ago, Expresso said:

Adriana isn't into this whole self marketing social media thing, and I can't blame her. It sucks up a lot of time. Plus it really does make you more self conscious. A lot of girls who are 'living the dream' on instagram just get more insecure and vain as their popularity increases.  I think it's very wise for Adriana to not to get very invested in it. And look at her, she's one of the most humble, down-to-earth people out there. 

Instead she posts tons of sweaty workout pictures. (By the way, her workout red face is less red than mine in a normal state, lol. Thank goodness for foundation.) I like that because that's the other side behind maintaining your status as a supermodel after your early twenties: you have to stay in tip-top shape at all time. And if her pics are boring and repetitive, I imagine having to work out that hard, that often is too sometimes. 

Trust me I get it, I just love adriana's old work and who doesn't love a young adriana lima EVERYBODY does, and I wish like others she would just show that more. As well more of the work she does, because those are also accomplishments she can show. Adriana says the purpose of the gym photos is to show "accomplishment" after all. Well show us the work too lol

And I don't even think it makes those girls more self conscious, I think they already are. Thats why Adriana is the only one you seeing doing this. I think the difference between her and those others is they are more insecure, self conscious, and care alot about what people say/think. Its actually sad on their part. Some of these models aren't even showing their work often lol just glam and exposing pics all day lol . Clearly trying to get more likes and glorious comments that they really do check for often.

Its just alot of people don't see it that way^ (for what it truly is) and IG is just a superficial game and a superficial place and I don't think she gets the credit she deserves because of that. Like you all say, a large population of her followers are dudes. And I noticed, all the famous men follow her. But when it comes to IG models and basic inspiring models, adriana isn't followed as much as those who try harder. She should be because not only her looks but she is actually one of the most successful on there. They need to be looking at her lol. They want to see somebody hiding behind their insecurity all day. I don't mind her showing her natural self often but I would also like to see her work often too. More of a balance. Just like there is a lack of balance of models showing off the side adriana does, there is a lack of balance of her doing the opposite.

Thats why I mentioned Ana BB specifically because she is like adriana, her selfies are regular and she always has the makeup and stuff off. But she also shows her work often too.

I agree that it'd be fun if she would post more pictures of her work (and older work, she has some amazing editorials from the early 00's) but I think her ig is refreshing, it's difficerent than most models and that's what I like. Not gonna say names but there are some models who only post pictures of themselves and it makes me wonder why.

On 1/10/2016 at 3:47 PM, *Luna* said:
7 hours ago, emerald7 said:

h7Cxs4hW.jpg

I agree that it'd be fun if she would post more pictures of her work (and older work, she has some amazing editorials from the early 00's) but I think her ig is refreshing, it's difficerent than most models and that's what I like. Not gonna say names but there are some models who only post pictures of themselves and it makes me wonder why. Are they insecure?? 

finally they post more of her work