Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

26 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

Maybelline has more a young teenage look. Taylor has that look, she fit perfect for them. They need to drop Gigi and add Taylor. Gigi looks awful for Maybelline. But then again I found her face ugly.

Ohh I understand, I thought that the contract with L'Oreal was bad for her career or that they barely pay.

26 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Welcome to modern fashion world.

:rofl:

But good for Taylor, even if it's not a contract, beauty campaigns pay well and I knew it was only a matter of time before she landed one with that face. I don't like Gigi for Maybelline either but meh, I don't shop there so I don't care.

2 hours ago, taylorhills said:

Totally

+1

1 hour ago, Warhol said:

why?

Maybelline is more youthful and L'Oreal is more older and "sophisticated". It's not that Taylor can't do L'Oreal or look good in it, it's that her "look" fits Maybelline better.

1 hour ago, GuessGirl said:

Maybelline has more a young teenage look. Taylor has that look, she fit perfect for them. They need to drop Gigi and add Taylor. Gigi looks awful for Maybelline. But then again I found her face ugly.

Yep.

Gigi might be your cup of tea but there is no way anybody can call her ugly. It's just delusional to say so. I could understand if you're talking about Baldwin though :sick:

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

Doesn't L'Oreal have enough spokespeople that if they added Taylor she'd be just another face in the crowd and nothing special? 

Good point. But Taylor would outshine anyone there. She's THAT gorgeous. Sorry Doutzen, Babara and Luma.

20 hours ago, JazzyJas said:

+1

Maybelline is more youthful and L'Oreal is more older and "sophisticated". It's not that Taylor can't do L'Oreal or look good in it, it's that her "look" fits Maybelline better.

Yep.

Gigi might be your cup of tea but there is no way anybody can call her ugly. It's just delusional to say so. I could understand if you're talking about Baldwin though :sick:

Good point. But Taylor would outshine anyone there. She's THAT gorgeous. Sorry Doutzen, Babara and Luma.

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder.