Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

Seriously though... Tay Tay, run bitch run! you're hanging out with Behati.

Need a reminder ya'll?

post-84741-0-1445993893-78371_thumb.jpg

:rofl:

Innocence lost. RIP.

What's going on in this photo?!

:rofl:

Looking at their pupils I think Behati is the only one that's high.  That's just Taylor being Taylor.  :D

Camera flash. Nothing more.

She probably has contacts.

Weed, roach clips in this picture and in another that I can't find for the life of me it appeared as though the girls had cut three lines of coke on the table.

Edit: And everyone who saw this picture was saying there is a single line of coke or crushed up pills next to Suvi.

Weed, roach clips in this picture and in another that I can't find for the life of me it appeared as though the girls had cut three lines of coke on the table.

Edit: And everyone who saw this picture was saying there is a single line of coke or crushed up pills next to Suvi.

Who are other 2 girls? I don't recognize them. Also, what's the story behind photos?

They just one day surfaced online?

Who are other 2 girls? I don't recognize them. Also, what's the story behind photos?

They just one day surfaced online?

All I know about the pictures was that someone on TFS mentioned they had spoke to a photographer (they didn't give any names), who confirmed that Behati and a couple of models were regular uses of Cocaine and smoked weed... No one believed the person, but then a couple days later someone posted pictures on tfs of Behati, Suvi and another model hanging out. One picture (the one above with the single line of substance, and the bag of weed), and the other was taken at a different angle, but of the same girls and there was a couple lines of what appeared to be coke on the table. The second picture was almost immediately removed from the TFS, but the first one was left up because maybe they didn't see the line of coke/meth/pills? Who knows :idk:

Edit found all the girls names: Suvi Koponen, Hanne Gaby & Behati Prinsloo

So the story behind Behati, Taylor, Romee face paint was because Taylor and Romee said they were apart of Behati's "Tribe"... this happened at a Lil Wayne concert.

post-1004-0-1445993896-40788_thumb.png Kids, seriously don't do drugs or drink as much as Taylor did... Holy fucking shit she's gone.

I'm okay with a little bit of drinking and weed/shrooms, but Taylor is blasted in these videos. She's walking around in one of them with almost a zombie like expression, her words are slurred and her BF looks like stranger danger leading her off to his rape van lol

her BF looks like stranger danger leading her off to his rape van lol

So like usual?

As for her getting smashed everyone has those nights especially at the younger ages when they just start drinking alcohol. Just hope no pics of her w drinks at these events come out because isn't it still illegal for her to be served alchy in the US? We all know celelbrity clients get catered to but if it got out in the media those places could lose their liquor license.