Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Some news about the film! Wow so exciting!!!

http://www.dutchdailynews.com/doutzen-kroes-nova-zembla/

Just for the Netherlanders: is DDN located in Netherlands? What a toesbending English.

It's very funny when you translate it, but I think DDN is located in Nederland. I've never heard of them though, I follow the news on nu.nl, but I don't know if they have an English version like DDN.

Some news about the film! Wow so exciting!!!

http://www.dutchdailynews.com/doutzen-kroes-nova-zembla/

Just for the Netherlanders: is DDN located in Netherlands? What a toesbending English.

It's very funny when you translate it, but I think DDN is located in Nederland. I've never heard of them though, I follow the news on nu.nl, but I don't know if they have an English version like DDN.

Hahaha.

Credit:lovevsmodels

post-45577-0-1446074381-50315_thumb.jpg post-45577-0-1446074381-54577_thumb.jpg post-45577-0-1446074381-60279_thumb.jpg th_ff4733127494268.jpg/monthly_04_2011/post-45577-0-1446074381-65581_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3502119" alt="post-45577-0-1446074381-65581_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="148.26"> post-45577-0-1446074381-7066_thumb.jpg th_6397ce127494466.jpg/monthly_04_2011/post-45577-0-1446074381-72039_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3502121" alt="post-45577-0-1446074381-72039_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150.04"> post-45577-0-1446074381-7451_thumb.jpg post-45577-0-1446074381-78398_thumb.jpg post-45577-0-1446074381-79417_thumb.jpg post-45577-0-1446074381-81549_thumb.jpg

Doutzen is baaack with VS! Her first Post-Baby event will be in less than a month :clap:

Grand Opening

Victoria Secret Chinook Centre

Thursday, May 5 at 9:30am

Chinook Centre

6455 Macleod Trail SW

Calgary, Alberta

T2H 0K8

Come celebrate the opening of our first store in Calgary! We’ve got SO much in store...

Meet our Angels

Supermodels Candice Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes will be in-store signing autographs on Thursday, May 5th from 6-8PM.

Access the faster VIP line with purchase of a Dream Angels bra or fragrance.*

* One autograph per customer. Victoria’s Secret-provided photos only. Items purchased for fast lane access are final sale.

Enjoy a Special Offer

FREE Limited Edition Tote filled with beauty must-haves with a minimum $75 purchase.

Starting May 5 at all Victoria’s Secret Canada stores. While supplies last. One per transaction.

Be an Angel for a Day!

Visit us in Centre Court at Chinook Centre and take home a commemorative photo. Photos will be taken during the following times:

Thursday, May 5th 10 AM - 7 PM

Friday, May 6th 12 PM - 7 PM

Saturday, May 7th 12 PM - 6 PM

Doutzen Kroes is going into space

Dutch Supermodel Doutzen Kroes is going into space in 2014.

Many say she is the most beautiful woman on earth, but from 2014 she will also be the most beautiful beyond this planet. "My work has brought me literally to the most beautiful places on earth. Yet nothing seems to be as beautiful as the sight of Earth from space" said Dutch supermodel Doutzen Kroes (26).

Space Expedition Curacao is steadily progressing on its way to the first flight in 2014. Today, exactly 50 years after Yuri Gagarin became the first man in space, the Dutch space travel initiative, together with XCOR, the American designer and producer of the spacecraft, announced which milestones were recently reached.

The international press gathered at the Dutch Air and Space Travel Laboratory (Nederlands Lucht- en Ruimtevaartlaboratorium) and heard Ben Droste, SXC founder, explain: “ The reason we chose the NLR for this press conference, is that our SXC project is important to the scientific world as well. The Lynx spacecraft can carry out scientific projects in weightless conditions and is able to send smaller satellites into orbit, something that is experiencing a growing demand. In order to stimulate this knowledge platform, KLM has developed a format for students of Aerospace Engineering of the Technical University in Delft to join one of the first flights.”

At the press conference, important commercial news was also shared. The official ticket sales commenced April 1st, 2011. The first 100 flights will be carried out by a group of so called ‘Founder Astronauts’, who are invited personally. Among the first fifteen founder astronauts are some well-known people.

One of them is Armin van Buuren (34) who was elected Best DJ in the world last year, for the fourth time in a row. His radio show ‘A State Of Trance’ attracts around 30 million listeners each time it airs. Van Buuren: “Of course, it’s like a dream to me! What DJ doesn’t dream of going three times faster than his own sound? And the explosion of silence at the height of 100 km. I can’t wait. A heart rate of 200 BPM should be achievable.”

Martin Schröder (79), founder of Martinair, is another striking name on the list. “The Dutch have always been pioneers in the field of air travel. The step to commercial space travel SXC is about to take, in my opinion, is at least as important as the introduction of the jet engine was in its time. An out-of-the box initiative in the tradition of the Dutch’ strong entrepreneurial character. I am looking forward to being part of aerospace history once again!”

(dutchdailynews.com)

Doutzen is baaack with VS! Her first Post-Baby event will be in less than a month :clap:
Grand Opening

Victoria Secret Chinook Centre

Thursday, May 5 at 9:30am

Chinook Centre

6455 Macleod Trail SW

Calgary, Alberta

T2H 0K8

Come celebrate the opening of our first store in Calgary! We’ve got SO much in store...

Meet our Angels

Supermodels Candice Swanepoel and Doutzen Kroes will be in-store signing autographs on Thursday, May 5th from 6-8PM.

Access the faster VIP line with purchase of a Dream Angels bra or fragrance.*

* One autograph per customer. Victoria’s Secret-provided photos only. Items purchased for fast lane access are final sale.

Enjoy a Special Offer

FREE Limited Edition Tote filled with beauty must-haves with a minimum $75 purchase.

Starting May 5 at all Victoria’s Secret Canada stores. While supplies last. One per transaction.

Be an Angel for a Day!

Visit us in Centre Court at Chinook Centre and take home a commemorative photo. Photos will be taken during the following times:

Thursday, May 5th 10 AM - 7 PM

Friday, May 6th 12 PM - 7 PM

Saturday, May 7th 12 PM - 6 PM