Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

He completely ruined the story ahaha.

It's about men, now he's turned it into some luuuurve story. Too bad, but never liked him as director (New Kids, come on).

And no, really, Doutzen has had too easy of a life, it'll be hard for her to play with depth (like Theron, she's had her fair share of life's difficulties). Then again, I don't think this movie will be of high standards.

She looks good on the picture though. http://www.nu.nl/film/2486278/robert-hoog-...ova-zembla.html

U dont know what u talk about at all.

Because...

1: He did not direct the comedy "New Kids Turbo" ...he produced that movie. 2: "New kids Turbo" is one if not ... perhaps the most successful movie in holland in the last 25 years. That movie made a lot of cash !

Nova Zembla will be his second movie as director. The only movie he directed is "Er komt een vrouw bij de dokter". I dont have to tell u how successful that movie is. :p That movie was a masterpiece with dept! He is a GREAT director!

Because...

1: He did not direct the comedy "New Kids Turbo" ...he produced that movie. 2: "New kids Turbo" is one if not ... perhaps the most successful movie in holland in the last 25 years. That movie made a lot of cash !

Nova Zembla will be his second movie as director. The only movie he directed is "Er komt een vrouw bij de dokter". I dont have to tell u how successful that movie is. :p That movie was a masterpiece with dept! He is a GREAT director!

Because...

Depth my ass man, deep movies don't make lots of $$$.

Then again, Doutzen isn't really one of the 'deep' girls. Nothing bad, she just stays on the surface a bit.

Oh en je Engels kan beter ;)

Because...

Depth my ass man, deep movies don't make lots of $$$.

Then again, Doutzen isn't really one of the 'deep' girls. Nothing bad, she just stays on the surface a bit.

Oh en je Engels kan beter ;)

I`m so happy and I hope this film will be in English too :heart: Thank u hollander!

And I DO love the name Catharina! awww :heart:

I doubt they'll do that. It's a real Dutch story, I remember reading a book about it when i was ten. So impressed..