Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

yeah where are the sources Isabeli had lipo? She has a fabulous body and you can certainly tell it is toned from working out. Lipo doesn't tone and define muscles, it only sucks fat out, something Isabeli has never had! nor Doutzen! All Doutzen needs to do is not do as many upper/arm weight type stuff. Other than that her body is amazing! abs,booty,legs she looks fab!

exactly! karolina should have some exercise or she'll miss her place in vs. I consider isabeli and doutzen too much beautiful and classy for vs, but that's alright. doutzen will have great moment thanks to this.

yeah where are the sources Isabeli had lipo? She has a fabulous body and you can certainly tell it is toned from working out. Lipo doesn't tone and define muscles, it only sucks fat out, something Isabeli has never had! nor Doutzen! All Doutzen needs to do is not do as many upper/arm weight type stuff. Other than that her body is amazing! abs,booty,legs she looks fab!

yeah Karolina had a great body but unlike Doutzen she is not toned. Doutzen has no cellulite or rolls so I mean at least she will look great doing the VSFS this year! hopefully kk tones up. Isabeli, well she has no toning to do, her body is insane! At least Isabeli and Doutzen are still getting other work besides VS so it's all good.

600 PAGES! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

SUB FORUM SUB FORUM SUB FORUM

600 pages! she so needs a sub-forum

It is impossible to find anything in here :chicken:

I would say titling the posts with as much info is possible is the best way. That way people can put it in

the search and are more likely to find it :) .

But she should have her own subforum, but other models got one early on in the site, which made it easier to separate all of the material. Since Doutzen wasn't at that time or isn't yet as commercially as popular as those 5 girls, no one at that time could have predicted that she would end up with a 600 page thread :idk: .

So to make a subforum of this one, someone would have to search 600+ pages to sort all that stuff out :unsure: .

But if maybe if 20 of you agreed to search 30 pages each and separated them by editorials, advertisements, runway, general talk...I believe that would make the mods would definitely consider it :) .

:heart:

^^Not to sound dumb or anything, but is there some sort of policy where if a model receives 500 pages or more, they are allowed a sub-forum? :huh: I wasn't aware of it, so that's why I ask.

Even with that said, I volunteer to separate this 600-page thread into its appropriate sub-threads IF it receives a sub-forum. I have the qualifications because I've done it on my Jessica Alba site and I can do it with ease. But that's probably not ever gonna happen, so why do I even bother? :(

:laugh: