Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

:heart:

If it didn't appear so apparent, YES, irenistiq, I'm absolutely loving the chocolate swirl! I'm not gay by any means (not yet....), but you GOTTA admit that's one good looking brotha. And the fact that he looks better than Doutzen makes me all tingly inside. ;)

I always thought of this DJ Rukus dude as some skinny guy with dreads who just happened to score a supermodel at the right time. But after looking at those pics, I'm convinced that it was Doutzen that scoped him out.

BTW, there's an assload of HQ pics of Doutzen and the brotha at CelebUtopia. Someone copy and paste them here now!

:laugh:

:heart:

If it didn't appear so apparent, YES, irenistiq, I'm absolutely loving the chocolate swirl! I'm not gay by any means (not yet....), but you GOTTA admit that's one good looking brotha. And the fact that he looks better than Doutzen makes me all tingly inside. ;)

I always thought of this DJ Rukus dude as some skinny guy with dreads who just happened to score a supermodel at the right time. But after looking at those pics, I'm convinced that it was Doutzen that scoped him out.

BTW, there's an assload of HQ pics of Doutzen and the brotha at CelebUtopia. Someone copy and paste them here now!

:laugh:

And I dont see the drama at all. She looks great, toned body, great legs, hips. Yeah, the breast part could have been a bit bigger and shoulders narrower but thats details, shes fit and fabulous.

I dont think the time for that 'point' has come for her yet.

I dont think we get to see a nice body at this years vs show

look at this!! :cry: :yuckky:

some people calling her the female hulk

(...sadly... but true :ninja: )

Its just not feminin at all...really ugly...is she using anabolex?!?!

People from her agency should tell her that this is just not right..they really have to do something

(im not gonna tell her that..because im scared she's going to kick me)

------------

Its all over the internet ...lot of press which is good...but the body reactions are not that great!

doutzen_kroes_09220801.jpg

:rofl: :ninja:

Oh, Blom :hug: . Its not that bad :hug: . Sure she may be hitting the gym more than you like, but think about it this way, which is easier working out less or eating less? Its easier to work out less because working out takes work and eating is leisure :laugh: . Atleast she's healthy :idk: and at least she's in shape :) . If she needs to lose some muscle, its not something that takes very long to do :) . All is well :flower: .

I dont think we get to see a nice body at this years vs show

some people calling her the female hulk

Its just not feminin at all...really ugly...is she using anabolex?!?!

People from her agency should tell her that this is just not right..they really have to do something

------------

Its all over the internet ...lot of press which is good...but the body reactions are not that great!

425.the.incredible.hulk.033108.jpg