Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

she's rude, I meet her and ask her if she was a virgin and she didn't answer me and give this look like i'm bimbo by asking her that. at first she was all friendly and sweet. but when i ask her that she seemed offended. i don't think their is nothing offensive to ask if your a virgin.

LOL you freaking rock. :laugh:

lol mesmel. crazy :p

well i guess i am. i'm lesbian and i think doutzen is hot when i saw her the first thing i want to do was kiss her lip. but i didn't because i didn't wanted to her to think i was weird but i'm sure she thinks that since i ask her that, and all of you guys find that rude. she probably thinks i'm rude then. damn it i ruin it i had the chance to kiss her but i didn't it. if she didn't took so offensive the question and answer me i would probably ask her after that if she want to make love with me. i'm so stupid i blew it big time.

if you think you blew it big time by meeting her that's nothing comparing you when i meet her., i was embarassed and end up in a wheelchair for a whole 3 months. i don't even want to tell u my story is just embarassing.

well i guess i am. i'm lesbian and i think doutzen is hot when i saw her the first thing i want to do was kiss her lip. but i didn't because i didn't wanted to her to think i was weird but i'm sure she thinks that since i ask her that, and all of you guys find that rude. she probably thinks i'm rude then. damn it i ruin it i had the chance to kiss her but i didn't it. if she didn't took so offensive the question and answer me i would probably ask her after that if she want to make love with me. i'm so stupid i blew it big time.

if you think you blew it big time by meeting her that's nothing comparing you when i meet her., i was embarassed and end up in a wheelchair for a whole 3 months. i don't even want to tell u my story is just embarassing.

what did you do so you could end up in a wheelchair?

did you try to rape her or what??? did she push you and beat your ass up or what?

i think doutzie looks amazing in this video

i think they make the perfect couple.

im. a. FRICKIN' idiot!

i did not realize that was doutzen until i saw it again! i wanna kick myself!!! and gabriel aubrey is soooooooooooooooo frickin HOTT!!!

they do look good together!

what did you do so you could end up in a wheelchair?

did you try to rape her or what??? did she push you and beat your ass up or what?

no i did not try to rape her. you're a freak you come out with that most weird/rare thoughts.

and i used to think anthonydaoliveira was a freak but u just change my mind ur nuts.

^ :rofl: this thread is hilarious :D

I have heard at TFS that Gisele has doutzen in check because she's intimitaded of doutzen taking her spot, that she told her agencies to check what doutzen is doing, or been up to. True or false?

no idea.. never heard about that, where did you get that information from? if its true, tsk i smell a competitive rat <_<

gisele is just hating on doutzie. just because she know that doutzie is better looking than her and because she's no tranvesti like her. GISELE STOP HATING ON DOUTZIE YOU JEALOUS BI..TCH IS NOT DOUTZIE FAULT THAT SHE'S BETTER LOOKING THAN YOU.

I have heard at TFS that Gisele has doutzen in check because she's intimitaded of doutzen taking her spot, that she told her agencies to check what doutzen is doing, or been up to. True or false?

its true !!

i dont know if its true, but it SHOULD be true...............

QUOTE(enVY @ Aug 5 2007, 12:33 AM)

QUOTE(Josie Sheik @ Aug 2 2007, 07:12 PM)

i'll take a wild gues,you were chasing Doutzy,you slipped and broke your leg????????????? :laugh: