Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I read some comments about her at some site thats she has a bad reputation in fashion circles,isthat true?

some other comments i read about her are completely different,very positive ,that she's avery nice person and,very proffesional and easy to get along!!!!!Which is true????Are there people who dont like her and spread bad rumors about her????

all the interviews i've seen in the web of her,she looks and sounds really sweet............

i dunno about that, but what i've read about doutzen has always been good. seriously, never a negative post about her personality.. :) and she does seem really nice in interviews etc.

thanks,makes sense,i cant understand why someone would say she is spoiled and a diva,she doesnt seem like that at all............some people are just stupid........ <_<

i hear Doutzen is going on vacation with two friends and her sister backpacking to Thailand,can you imagine the people she meets i think thry'll be in shock....but isnt that a little dangerous when you are a celebrity???

I read some comments about her at some site thats she has a bad reputation in fashion circles,isthat true?

some other comments i read about her are completely different,very positive ,that she's avery nice person and,very proffesional and easy to get along!!!!!Which is true????Are there people who dont like her and spread bad rumors about her????

all the interviews i've seen in the web of her,she looks and sounds really sweet............

i dunno about that, but what i've read about doutzen has always been good. seriously, never a negative post about her personality.. :) and she does seem really nice in interviews etc.

thanks,makes sense,i cant understand why someone would say she is spoiled and a diva,she doesnt seem like that at all............some people are just stupid........ <_<

i hear Doutzen is going on vacation with two friends and her sister backpacking to Thailand,can you imagine the people she meets i think thry'll be in shock....but isnt that a little dangerous when you are a celebrity???

i think she will be kidnapped....if that happens it will be on the news worldwide and she will become very famous :heart:

dont you think if doutzen fixed her walk a bit and adriana toned up they would be the best pair of new main angels?!?! they might even bring back supermodels. *crosses fingers*

Fixing her walk or Adri losing weight has NOTHING TO DO with being a supermodel.

i think she will be kidnapped....if that happens it will be on the news worldwide and she will become very famous :heart:

Wtf? Who the hell says that about someone. And then this "kidnapping" will make her very famous? Seriously, get your head out the gutter.

dont you think if doutzen fixed her walk a bit and adriana toned up they would be the best pair of new main angels?!?! they might even bring back supermodels. *crosses fingers*

Fixing her walk or Adri losing weight has NOTHING TO DO with being a supermodel.

Wtf? Who the hell says that about someone. And then the fact that this "kidnapping" will make her very famous? Seriously, get your head out the gutter.

i think blom is just joking about what i said,but seriously there are people( anywhere-i dont mean to insult Thailand) who if they recognize a million dollar model,may become dangerous,backpacking means she'll go in the less than super-secure and guarded places,Doutzen said she had enough with glamour and five star hotels this year....

hahaha :D thailand's quite dangerous.. but she's not such an instantly recognizable celeb in Asia yet.. most people here dont know much about the modelling scene, they just know the household name Gisele :p

Wtf? Who the hell says that about someone. And then the fact that this "kidnapping" will make her very famous? Seriously, get your head out the gutter.

i think blom is just joking about what i said,but seriously there are people( anywhere-i dont mean to insult Thailand) who if they recognize a million dollar model,may become dangerous,backpacking means she'll go in the less than super-secure and guarded places,Doutzen said she had enough with glamour and five star hotels this year....

yes i was just kidding about that ...but its true what youre saying..that happens a lot there.../but i hope when she comes back from vacation ..she will have her body back how it was on the runway 2 years ago

Wie is het bestbetaalde model ter Wereld?

De website Forbes maakte de lijst van de 15 bestbetaalde modellen van de afgelopen 12 maanden. Gisele staat natuurlijk op 1 maar onze Nederlandse en Fashiongirls' favoriet Doutzen staat op nummer 14! Doutzen kan alleen maar meer en meer geld gaan verdienen.

Gisele mag dan wat meer bekend zijn, maar 1 ding heeft ze niet wat Doutzen wel heeft.

Doutzen is een plezier om mee te werken en Gisele werd door haar eigen manager als een monster omschreven. Ook Gisele weet van Doutzen en laat haar boeker precies bijhouden hoeveel pagina's ze in tijdschriften krijgt. We gaan nog veel van Doutzen horen.

Dit zijn de geldbedragen wat ze afgelopen 12 maanden hebben verdiend..

Wie is het bestbetaalde model ter Wereld?

De website Forbes maakte de lijst van de 15 bestbetaalde modellen van de afgelopen 12 maanden. Gisele staat natuurlijk op 1 maar onze Nederlandse en Fashiongirls' favoriet Doutzen staat op nummer 14! Doutzen kan alleen maar meer en meer geld gaan verdienen.

Gisele mag dan wat meer bekend zijn, maar 1 ding heeft ze niet wat Doutzen wel heeft.

Doutzen is een plezier om mee te werken en Gisele werd door haar eigen manager als een monster omschreven. Ook Gisele weet van Doutzen en laat haar boeker precies bijhouden hoeveel pagina's ze in tijdschriften krijgt. We gaan nog veel van Doutzen horen.

Dit zijn de geldbedragen wat ze afgelopen 12 maanden hebben verdiend..

this article says Doutzen was 14th in moneymaking among models,she was happy about it..Gisele is number one.I dont like Gisele and personally i believe Doutzen blows the hell out of any other model.

Here's the translation.

Age: 22. Height: 178 cm. Nationality: Dutch. Place of birth: Oostmeer (Friesland). Eyes: blue. Measurements: 88-62-88. Character: very patient. Relationship: single. Hobbies: dancing, surfing, sailing and ice speed skating. Trade mark: according to herself - despite bigger thighs - very happy with her body. Device: don't call me a model, i work in the fashion business. Reminds us of: the young Angelina Jolie. We admire: her selfconsciousness, she sent her pictures on own initiave to a modelagency. Attracted attention: with the cover of the Ameracan Vogue. Next step: has signed a deal with l'Oreal and is on the right track to be a topmodel.