Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

Guest ~CrazyBeautiful~

she's the 2nd most beautiful model in this world. i love her lips and her body. she's so curvy she's a real woman. i hate model they looks all skinny and could see their bones sticking out. except for doutzie. what's up with that look is nasty. i like old time model they were curvies but now they are all skinny. she reminds me the soft, angelic, sweet version of angelina jolie. she has a very exquisite look. and plus that she's intelligent and interesting. she like to talk about philosophy and politics. and she's doing charities she's so sweet. she has a big heart and the most beautiful thing is that she's not conceide, and that she's really friendly, i saw her at the bank and i smile to her and she smile back. didn't talk to her because i didn't knew who she was but that time but then i saw a loreal ad in a magazine and found out that she was a model.

Guest ~CrazyBeautiful~

i don't remember when i saw her it was a long time ago, it was like a year ago something like that. i don't remember which bank it was i was having a rushing day that day, and i was just accompany my ex-friend that had to go to the bank so i went with her, and then i saw her, and though to my self what a pretty lady, and i just smile to her and heard when she said her name doutzen. she seem nice and sweet to the person that was attending her.

Hi folks,i'm new to this forum,actually i was looking for aDoutzen fan forum but i cant seem to find one!!!It seems here you guys are pretty big Doutzen fans!!!

I think Doutzen is by far the most gorgeous model and one of the most stunning women ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my book she's star!!!!!!!!!!

I read some comments about her at some site thats she has a bad reputation in fashion circles,isthat true?

some other comments i read about her are completely different,very positive ,that she's avery nice person and,very proffesional and easy to get along!!!!!Which is true????Are there people who dont like her and spread bad rumors about her????

all the interviews i've seen in the web of her,she looks and sounds really sweet............

also,i'd like to say about the previous post that because i lived in NYC for 8 years,its not that hard to see a model,they usually can be spotted around town,i saw most of them the time i was there,so if you live in NYC ,your chances are good to see Doutzen,i know she lives in the Chelsea area.A good tip is try to find where she works out,good luck!!!!!!!

I read some comments about her at some site thats she has a bad reputation in fashion circles,isthat true?

some other comments i read about her are completely different,very positive ,that she's avery nice person and,very proffesional and easy to get along!!!!!Which is true????Are there people who dont like her and spread bad rumors about her????

all the interviews i've seen in the web of her,she looks and sounds really sweet............

also,i'd like to say about the previous post that because i lived in NYC for 8 years,its not that hard to see a model,they usually can be spotted around town,i saw most of them the time i was there,so if you live in NYC ,your chances are good to see Doutzen,i know she lives in the Chelsea area.A good tip is try to find where she works out,good luck!!!!!!!

i dunno about that, but what i've read about doutzen has always been good. seriously, never a negative post about her personality.. :) and she does seem really nice in interviews etc.

lucky you people :( i dont live in america. :cry:

Hi folks,i'm new to this forum,actually i was looking for aDoutzen fan forum but i cant seem to find one!!!It seems here you guys are pretty big Doutzen fans!!!

I think Doutzen is by far the most gorgeous model and one of the most stunning women ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my book she's star!!!!!!!!!!

hey!!! my frined and i are gonna live in chelsea.... eventually!!! hahahahahaha! when we are no longer starving collegiates!!!