Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

doutzen will give the fashion industry a revolution by bringing back THE BODY

and whole the world will be happy doutzen is the latest supermodel and make the fashion industry sexy again

Bring back the body? Hun it came and went. :wave: Gisele brought it back the brasilians owned it, and know its back to the slim figures we see today. And I totally agree with Tanya...gisele is the supermodel of our era, we will not see another one like her at least in our generation. :whistle:

gurlfriend! i love gisele and all... her personality is adorable... and she was THEE it girl!!! but i think she's getting old in the business. I mean yeah, gisele will be forever be gisele... the one and only! but...

doutzen is hot stuff! i think she'll soon be the IT girl!

gurlfriend! i love gisele and all... her personality is adorable... and she was THEE it girl!!! but i think she's getting old in the business. I mean yeah, gisele will be forever be gisele... the one and only! but...

doutzen is hot stuff! i think she'll soon be the IT girl!

Doutzen might be the new "IT" girl, but she will never surpass Gisele...no model in this era can. Gisele isn't a supermodel anymore she is an über model...the cover of US Vogue 9 times.. she is reported in tabloids...the largest contract ever in the modeling world (VS 5 million per year) :shock: see what I mean? And she had that VS contract at 21...Doutzen already 21 hasn't even began to leave her dent in the fashion world. :whistle:

My point exactly you see her everywhere. Most people don't even know who Doutzen is. And frankly as far as I'm concerned you guys have said Gisele resembles a man, that you guys like Doutzen better...blah...blah..blah. But Doutzen will not surpass Gisele. And that's my point...not that Doutzen is better, more attractive whatsoever. Okay? ;)

Its really not that silly, as I said before Gisele really started a trend brasilian models came in demmand...she has done all the major fashion campaigns done all the major fashion shows, has public recognition and earns a hell of a lot of money. She has really left her mark...Doutzen, as far as I'm concerned has really not done all that much that you guys hype her up to be. And I agree every model is special in their own way, but some will be more tresured then others in the industry. Now I really can go on and on about Gisele being a supermodel and Doutzen being a topmodel.