Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

I have heard at TFS that Gisele has doutzen in check because she's intimitaded of doutzen taking her spot, that she told her agencies to check what doutzen is doing, or been up to. True or false?

its true !!

i dont know if its true, but it SHOULD be true...............

QUOTE(enVY @ Aug 5 2007, 12:33 AM)

QUOTE(Josie Sheik @ Aug 2 2007, 07:12 PM)

well i guess i am. i'm lesbian and i think doutzen is hot when i saw her the first thing i want to do was kiss her lip. but i didn't because i didn't wanted to her to think i was weird but i'm sure she thinks that since i ask her that, and all of you guys find that rude. she probably thinks i'm rude then. damn it i ruin it i had the chance to kiss her but i didn't it. if she didn't took so offensive the question and answer me i would probably ask her after that if she want to make love with me. i'm so stupid i blew it big time.

if you think you blew it big time by meeting her that's nothing comparing you when i meet her., i was embarassed and end up in a wheelchair for a whole 3 months. i don't even want to tell u my story is just embarassing.

i'll take a wild gues,you were chasing Doutzy,you slipped and broke your leg????????????? :laugh:

nooooo

I have heard at TFS that Gisele has doutzen in check because she's intimitaded of doutzen taking her spot, that she told her agencies to check what doutzen is doing, or been up to. True or false?

its true !!

i dont know if its true, but it SHOULD be true...............

QUOTE(enVY @ Aug 5 2007, 12:33 AM)

QUOTE(Josie Sheik @ Aug 2 2007, 07:12 PM)

well i guess i am. i'm lesbian and i think doutzen is hot when i saw her the first thing i want to do was kiss her lip. but i didn't because i didn't wanted to her to think i was weird but i'm sure she thinks that since i ask her that, and all of you guys find that rude. she probably thinks i'm rude then. damn it i ruin it i had the chance to kiss her but i didn't it. if she didn't took so offensive the question and answer me i would probably ask her after that if she want to make love with me. i'm so stupid i blew it big time.

if you think you blew it big time by meeting her that's nothing comparing you when i meet her., i was embarassed and end up in a wheelchair for a whole 3 months. i don't even want to tell u my story is just embarassing.

i'll take a wild gues,you were chasing Doutzy,you slipped and broke your leg????????????? :laugh:

nooooo

give us a hint!!!

hahahaha!

Ooo! Ooo! Can i take a guess!!!

hahahaah!

I think when she saw Doutzen, she was so amazed and stunned that her bodily functions just shut down and she fell off from where she was standing or sitting and broke her leg!!!

but then again... there's the subway scenario! hahahahah!

think ladder and mall.

ok,i got it.You were working at the mall on a ladder and suddenly you saw Doutzy there and were stunned and fell off the ladder :shock: .OUCH. I dont blame you .It would probably have happened to me too.Whats so embarassing about it????? :wave:

I doubt it's true. Nobody will reach Gisele's level :laugh:

i think doutzen will surpass gisele in the near future my friends :yes:

:blink: what? Gisele is the supermodel....the supermodel..the shit...the brasilian that caused a fashion revolution..the gorgeous girl from Três de Maio... Doutzen is cute..but Gisele is Gisele.

Doutzen surpassing Gisele..wasn't that a laugh. :laugh:

Ok, enough of this jibberjabber. Celine, here's the pictures you were asking for.

05935gabrieladoutzencaluz6.th.jpg doutzencalvinkleinil1.th.jpg calvinkleinuh4.th.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

omg!!! cyp!!! you made me run around the room like i just scored a goal!!!!

THANK YOU!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!