Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

omg! thanks a lot! isn't he just eye candy!

anyways... back to doutzen! she's hot too! wait... that doesn't seem fit to define her. She's elegantly chic with poised beauty. Even that doesn't seem enough!

anyways... I think it's amazing how political she can be. Thats really how she caught my attention... I mean mentioning UNICEF and Greenpeace in one line... I was like... who is that girl!

omg! thanks a lot! isn't he just eye candy!

anyways... back to doutzen! she's hot too! wait... that doesn't seem fit to define her. She's elegantly chic with poised beauty. Even that doesn't seem enough!

anyways... I think it's amazing how political she can be. Thats really how she caught my attention... I mean mentioning UNICEF and Greenpeace in one line... I was like... who is that girl!

Yeah not only is she beautiful, she seems to be a very smart and caring girl as well. Models are assumed to be dumb, but here is an example of one that defies that rule.

Welcome to the forum :)

actually nearly every celeb mentions those organications, it really doesn't mean she is political, i think everyone knows them

I remember reading one of her interviews where mainly she talked about charity organizations, women's political movements and basically things that the normal model does not talk about. She might not be political in that sense but she seems like she is a smart, educated girl who can speak on issues which do not pertain to her career.

actually nearly every celeb mentions those organications, it really doesn't mean she is political, i think everyone knows them

yeah thats true, mentioning those organization doesn't necessarily make a person 'political'. It guess it depends on the person. I'm involved with those organizations, especially UNICEF (campus initiative chapter president) and I have to say... the more I get involved, the more I get political.

but anyways... in that March Issue of Vogue... she does say that she is bothered by the fact that Ayaan Hirsi Ali, feminist and politician, is in hiding because she excercised her freedom of speech. You can't get anymore political than that.

anyways... she's just everything and those pictures are gorgeous! But I have to say that with just her personality, she's already won me over. I mean... speedskating (APOLLO IS THE GOD OF SPEEDSKATING and dancing) ! How much cooler can she be!

So Jensen... he's like the Dutch version of Leno right?

ok well I've got a problem. I clicked the link posted for Doutzen's interview... but then when it loaded... Doutzen is nowhere to be found... It's like some guy who is being interviewed. Where do I go and what do I do?

So Jensen... he's like the Dutch version of Leno right?

ok well I've got a problem. I clicked the link posted for Doutzen's interview... but then when it loaded... Doutzen is nowhere to be found... It's like some guy who is being interviewed. Where do I go and what do I do?

no i think that means you went to a wrong page, either they changed/updated the link or smth.. i don understand the language on the page so i cant help search for you sorry! :shy:

you will have to wait for someone else to help you!