Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

actually nearly every celeb mentions those organications, it really doesn't mean she is political, i think everyone knows them

Well, it does say something about her interests for nature and mankind :whistle:

but cammon now it is fashionable, it says every celeb from Angelina Jolie to Lily Cole

holywood isn't interested in Africa anymore so now it is nature's turn <_<

sorry i'm sceptical about it

actually nearly every celeb mentions those organications, it really doesn't mean she is political, i think everyone knows them

I remember reading one of her interviews where mainly she talked about charity organizations, women's political movements and basically things that the normal model does not talk about. She might not be political in that sense but she seems like she is a smart, educated girl who can speak on issues which do not pertain to her career.

i didn't read much of interviews, i've got interested in women's political movements as you said, maybe you remember in what interview she talked about it

btw if it is truth then she is similar to Lily Cole on this point

yeah thats true, mentioning those organization doesn't necessarily make a person 'political'. It guess it depends on the person. I'm involved with those organizations, especially UNICEF (campus initiative chapter president) and I have to say... the more I get involved, the more I get political.

but anyways... in that March Issue of Vogue... she does say that she is bothered by the fact that Ayaan Hirsi Ali, feminist and politician, is in hiding because she excercised her freedom of speech. You can't get anymore political than that.

anyways... she's just everything and those pictures are gorgeous! But I have to say that with just her personality, she's already won me over. I mean... speedskating (APOLLO IS THE GOD OF SPEEDSKATING and dancing) ! How much cooler can she be!

March Issue of Vogue? thanl you for info

damn i never read interviews

is it USA?

Well, accualy it's the may issue of US Vogue (modelcover).

Here is the article aas well:

http://www.style.com/vogue/feature/041607/page2.html

hahahah! oh yeah! may! duh! I ALWAYS get those dates wrong! hahhaha! sorry about that!

anyways I finally got to see the JENSEN interview and OMG! her voice is sooo dainty and sweet! I mean... just watching that makes me wanna learn the language!

You're welcome

I found a Spanish article about Doutzen. I don't get Spanish at all so mabey there is someone who can transilate it.

Doutzen Kroes, ¿el nuevo ángel de Victoria's Secrets?

Gisele se ha cortado las alas, pero eso abre la puerta del cielo a otras guapas mujeres para que se unan a esta corte celestial y las pasarelas conozcan un nuevo ángel. Para sustituir a la brasileña se habían barajado varios nombres, sobretodo de algunas jovenes modelos que ya forman parte de la tradicional pasarela de Victoria’s Secrets, sin embargo, los rumores son cada vez más fuertes y se inclinan en favor de una germana.

Doutzen Kroes podría ser la elegida por los dioses para colgarse las alas y ocupar el lugar que la bella Gisele dejó vacío. Doutzen ha aparecido en prestigiosas revistas como Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar y Numero, por lo que su experiencia no es de desdeñarse y su carrera parece ir en ascenso. Incluso tiene una curiosidad en ella, ya que fue rechazada por Gucci para participar en una de sus campañas ¡por ser demasiado gorda!

Sin embargo, creo que como ángel su trabajo sería explotar esas curvas y sensualidad. Su cabello dorado contrasta con su piel tostada y sus ojos claros le brindan una expresión entre niña y mujer. Gisele es insustituible, pero en cierta forma Doutzen se me figura a ella, en una forma de belleza exótica.

http://www.trendencias.com/2007/05/14-dout...ctorias-secrets

idk spanish either but here goes..

Doutzen Kroes, ¿the new angel of Victory' s Secrets?

Gisele has been cut the wings, but that opens the door of the sky to other good-looking women so that join with this celestial cut and the runways know a new angel. To replace the Brazilian they had shuffles themselves various names, above all of some model youths that already they form part of the traditional runway of Victory' s Secrets, nevertheless, the rumors are increasingly more strong and they incline in favor of a German.

Doutzen Kroes could be it elected by the God to be hung the wings and to occupy the place that the beautiful Gisele left empty. Doutzen has appeared in prestigious magazines as Vogue, Harper' s Bazaar and I Number, for which its experience is not to be disdained and its career seems to go in ascent. Even it has a curiosity in her, since was rejected by Gucci to participate in one of its campaigns ¡by be too fat!

Nevertheless, I believe that as the angel its work would be to exploit those curves and sensuality. Its golden hair contrasts with their skin tostada and its clear eyes offer him an expression between girl and woman. Gisele is irreplaceable, but in certain form Doutzen is figured me to her, in a form of exotic beauty.

idk spanish either but here goes..

Doutzen Kroes, ¿the new angel of Victory' s Secrets?

Gisele has been cut the wings, but that opens the door of the sky to other good-looking women so that join with this celestial cut and the runways know a new angel. To replace the Brazilian they had shuffles themselves various names, above all of some model youths that already they form part of the traditional runway of Victory' s Secrets, nevertheless, the rumors are increasingly more strong and they incline in favor of a German.

Doutzen Kroes could be it elected by the God to be hung the wings and to occupy the place that the beautiful Gisele left empty. Doutzen has appeared in prestigious magazines as Vogue, Harper' s Bazaar and I Number, for which its experience is not to be disdained and its career seems to go in ascent. Even it has a curiosity in her, since was rejected by Gucci to participate in one of its campaigns ¡by be too fat!

Nevertheless, I believe that as the angel its work would be to exploit those curves and sensuality. Its golden hair contrasts with their skin tostada and its clear eyes offer him an expression between girl and woman. Gisele is irreplaceable, but in certain form Doutzen is figured me to her, in a form of exotic beauty.

how it is related german and doutzy?